U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 01:33 PM

9,243 posts, read 7,173,973 times

Advertisements

In other words, you don't care about other countries immigration laws or policies. Rules don't apply in life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 01:41 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,457,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Al Capone created many jobs.

Oh wow, great line. true though.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:50 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,457,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
More Illegals enabling more Illegals to parasite off the system with even more Anchor babies and remittances out of the country is hardly a win for America.

Surely you must understand how a support system is set up so even more of their ILLEGAL friends and family can come here to perpetuate this travesty.

This is the main incentive for even more Illegal immigration. Illegals working to support more invaders, Anchor babies and all the benefits you can

steal.
Your alwlays so level headed and good for you. I also have best friends whom are Mexican, and they were born in the Country, and do not want any part of illegals in this Country. They honestly sincerely do not.

Example one of our rental homes in the I.E. has a mexican family living next door to our renters who are constantly complaining about this one family, one family on the whole dang St. The couple living in the home I believe are here legally. Parents with 4 children. Also living in the home we know who are not legal are Parents on both sides of the family from Mexico, a sister in law, her husband and her child, A uncle and his family and a cousin and a baby. Lost count. Thing is my renters gripe is that day in and day out, they hear loud blasting Mexican Music constantly being played day in and day out. When i go there i here it myself, it is blasting. The people do not get it, i do not know what to do, not living in that area. The people do not understand that everyone on this Street do not want to listen to the music. Police have been called, but once they leave, the music comes back on. What do i do, do not want to lose my renters, they are sweet people who take good care of my rental property.

The other gripe my renters has, is that they own a pit-bull never on a leash, the dog is always roaming free, my renters are just besides themselves, do not want to lose them as renters, they are really good renters.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,015,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
In other words, you don't care about other countries immigration laws or policies. Rules don't apply in life.
You have enough of a hard time trying to articulate your own thoughts. Trying to articulate mine is not a productive endeavor.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:56 PM

23,688 posts, read 31,568,968 times
I'm sick of illegals' whiny excuses and attempts to justify their illegal, unwanted presence here.

Deport her and her anchors. If they're citizens, they can return when they're adults. But get that illegal leech out of here NOW.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:07 PM

28,906 posts, read 45,607,101 times
You know, if the woman had robbed a bank and she was discovered 14 years later living off her ill-gotten gains, there would be no question what to do with her. Why this seems to be subject to debate is beyond me.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:43 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,045,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
Excuses, lol. If she comes here illegally, she has two choices once she starts working. One is getting a fake/stolen SSN and paying taxes, and the other is not paying taxes. You endorse this system where NO OTHER OPTION IS POSSIBLE and yet you still complain when one of these results inevitably occurs.

And shut up with the "life of crime" bull****. She doesn't live a life of crime any more than anyone who commits small crimes or civil offenses all the time (most people).
Shut up????? Shut up???? Oh yes thats right its the internet.
Excuses are exactly what describes your entire defence of her actions.
She comes here illegally. You said it. Illegally. She made the choice. She made the choice knowing that she would need to break other laws as well. She made the choice. Just as any other criminal does once they make the choice to break the law. They know that once done they are on a path.
Millions have chosen not to break our laws and dont have her difficulties.
Her choice her decision making has led to her current situation. There is no grand conspiracy to entrap her. And this nation has no obligation to grant her or anyone else who does not meet our minimum standards a VISA or path to citizenship. Why do you insist on assuming that we do?

Old 08-29-2011, 04:46 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,045,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
I think she can "feel" whatever she'd like. And I personally don't feel that I have the right or should want to infringe upon her ability to live where she prefers.
Well your correct you don't have that right. But our government does.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:46 PM

4,829 posts, read 4,693,277 times
I guess from now on, if a drug dealer is arrested we MUST not send his money collectors to jail after all the "unlicensed pharmacist" was creating jobs too.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:03 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,254,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Well your correct you don't have that right. But our government does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration