U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-20-2011, 08:42 AM
 
Location: bold new city of the south
5,298 posts, read 4,179,947 times
Reputation: 6260

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What utter nonsense. Since many minorities have held positions in the Republican party how can you say that? Pro-illegals constantly call Republicans racist because they can't stand the fact that they want our immigration laws enforced and no amnesty. Why don't they just admit the truth?
Pro-illegal says it all. Truth is alien to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-20-2011, 02:16 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,836,199 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What utter nonsense. Since many minorities have held positions in the Republican party how can you say that? Pro-illeglals constantly call Republicans racist because they can't stand the fact that they want our immigration laws enforced and no amnesty. Why don't they just admit the truth?
I'm looking at the facts here. The GOP can prove me wrong by nominating a minority to be their presidential nominee, but I'm not holding my breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2011, 02:18 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,836,199 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
You couldn't be more wrong.
Who do you have in mind that the base could support?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2011, 04:31 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,272,613 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I'm looking at the facts here. The GOP can prove me wrong by nominating a minority to be their presidential nominee, but I'm not holding my breath.
What facts are you looking at? Even the Democrats hadn't nominated a black person before until Obama and he is only half black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2011, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
804 posts, read 1,183,647 times
Reputation: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Since both parties failed us, is the TEA PARTY our only hope?
CNN Poll: Unfavorable view of tea party on the rise – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2011, 07:17 PM
 
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
804 posts, read 1,183,647 times
Reputation: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Since both parties failed us, is the TEA PARTY our only hope?
CNN Poll: Unfavorable view of tea party on the rise – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2011, 07:28 PM
 
Location: South FL
5,415 posts, read 6,270,133 times
Reputation: 3444
I don't blame them.

Illegal Immigration is needed. Slave labor is needed as well. Both parties know the truth.

Governor hired illegal servant - World, News - The Independent

Did Whitman Hire an Illegal Immigrant and Does It Matter? | NBC Bay Area

Paper: Governor hired illegal workers to take care of lawn - Orlando Sentinel

Penalties for firms that hire illegal immigrants on way to governor’s desk - Tucson Citizen Morgue (1992-2009)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2011, 09:44 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 59,306,550 times
Reputation: 22194
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I'm looking at the facts here. The GOP can prove me wrong by nominating a minority to be their presidential nominee, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm hoping it will be Herman Cain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2011, 09:47 AM
 
1,569 posts, read 1,016,972 times
Reputation: 111
Wait, you guys know the Tea Party is not like, an actual separate political party, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,272,613 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm hoping it will be Herman Cain.
Me to. I guess that means that at least some of us conservatives aren't racists then, not that most of us are anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top