Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:19 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times

Advertisements

This is certainly interesting. I wonder if I could sue a service provider who cut me off after I drove them out of business by not paying for services that I received.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/02/he...ef=todayspaper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 08:25 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Illegals are soon going to find out that they can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. In many parts of the country, the illegals have succeeded in bringing the living standards so far down that hospitals and clinics are closing their doors.

The more they succeed in making this country like the one they just left, the more they cling to their 3rd world cultural ways, the more we're going to see of this kind of thing.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:42 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Insanity.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:28 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Hmm, I can't afford to eat at Ruth Chris Steak House...I will die without steak...so, they should just have to feed me for free, for life...and they can't go out of business either...Okay, let's see how that works for me...

Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,543 times
In Nebraska there is an illegal that is 9 months pregnant that is suing the state because she can't get prenatal for her unborn child.

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 PM

574 posts, read 1,640,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Illegals are soon going to find out that they can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Actually that is the other way around. Americans (legal aliens included) are going to find out how much of their turnip blood is going to be squeezed out to pay for this nonsense! At the same time when they need some type of life saving, or other treatment, they will find out how quickly they are barely over the income and asset limit to qualify for any assistance. Then they will die while they watch the illegals fight and win their court cases for more freebies!

In many parts of the country, the illegals have succeeded in bringing the living standards so far down that hospitals and clinics are closing their doors.

It is happening everywhere and Americans refuse to do anything about it! Instead Americans, and legal immigrants included, would rather be politically correct and not voice their opinion and will do nothing about it.

The more they succeed in making this country like the one they just left, the more they cling to their 3rd world cultural ways, the more we're going to see of this kind of thing.

To late to do anything about it as they, illegals, have already assumed the power in this country to bring all Americans to their knees. May as well just get used to it and try to find a way to survive it! Our current moron leading this country has already started the process of assimilating the US citizen into the ranks of the illegals instead of cleaning up this country!
Comments in blue italics above.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Insanity.
No it is called the American way anymore! We are no longer a country unto our own and are now owned by illegals.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
In Nebraska there is an illegal that is 9 months pregnant that is suing the state because she can't get prenatal for her unborn child.

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!
What would you propose to do for stopping the insanity?

Old 09-04-2011, 12:11 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbiggs View Post
Comments in blue italics above.
It is (more or less)) a game thought up by fools and
played by idots.
Wait untill 2012. Then we can get rid of the head
moron.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:41 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times
Where are all the pro illegals that usually post on these threads. I actually have 2 more on ignore and I find I don't miss anything that they have to say. This is terrible what is happening with our healthcare situation. And, the business about illegals will not get healthcare under the new laws is BS ! My DH doesn't have insurance, we can't afford it and he needs it but, these people are getting it.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration