Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 04:32 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times

Advertisements

if he should be impeached for anything, it should be for endangering american citizens with useless multiple war actions, for rewarding crooked bankers with giant bonuses, for increasing our massive debt load and interest payments, and for having NOTHING to show for it.

and for the failed fast and furious operation. when you read the details, it is just jaw-dropping:

Fast and Furious by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

As BATF special agent John Dodson told the House Oversight Committee:

“This is not a matter of some weapons that had gotten away from us or allowing a few to walk so that we could follow them to a much larger significant target. Allowing loads of weapons that we knew to be destined for criminals was the plan. This was the mandate. (and then our guys get killed)

what kind of leadership is that??????

Old 08-31-2011, 05:10 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
Isn't the president part of the executive branch?
And should be enforcing the laws of the country?

Can anyone, esp. O supporters, tell us why the current president
is above the law
and can decide that we will NOT deport illegals unless the commit a crime?

(not to mention that the FIRST thing they did on our soil was commit a crime,
by coming here ILLEGALLY)

(This is indeed politics and not just illegal immigration which is why this is in this forum.)
Instead of blowing hot air on a forum why not organize some of your fellow Obama haters into a group and file a class action law suit against the President for his supposed transgressions against the American legal system..

Old 08-31-2011, 05:13 AM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
obama's uncle Onyango is due back in court Sept. 29.

it will be interesting to see how that goes. 7News has learned that in 1992 an immigration judge ordered Onyango to leave the United States, but he never did.

are we now a country of random laws followed by just some of the people?

Uncle Onyango ought to go to the head of the line for expedited deportation.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:53 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
if he should be impeached for anything, it should be for endangering american citizens with useless multiple war actions, for rewarding crooked bankers with giant bonuses, for increasing our massive debt load and interest payments, and for having NOTHING to show for it.
Are you referring to Obama or Bush? Because everything that you mentioned described Bush -- but I would bet the kingdom that when Bush was President you gave him a pass on all of it.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:02 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Definately a head scratcher... why would the Administration point this out and make this Policy Public? I assume that the policy was already in place so why make it public?

Hum... seems like a desperate move to me. Best I can tell is that the Obama administration has disappointed his base as much as he has anyone. He is trying to walk a tight rope and keep as many voters happy as possible until Nov 2012. There comes a tipping point where his advisors are gonna tell him that he needs a drastic policy(s) to pull back the largest portion of his base.. Perhaps this is just the first of many drastic policy announcements to woo his base back to the polls..

I guess we'll see next Nov if this will work or not..

Old 08-31-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Are you referring to Obama or Bush? Because everything that you mentioned described Bush -- but I would bet the kingdom that when Bush was President you gave him a pass on all of it.
if you had a kingdom, you'd be sorry.

i am NO fan of bush. the funny part is it is true that obama is just like bush, but the liberals don't want to see it.

i will say i don't remember any of bush's relatives being in the country illegally, but i sure don't give bush a pass for stopping deportation to protect obama's aunt. (and evidently not embarrass him before the election)

the kleptocracy sticks together, no matter which party they belong to.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Instead of blowing hot air on a forum why not organize some of your fellow Obama haters into a group and file a class action law suit against the President for his supposed transgressions against the American legal system..
why should taxpayers have to pay for yet another lawsuit? we already have 26 states (possibly more) filing lawsuits against obamacare, the fast and furious lawsuits, PTSD lawsuits on iraq and afghanistan, and the arizona state battles regarding handling of illegal immigration.

why can't we just have a president who does the right thing by american citizens?

Last edited by floridasandy; 09-01-2011 at 04:46 AM..

Old 09-01-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
i am NO fan of bush. the funny part is it is true that obama is just like bush, but the liberals don't want to see it.
What are you talking about? The main criticism liberals have against Obama is that they elected him to undo the anti-constitutional policies of Bush and prosecute the Bush crime family. Instead, he hasn't prosecuted any Bush officials, even thought there is clear evidence that they committed crimes and he's supported similar policies himself.

But from where I sit, those throwing stones at Obama have no credibility when they remained silent when Bush was doing exactly the same thing.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post

is above the law
and can decide that we will NOT deport illegals unless the commit a crime?

(not to mention that the FIRST thing they did on our soil was commit a crime,
by coming here ILLEGALLY)

(This is indeed politics and not just illegal immigration which is why this is in this forum.)
"Immigration" is entering legally. Is it not. They are just plain illegals.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken

is above the law and can decide that we will NOT deport illegals unless the commit a crime?
The fact that President Obama has increased enforcement of immigration laws, like adding 20,000 Border Patrol — more than twice as many as there were in 2004, undercuts the argument that he doesn't deport undocumented immigrants.
Quote:
And as long as the current laws are on the books, it’s not just hardened felons who are subject to removal, but sometimes families who are just trying to earn a living, or bright, eager students, or decent people with the best of intentions.
Text of Obama’s Speech on Immigration - Washington Wire - WSJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration