U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2011, 08:59 AM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,101,613 times
Reputation: 2199

Advertisements

More on this below:



Otherwise ‘law-abiding illegal alien’ who is driving illegally to get to their illegal job…

There is no such thing as a ‘law-abiding– illegal alien’.

 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Orange County, CA
3,730 posts, read 5,092,560 times
Reputation: 4170
Before even clicking on the link had a strong hunch that Gilbert "One Bill Gil" Cedillo was behind this nonsense, and was not disappointed. This ethnocentric racist career politician has been a tireless advocate of drivers licenses for illegals, and is considered to be one of the most powerful leaders of the illegal alien lobby.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:27 AM
 
Location: Out in the Badlands
10,396 posts, read 8,353,181 times
Reputation: 7679
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this below:





Otherwise ‘law-abiding illegal alien’ who is driving illegally to get to their illegal job…

There is no such thing as a ‘law-abiding– illegal alien’.
Correct...it is an oxymoron perpetrated and perpetuated by regular morons.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,101,613 times
Reputation: 2199
People & politicians who support laws like this need to be cast out of office.

Why are we providing a sense of accommodations & gratification for people who break our laws & being force to tolerate the person who broke the law, stole the SS#, take jobs from me or my children, refuse to speak our language, leech of American benefits???
 
Old 09-12-2011, 12:23 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,155,041 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this below:





Otherwise ‘law-abiding illegal alien’ who is driving illegally to get to their illegal job…

There is no such thing as a ‘law-abiding– illegal alien’.
What is wrong with these politicians? These people are in our country illegally and immediately upon detection for example driving without a license and insurance should be called into ICE and deported. Instead they want to give them licenses as you said to drive to around our country free as a bird and to drive to their jobs that they are holding illegally? Sometimes I do believe I am living in the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by chicagonut; 09-12-2011 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: spelling
 
Old 09-12-2011, 12:42 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,296,509 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What is wrong with these politicians? These people are in our country illegally and immediately upon detection for example driving without a license and insurance should be called into ICE and deported. Instead they want to give the licenses as you said to drive to around our country free as a bird and to drive to their jobs that they are holding illegally? Sometimes I do believe I am living in the Twilight Zone.
You said it, what the hell is wrong with politicians. What it is so much more BS and we all know it. I am founding out now if there is anything i can do about this. I bi--- almost everyday, to my elected officials in Calif, surprise they are not tired of hearing from me. Idiots and morons they are. They really don't get it do they!
 
Old 09-12-2011, 12:48 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 789,838 times
Reputation: 124
It's pretty hilarious that yesterday all the anti-immigrants were gleefully spewing about how they knew these secret codewords that would get the pro-immigrants FURIOUS but today they're all foaming at the mouth over this stuff.

Guess what guys, your position is quickly being swept away to the dustbin of history. You will be foaming at the mouth a lot more in the future. I guess you guys can feel better about yourselves by furiously typing words like "invaders" into your computers and imagining freedom-lovers all over the internet having aneurysms while reading your hate, but in the real world, we're winning.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 01:05 PM
 
16,553 posts, read 11,058,177 times
Reputation: 4226
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
It's pretty hilarious that yesterday all the anti-immigrants were gleefully spewing about how they knew these secret codewords that would get the pro-immigrants FURIOUS but today they're all foaming at the mouth over this stuff.

Guess what guys, your position is quickly being swept away to the dustbin of history. You will be foaming at the mouth a lot more in the future. I guess you guys can feel better about yourselves by furiously typing words like "invaders" into your computers and imagining freedom-lovers all over the internet having aneurysms while reading your hate, but in the real world, we're winning.
Who's "we"? Are you here illegally too?
 
Old 09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
 
1,574 posts, read 789,838 times
Reputation: 124
"we" = people who support freedom.

Amazingly, some people who are US citizens don't feel the need to selfishly hoard their status.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Tempe, Az
1,421 posts, read 1,238,632 times
Reputation: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
It's pretty hilarious that yesterday all the anti-immigrants were gleefully spewing about how they knew these secret codewords that would get the pro-immigrants FURIOUS but today they're all foaming at the mouth over this stuff.

Guess what guys, your position is quickly being swept away to the dustbin of history. You will be foaming at the mouth a lot more in the future. I guess you guys can feel better about yourselves by furiously typing words like "invaders" into your computers and imagining freedom-lovers all over the internet having aneurysms while reading your hate, but in the real world, we're winning.
Whose we? Illegal aliens are LOSING more an respect from us Americans.

An whose hating? We dont like illegal aliens but we dont hate em.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top