U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 11:17 AM

1,574 posts, read 788,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
That is your prerogative, and I respect that. But, I stand by my statement.

Once someone enters this country illegally, they are a criminal and sooner or later
has to break more laws to stay here.
Yes, this is a totally uncontroversial statement. The sky is also blue.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:41 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,859,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Are you goiong to debate that if Nicolas Guaman, the illegal alien who killed a man, had been deported back in 2007 when he was arrested for drving without a license that the man he killed would still be alive today?
This is where the issues lie. This is why illegal alien supporters who decry deportation have blood on their hands.

Police News for Saturday, April 14, 2007 - Milford, MA - The Milford Daily News
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
So who has blood on their hands when legal immigrants get drunk and kill people?

Who has blood on their hands when someone gets out of jail after completing their sentence goes out and gets drunk and kills someone?

Who has blood on their hands when a regular citizen with no record gets drunk and kills someone? FWIW, I am pointing out now that we could move these people to the Alaskan interior where they can't hurt anyone.
Quote:
Please cite the law that states we can move "these people" to the Alaskan interior. Would you like me to cite the law that says illegal aliens can be deported? Those who oppose immigration laws and fight to keep illegal aliens from being deported are responsible for this and many other deaths.
buddy5 is right. You won't directly answer any questions because you have absolutely nothing in this debate.

rhymetime: Still waiting for an actual answer.

Let me guess.....It'll be a very long wait

Old 08-22-2011, 12:01 PM

Yes. You are going to wait forever, because I'm not playing your stupid "LOL I GOTCHA NOW" game that doesn't actually demonstrate anything useful or interesting. It's been played out already in this forum and it was just as pointless then.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Yes. You are going to wait forever, because I'm not playing your stupid "LOL I GOTCHA NOW" game that doesn't actually demonstrate anything useful or interesting. It's been played out already in this forum and it was just as pointless then.
What you're saying is: I have nothing.

I have in fact "GOTCHA NOW" because you have no valid points to debate. It makes me wonder why you come into this debate when you in fact have nothing. Why do you do that? Maybe that's a question that you can actually answer. How long will the wait be on that one?

Old 08-22-2011, 12:53 PM

Yes, I have no valid points to debate trivial statements like "the sky is blue."

If that's all you've got, then congrats, you win! The question is, do you even realize what you accomplished? Hint: nothing.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:01 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
This is such a sad story. Cannot compare apples to oranges. we are not talking about our legal, they will be dealt with. We are talking about those who according to some are here for helping themselves and their familys, bull! Those who should not be here because they are here illegally and that is breaking our laws. Why do some of you change everything and have to put legal into everything. We are not talking about our legal resdients, but those who enter this Country illegally, oh yeah and they are here to better themselves right.
Stop making excuses for them, some are here to commit crimes, murder, rape and steal. And leave the legal out of this please. This thread is not about our legal, but those in this Country by illegal means!

Old 08-22-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Yes, I have no valid points to debate trivial statements like "the sky is blue."

If that's all you've got, then congrats, you win! The question is, do you even realize what you accomplished? Hint: nothing.

Where have I asked you to debate the color of the sky? Where in this thread have I made any refference to the color of the sky? Please quote those posts. If anyone comes on any forum in order to accomplish something other than enjoying a debate they are there for the wrong reasons. I have no goal in mind by being here. I like to debate and this is a good place to do that which is why I log on. Why do you come on here? Are you trying to accomplish something? At least you're right about one thing in this thread: you lost.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:22 PM

But what did you win?

Nothing.

Freedom advocates have zero blood on their hands.

Quote:
Where have I asked you to debate the color of the sky?
Did you hear a huge WHOOSH as the point went over your head?

Old 08-22-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
But what did you win?

Nothing.

Freedom advocates have zero blood on their hands.

Did you hear a huge WHOOSH as the point went over your head?
I won the debate. Freedom advocates? Is that what you call people like yourself who think we should ignore U.S. laws? Those who advocate against deportation of people like this man do in fact have blood on their hands. Would this victim be alive today if that illegal had been deported? Keeep squirming and running away from that question. I like watching the results. I love the way you insult people who you disagree with when you have been beaten badly in a debate.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Would this victim be alive today if that illegal had been deported?
You are correct on this one point. Congrats, you "won" a debate that nobody challenged you on. You literally "beat" nobody. I can sense how proud of yourself you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration