Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 11:57 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
BTW, you're the one who wrote:

So it's like, double hilarious that you're trying to make fun of me for talking about FEELINGS. Do you even read what you post?

You couldn't be more amusing even if you actually did rhyme.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:57 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
So I guess cops really don't have the right to stop ANYONE unless they have a judge and jury WITNESS their offense so that we can determine without a shadow of a doubt that they should be stopped.

But I do understand. It's the cops fault the illegal is here. Is it EVER just the fault of the illegal that made the bad decision to come here illegally? EVER????

Do you really not see how ridiculous this is?
He rarely answers direct questions, just moves on to another talking point.
Teens are like that.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:00 AM

951 posts, read 745,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
So I guess cops really don't have the right to stop ANYONE unless they have a judge and jury WITNESS their offense so that we can determine without a shadow of a doubt that they should be stopped.
Um...yeah they need probable cause or reason to pull someone over. Being brown doesn't count. Do you need to retake middle school courses again?

Quote:
But I do understand. It's the cops fault the illegal is here. Is it EVER just the fault of the illegal that made the bad decision to come here illegally? EVER????
And then? Make up some more gibberish please.

Quote:
Do you really not see how ridiculous this is?
Yes, I do. Your rhetoric is pitiful. Come with facts you have sources or citations for next time.

Quote:
It's the cops fault the illegal is here?
WAT?! WTF are you even talking about? This deserves a super DURRRRRRRRRRRR

ISITMEORISTHISGUYRETARDED

Old 08-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times

Seriously, what were you expecting when creating the thread ? There is rarely any discussion when reeal topics are being discussed, here is a thread that focuses on mocking one of the sides of this conflict. I'm not even going to read through it, I know what is here.
Just for the record: if anyone posts a similar thread in the future, he will be restricted from posting for trolling.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration