U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 05:31 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,820,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian Ideals View Post
Would you care to flesh out what this "common culture" is?
Well, there's White, Black, Yellow, Brown, Red and mixes of all of of those in our culture but we don't want Green. We don't want any of them thar little green men and their alien ways.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:41 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,123,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian Ideals View Post
Would you care to flesh out what this "common culture" is?
American!!

Old 09-11-2011, 09:47 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,123,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axixic2 View Post
Right. Just ask these people
You are showing your true opinion.........it's not even about defending Mexicans for you. Looks like you just don't like Americans or could I say the 'White Person"???

Old 09-12-2011, 04:15 AM

1,281 posts, read 2,820,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You are showing your true opinion.........it's not even about defending Mexicans for you. Looks like you just don't like Americans or could I say the 'White Person"???
I'm probably more White than you, my family was in the U.S.A. long before it was the U.S.A., likely much longer than your ancestors, one ancestor signed the Declaration of Independence, and like people who have strong roots in the U.S.A. who helped to create the U.S.A., I know that the culture in the U.S.A. is a mixture of many cultures, not one White culture, and I don't like the KKK or other ignorant hate groups.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 AM

12,870 posts, read 12,772,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
In times of economic distress, immigrants and foreigners are always first in line to be targeted. It's happened to many nationalities in the past who are a major part of our economy now.
If Americans put half as much of their outrage into what truly caused the downturn in the economy (corporate ownership of our government), things might actually change. Instead, they have the peasants fighting amongst themselves, per usual.
corporations employ people.

illegal immigrants take some of those jobs.

they circumvent a system that actually has a means to enter the country legally because they think they are above the law.

i know exactly where to place the blame.

we have an overloaded system with TOO many people chasing TOO few jobs, and a government unwilling to address the issue. americans RESPECT the law and want the rules followed, otherwise you wind up with anarchy. the reason we have a legal system in place (although ignored) was to avoid the exact problem that we are having, and also to facilitate bringing in the best people. i will say that is completely shot now, as well, with the "diversity" lottery in place. our government can always seem to find a way to screw up a good thing.

if you think that americans want america turned into a dependent welfare state you are mistaken.

Last edited by floridasandy; 09-12-2011 at 05:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration