Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 01:12 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times

Advertisements

Pretty much sums it up. Millions of unemployed Americans desperate for a job and all Obama can do is create another big amnesty for illegals.

"Fewer jobs and more workers. Great idea Barry."

Sorry Unemployed Americans, Obama Giving Amnesty & Work Permits To ILLEGAL Immigrants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 01:18 PM

711 posts, read 1,511,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Pretty much sums it up. Millions of unemployed Americans desperate for a job and all Obama can do is create another big amnesty for illegals.

Sorry Unemployed Americans, Obama Giving Amnesty & Work Permits To ILLEGAL Immigrants
The reason, is that we are quickly approaching another election cycle and his favorability numbers amongst Hispanic voters is abismal.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:19 PM

9 posts, read 8,968 times
Default Permits to work

We already issue permits to foreign workers. The problem is that there is no regulation and the employers make more money hiring illegals. The problem isn't the permits but the regulation of employers hiring illegals before US citizens. I still can't believe that labor unions lobby DC for no immigration enforcement...

Old 09-03-2011, 01:28 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
The reason, is that we are quickly approaching another election cycle and his favorability numbers amongst Hispanic voters is abismal.
I think there may be another reason. What better way to placate the Mexican government after the Fast and Furious debacle. Suddenly no more peep from the Mexican government about the weapons the Obama administration handed to the cartels.

Old 09-04-2011, 05:59 PM

222 posts, read 500,851 times
I always thought the President of the United States of America was suppose to protect America, instead we find Obama catering to people who are in our country illegally. I don't understand why American citizens don't see this fact.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,848,705 times
Republican or Democrat... doesn't really matter.... both equally worthless and sellouts.

-Cheers.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:27 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,848,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellsandwater View Post
I always thought the President of the United States of America was suppose to protect America, instead we find Obama catering to people who are in our country illegally. I don't understand why American citizens don't see this fact.

As long as we continue having this two party system and voting for these imbeciles- Republican or Democrat- nothing is going to change. The pro illegal alien groups are getting stronger and stronger and are well represented. They organize protests and make their 'cause' heard. Where are the anti illegal alien groups at? Where are the protesters? Why aren't Americans outside the White House and letting our leaders know that American citizens are fed up with the illegals? Why are AMERICAN judges siding for the illegals? Why? Why? Why?

-Cheers.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:45 PM

49 posts, read 72,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
As long as we continue having this two party system and voting for these imbeciles- Republican or Democrat- nothing is going to change. The pro illegal alien groups are getting stronger and stronger and are well represented. They organize protests and make their 'cause' heard. Where are the anti illegal alien groups at? Where are the protesters? Why aren't Americans outside the White House and letting our leaders know that American citizens are fed up with the illegals? Why are AMERICAN judges siding for the illegals? Why? Why? Why?

-Cheers.
I agree. Although I'm still hoping some republican candidates will not be afraid to fight these economic parasites. I say we stop all this nonsense before it spreads any further. I think many people are afraid they'll be called racists if they protest in public. That's the common intimidation tactic I've seen used by the pro-illegals. But there is NOTHING racist about not wanting to support criminals from another country. Not even all hispanics support these crazy nutjobs. It's cheap and insulting to the truly oppressed groups! This is about the people of one NATION standing up for themselves against criminal law breakers from others. We must make this difference clear to everybody and organize some rallies already.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:56 PM

1,574 posts, read 1,018,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeMts View Post
I agree. Although I'm still hoping some republican candidates will not be afraid to fight these economic parasites. I say we stop all this nonsense before it spreads any further. I think many people are afraid they'll be called racists if they protest in public. That's the common intimidation tactic I've seen used by the pro-illegals. But there is NOTHING racist about not wanting to support criminals from another country. Not even all hispanics support these crazy nutjobs. It's cheap and insulting to the truly oppressed groups! This is about the people of one NATION standing up for themselves against criminal law breakers from another. We must make this difference clear to everybody and organize some rallies already.
I don't think wanting to keep your money and dispose of it as you see fit is inherently racist.

When you start getting into "well also I don't want those people living near me so let's build a wall or use guns or something like that and keep them fenced in over there" well, people might start wondering.

Do you think of US citizens that get welfare are "economic parasites"?

Would you support legal immigration for anyone who paid for and passed a background/health check if they agreed to not use welfare?

Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

You know what, talking to some people about this tonight that i know. Know what they think, my friend said to me this fu---- sucks big time, this jerk off needs to go. then he said to me Obama's agenda really is not to help Americans, think what you want, everyone entintled to their own opinion.
Obviously he does not care about plight of the many many thousands and thousands of unemployed Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration