Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 04:22 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I read Yac's reason more as since it was a single incident unrepresented by illegal aliens in general, it wasn't going to be up for discussion here...

Why do I feel that some just aren't catching on to a context here?...
I posted the other thread you referrenced and Yes it IS relevant to this forum as the mother is an Illegal on an immigration hold, the father is more than likely illegal also.

Both parents have no licenses or driver's insurance because as illegals they can't get LEGAL driver's licenses in California.

Now we have 1 dead Anchor baby, the couple has 2 more Anchor babies and it costs the State of California how much to " subsidize " 2 Illegal Aliens + Anchors ???

And now the US taxpayers get to pay for the criminal case for a crazy POS Illegal mom.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:35 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I posted the other thread you referrenced and Yes it IS relevant to this forum as the mother is an Illegal on an immigration hold, the father is more than likely illegal also...
Mmmm, I'm just stating that Yac had closed it before...

But go right ahead to tell a moderator how to run a forum...

Old 08-25-2011, 04:42 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Legal or illegal, it is so darn sad. Poor little boy. I do think women who have a tendancy to eat their young should be fixed from having any more babies.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:47 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Mmmm, I'm just stating that Yac had closed it before...

But go right ahead to tell a moderator how to run a forum...
I don't agree with the thread being closed, not my call. What needs to be considered is that the media in it's attempt to be pc has created obscurring terms such as.

Undocumented immigrant = Illegal Aliens
person of interest = suspect

In the LA Times, Huffington Post and others there has been a concerted effort to avoid "Offending " the guilty and Illegal by skirting around the issue.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
This is horrible, for any Mother to do period Illegal or legal, this is wrong and too hard to try and understand. I saw many news stations talking about this case, i heard the word illegal Mother being used. I along with friends heard the word illegal Mother. So much for a good American life now, ha!

Her American way of life could not have been that great, if she had these feelings of killing this child. None of this is making sense to me anymore.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:19 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
I read that she just didn't want to raise a handicapped child. Sad that she chose to end his life so she wouldn't have to do that.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I don't agree with the thread being closed, not my call. What needs to be considered is that the media in it's attempt to be pc has created obscurring terms such as.

Undocumented immigrant = Illegal Aliens
person of interest = suspect

In the LA Times, Huffington Post and others there has been a concerted effort to avoid "Offending " the guilty and Illegal by skirting around the issue.

Your so correct and i do agee with you. These threads cannot just be pulled away. We have got to show people the consequences of illegals in our towns. When things do not seem to be going their way, or their American way of life, is in no way what they were thinking. To kill a child, takes some dang nerve being a Mother illegal or legal, this is wrong. And it needs to show that these illegal Mothers, having these anchor baby's and when things seem to get tough, throw the baby over a parking structure. This is the reality of having illegals live amongst us. This is still America and news is news.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:50 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your so correct and i do agee with you. These threads cannot just be pulled away. We have got to show people the consequences of illegals in our towns. When things do not seem to be going their way, or their American way of life, is in no way what they were thinking. To kill a child, takes some dang nerve being a Mother illegal or legal, this is wrong. And it needs to show that these illegal Mothers, having these anchor baby's and when things seem to get tough, throw the baby over a parking structure. This is the reality of having illegals live amongst us. This is still America and news is news.
I'm just trying to think of some other horrific incidents that would be comparable to this, and somehow a trial that we had this Summer blocks out more examples from coming to mind...

I'm sure there has to be more crimes that illegal alien mothers have done to get rid of their "Anchor Babies"...

Old 08-26-2011, 01:38 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Unless Illegal Alien mothers start throwing their children from garages by the hundreds, a single case like this is hardly an Illegal Immigration issue. It's sad and tragic and shouldn't have happened, but it has zero connection with Illegal Immigration - similarly, if she was blond and someone posted about it, it wouldn't be a blond women issue.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration