U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 09:48 AM

47,586 posts, read 35,384,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynwood View Post
Agree.

Ron Paul is making the most sense.

The globalist objective is to make sure that both Rep&Dem candidates would complete the globalist agenda. It really does not matter who you vote for, other than Ron Paul. And even if we did vote for Ron Paul, how long would he last before being killed off?

Once people start really looking at the big picture, they will realize that it does not matter who gets elected.

The real race is right now: All candidates vs Ron Paul

For those who want the borders dismantled for the North American Union and a Common Currency, Perry is the best candidate to have it done quickly. Obama will get it done too, but we'd probably wait a bit longer.
You're promoting Ron Paul but you want open borders and unlimited immigration and you are very much against American culture and language. Somehow that's not a good advertisement for Ron Paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 11:08 AM

1,421 posts, read 684,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Interesting comment, from a man born in Mexico...not unlike my own Grandmother.
George Romney, Mitts dad was from Chihuahua; his mom an dad lived there. Mitt was born in the USA an his mom was born here so no anchor baby problemes.......

Old 09-05-2011, 11:54 AM

888 posts, read 88,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You're promoting Ron Paul but you want open borders and unlimited immigration and you are very much against American culture and language. Somehow that's not a good advertisement for Ron Paul.
Wrong.

What I want is freedom, liberty, and privacy - very congruent with Ron Paul and Libertarians. Ron Paul is not going force me to assimilate.

Regarding open borders, I have never said that I wanted open borders. I said that if a globalist is elected, we'll probably have open borders.

You are a terrible propagandist, because you don't read what I write. You make interpretations and assumptions that are not there.

Just like when I said in a previous post that you must have lived in El Paso at the same time as John Wesley Hardin I made an assumption based on nothing.

I hope you like Mexican food in El Paso, personally I find it to be fantastic. There are also some pretty hot women there too. Hopefully we can agree on these things.

For the record, I will make whatever sacrifices necessary to have Ron Paul as president. The fact that he wants to secure the borders more than any other candidate does not scare me at all. Freedom, Liberty, Privacy, States Rights and respect for the Constitution are the most important. I am 100% a Libertarian.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Wrong.

What I want is freedom, liberty, and privacy - very congruent with Ron Paul and Libertarians. Ron Paul is not going force me to assimilate.

Regarding open borders, I have never said that I wanted open borders. I said that if a globalist is elected, we'll probably have open borders.

You are a terrible propagandist, because you don't read what I write. You make interpretations and assumptions that are not there.

Just like when I said in a previous post that you must have lived in El Paso at the same time as John Wesley Hardin I made an assumption based on nothing.

I hope you like Mexican food in El Paso, personally I find it to be fantastic. There are also some pretty hot women there too. Hopefully we can agree on these things.

For the record, I will make whatever sacrifices necessary to have Ron Paul as president. The fact that he wants to secure the borders more than any other candidate does not scare me at all. Freedom, Liberty, Privacy, States Rights and respect for the Constitution are the most important. I am 100% a Libertarian.
If Herman Cain doesn't get to run, I might consider voting for Ron Paul. I don't think any candidate has said they plan to force everyone to assimilate, assimilation doesn't have to be done by force, but it would help if the government wasn't promoting the refusal to assimilate.

I'm a full-blown libertarian when it comes to taxes and welfare programs and other big government programs.

You might have read somewhere that I *wished* l lived in El Paso in the days of John Wesley Hardin and that it's been going downhill ever since or something. And yes, sometimes I like Mexican food but it can get old after awhile. What I like better is green chile or pico de gallo on my American hamburgers. Or a little pico de gallo mixed with the ketchup on my American hot dog or a little jalapeno on a pizza or in spaghetti sauce. I think I prefer New Mexico cuisine to the Mexican food.

Everyone has been pretty hot in El Paso this summer, lots of over 100 degree days.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:53 PM

841 posts, read 501,925 times
Quote:
Agree.

Ron Paul is making the most sense.

The globalist objective is to make sure that both Rep&Dem candidates would complete the globalist agenda. It really does not matter who you vote for, other than Ron Paul. And even if we did vote for Ron Paul, how long would he last before being killed off?

Once people start really looking at the big picture, they will realize that it does not matter who gets elected.

The real race is right now: All candidates vs Ron Paul

For those who want the borders dismantled for the North American Union and a Common Currency, Perry is the best candidate to have it done quickly. Obama will get it done too, but we'd probably wait a bit longer.

Right, and for people to know about the big picture of globalist control over the D&R parties and how it's causing destruction of America and poverty for all, I believe there has to be mailers sent out to all the people from Ron Paul campaign monies. Many don't go on internet and many don't do research on globalism, No. American Union, the R&D parties and lobbyists.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:04 PM

1,574 posts, read 252,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
American culture?

Yeah, I mean what could be LESS AMERICAN than Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?

American language? Please show me where the official American language is defined?

Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
American culture?

Yeah, I mean what could be LESS AMERICAN than Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?

American language? Please show me where the official American language is defined?
A Frenchman wrote that. It's not in the Constitution and it certainly shouldn't be about how immigration is done now with our huge and overly generous welfare handout programs.

Today it might as well say "Give us your young unwed mothers yearning for foodstamps and WIC". "Give us your dead beat fathers who yearn to have government support their offsrping".

Old 09-05-2011, 04:33 PM

12,361 posts, read 8,119,134 times
Quote:
American culture?

americans have a terrific plan for legal immigration.

why don't the illegals try it some time?

if we aren't being "american" by being forced to absorb any and all comers to the united states, are mexicans then being "mexican" by breaking our law and getting benefits that they are not LEGALLY entitled to?

they keep pushing, and they wonder why we are starting to push back?

Old 09-05-2011, 11:01 PM

1,421 posts, read 684,978 times
Quote:
American culture?

The USA HAS a culture. Its better than Mexico cause so many illegal aliens want to live here.

People obey the rules. People speak Eniglish; if they dont, there screwd. We DONT want many immigrants today, which Im cool with. And most of us DONT want illegal aliens, there bad people.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:09 PM

3 posts, read 923 times
Romney I don't trust-he is rude and called Obama a little dog l=in the last election. He claims to be religious but has no manners as far as I can see. I don't want Obama either(voted for him last time) he is a phony-and only want to help the gays and the illegal immigrants. Romney is not going to do a thing about illegals if he has people from Mexico. It is just a fake promise like Governor Rick Scott made in Florida.. He lied about getting tougher with immigration but is now scared of the Hispanics. I reaaly like Rick perry and will vote for him. I am not a fan of the tea party but some of their ideas are good. This country is headed down the wrong path with Obama. Obama has done enough damage. If the country does not do something about giving out foreign aid(against) and spending money we don't have we are going to be taken over by China one state at a time. Thia country will not last long due to debt and spending abuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration