U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 01:49 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,398,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
Yes, keep distracting attention away from the fact that you were trying to make this about the money but you slipped up and let us all know that it's about who they are.
Yeah. I should have called THEM hysterics. That would show THEM.

Quote:
Yes, people born outside the US should be able to get transplants. Just like people born outside the US should be able to buy property in the US, and work here, and move here. They're human beings.
Why? Organs are a scarce resource. Many Americans die waiting for one. Why should we act as organ donors for the rest of the world?

Quote:
Do you have a problem with Canadians coming to the US for medical treatment? Because they do it a lot. But there's no OUTRAGE about WHITE PEOPLE coming here and CONSUMING OUR LIFESAVING MEDICAL TREATMENT. Shocking!
You don't know anything do you?

Most medical treatments are not in scarce supply. Organs for transplants are. But, my disgusting little sexist porker, keep on accusing everyone of racism so you can feel better about yourself.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:52 PM

1,574 posts, read 793,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Why? Organs are a scarce resource. Many Americans die waiting for one. Why should we act as organ donors for the rest of the world?
Organs are only as scarce as they are because the market for them is completely suppressed. There are many, many more organs out there than people need.

Quote:
You don't know anything do you?

Most medical treatments are not in scarce supply. Organs for transplants are. But, my disgusting little sexist porker, keep on accusing everyone of racism so you can feel better about yourself.
Of course all medical treatment is scarce. It requires labor of doctors, which is a scare resource, and all sorts of other resources that are scarce. If these things weren't scarce, they'd be free.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:00 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,398,149 times
Quote:
Organs are only as scarce as they are because the market for them is completely suppressed. There are many, many more organs out there than people need.

Of course all medical treatment is scarce. It requires labor of doctors, which is a scare resource, and all sorts of other resources that are scarce. If these things weren't scarce, they'd be free.
You don't know anything about organ donation. Most people would not qualify to be organ donors.

You also did not answer my questions. But I'm not surprised.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:07 PM

I thought you were done ever responding to me.

Another who ignores answers that she doesn't like.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:09 PM

Even if "most people wouldn't qualify" (which isn't true), there are still many, many more organs out there than people who need them.

The percentage of people who need organ transplants is vanishingly small. Even if 90% of people wouldn't qualify there are still plenty to go around.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:17 PM

16,119 posts, read 20,240,072 times
Employers who employ illegals are breaking the law and destroying the economy. They should serve mandatory jail time

Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 PM

5,877 posts, read 4,045,151 times
Quote:
No no no, lol, no. You said EVEN IF THE CAN PAY they shouldn't be able to get these. This isn't about GIVING them anything. Quit hiding behind the "incredibly expensive" canard. This isn't about draining taxpayers. This isn't about "providing $400k operations to the entire world." This isn't about welfare.

This is about THEM getting OUR VITAL ORGANS. And, shockingly, you can't even talk about it without adding hysterical lies like "they're demanding to be put at the front of the line."
I'll come out and say, HELL NO they shouldn't get medical care here if they are illegal whether they can pay or not. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS, they BROKE THE LAW to come here. If they can pay for treatment here, they can walk their happy asses back across the border and get treatment there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or