U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2011, 12:20 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,405,669 times
Reputation: 1544

Advertisements

The article does not say that each of the 200,000 stolen yearly in Florida are from the deceased.

The article does say that the illegal filed bankruptcy. When someone files bankruptcy we all pay more to cover the loss that is incurred.

The idea that this is victimless is preposterous.

So do we take 50 times the number stolen in one state per year?????

 
Old 09-12-2011, 01:21 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 799,017 times
Reputation: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Whether the person is dead or not, the social security number was issued to THEM. Period. It doesn't have an expiration date on the back or terms of condition allowing someone else to use if after you die.

Some of you folks fail to accept anything that doesn't fit your agenda.
Nobody is saying that using these numbers is the right thing to do. The point is that if they were really trying to cause problems, be malicious, etc, they WOULD use SSNs of living people. Yet they don't. And it's NOT anywhere CLOSE to the same thing as physical grave robbing, and suggesting such is absolutely retarded.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 01:22 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 799,017 times
Reputation: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
The article does not say that each of the 200,000 stolen yearly in Florida are from the deceased.

The article does say that the illegal filed bankruptcy. When someone files bankruptcy we all pay more to cover the loss that is incurred.

The idea that this is victimless is preposterous.

So do we take 50 times the number stolen in one state per year?????
Right, it doesn't say that the illegals are not pedophiles either, I guess we should assume they all are (people in this forum have tried to make that implication before, FWIW).

Bankruptcy might not be "victimless" but it's not particular to illegals so that's a pretty irrelevant point.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 02:14 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,405,669 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
Right, it doesn't say that the illegals are not pedophiles either, I guess we should assume they all are (people in this forum have tried to make that implication before, FWIW).

Bankruptcy might not be "victimless" but it's not particular to illegals so that's a pretty irrelevant point.

What does pedophilia have to do with anything other than you dodging the issue?

This article focused on one person out of the 200,000 per year in Florida alone. That is PER YEAR in ONE state.


While bancruptcy may not be limited to illegals, citizens filing bancruptcy have more to lose because they will be staying in this country and paying for their mismanagement of funds. The illegals will be deported and start with a clean slate leaving this country to pick up the tab as usual.

Nice try on diversion though.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 02:27 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,405,669 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
Nobody is saying that using these numbers is the right thing to do. The point is that if they were really trying to cause problems, be malicious, etc, they WOULD use SSNs of living people. Yet they don't. And it's NOT anywhere CLOSE to the same thing as physical grave robbing, and suggesting such is absolutely retarded.


I'm glad that you finally admit that stealing someones SS# is causing problems and being malicious.

You claim that illegals don't do that. I would like to see your link.

You make numerous assumptions without backing them up...I want to see your evidence.

You always demand that others provide evidence. Now it's your turn. I want to see what percentage of the 1 million per year in the US stealing IDs are using ID from dead people and what percentage are causing problems and being malicious.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 799,017 times
Reputation: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
What does pedophilia have to do with anything other than you dodging the issue?

This article focused on one person out of the 200,000 per year in Florida alone. That is PER YEAR in ONE state.


While bancruptcy may not be limited to illegals, citizens filing bancruptcy have more to lose because they will be staying in this country and paying for their mismanagement of funds. The illegals will be deported and start with a clean slate leaving this country to pick up the tab as usual.

Nice try on diversion though.
lol diversion.

You start with the "well it doesn't say X" baloney. You're right, it doesn't say X. Pedophilia has nothing to do with the article, it has to do with showing how bankrupt your "but it doesn't say X" argument is.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 02:46 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 799,017 times
Reputation: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I'm glad that you finally admit that stealing someones SS# is causing problems and being malicious.

You claim that illegals don't do that. I would like to see your link.
The majority of them don't. Obviously it happens on occasion.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,405,669 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
The majority of them don't. Obviously it happens on occasion.

I asked for links...not more of your unsubstantiated opinion. You made the claim so back it up.

Trying to insert preposterous crap into the conversation will not cause a diversion away from the fact that you claim that most illegals use dead people's SS#.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 03:31 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 799,017 times
Reputation: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I asked for links...not more of your unsubstantiated opinion. You made the claim so back it up.

Trying to insert preposterous crap into the conversation will not cause a diversion away from the fact that you claim that most illegals use dead people's SS#.
The only evidence we have in this thread is of dead people getting their SSNs stolen. I'm pretty happy with that. We certainly CAN'T conclude that a significant number of living people are having their identities stolen from the evidence given in this thread. So I feel pretty comfortable with my statement. Until shown otherwise, there's no reason to suspect that illegals are stealing living people's SSNs in large numbers.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 03:48 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Florida !
222 posts, read 419,668 times
Reputation: 229
When I read articles like this it proves to me once again our government doesn't care. I mean we can go to the freaking moon but yet we are unable to secure social security numbers !! EVERY U.S. Representative should be hanging their heads in shame !! Good think I believe in karma.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top