U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 AM

155 posts, read 107,113 times

Advertisements

The simplest way to put it

If someone busted into your house , demanded a free place to live , free food , free everything , they wanted to bring in all their relatives also , you had no choice but to give them everying all the while they are calling you a racist , a nazi and a xenophobe

How would you feel toward them ? Would you just keep singing kumbyeya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
Do you really want answers to your question? It's obvious no normal person will Party over such a thing, lmao.......

Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 AM

23,003 posts, read 31,957,905 times
No i wouldn't. My reaction can be described as good christian man finally putting his dukes up. I would get a baseball bat tell them you dont pay anything here so you wont get anything here and if you have a problem wit it i am holding my problem solver.

And if that makes me a nazi so be it. I'd rather be a racist nazi who keeps his hard-earned stuff for his family than a doormat christian who let some illegal immigrant take food out of his mouth.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:05 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
Well, I'm TOLD that if, other than having the one bad habit you mentioned, they were really good people, and just wanted to help me out with my household chores, that I ought to just accept them. I admit that this does sort of go against my grain, but that is the advice I've been given.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:41 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Junkie View Post
The simplest way to put it

If someone busted into your house , demanded a free place to live , free food , free everything , they wanted to bring in all their relatives also , you had no choice but to give them everying all the while they are calling you a racist , a nazi and a xenophobe

How would you feel toward them ? Would you just keep singing kumbyeya?
If someone busted into my house they will not walk out But will be carried out.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:21 PM

1,497 posts, read 3,025,450 times
I am guessing this is painting a picture of America with our Mexican roommates as the invaders in our house ?? Yea we are singing kumbaya, our government is sending us all harmonicas with our tax refunds this year. Santa is also bringing all Americans ponchos this year !!

Old 08-20-2007, 04:48 PM

6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
Well I won't be partying with no illegals, no matter where they are from - Let's not forget, that Illegals come from other places other then Mexico, even though the majority is from Mexico.

I can't condone partying with a bunch of criminals and I don't look good in a Poncho - and lip syncing a harmonic. Haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or