Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:10 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Sorry Benicar I also posted this same outrageous demand from the article. I guess I must have missed yours. How, I don't know, lol.
No problem. It just proves how utterly ridiculous it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 08:19 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,667,461 times
LOL

I am still waiting to hear from Canadians/ Japanese / Chinese / South Africans / etc who are here illegally (or legally but support such thing) make such demands.............

Last edited by KickAssArmyChick; 09-27-2011 at 08:30 PM..

Old 09-28-2011, 08:23 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,289,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Obama can’t be THAT stupid. But, of course, he did halt the deportations, and that was one of their demands. I always thought the timing was rather suspect, and politically motivated. I almost choked on my drink from laughter when I read their VP demand. These people are so delusional, they actually believe they are solely responsible for his presidency, and if he expects to be re-elected, he must acquiesce to their ridiculous demands. The non-enforcement of our laws has created this arrogant monster.
Yes, their demand that a Hispanic be made VP was the icing on the cake for me. These ethnocentrics become more embolded each and every day that their so-called special needs are catered to.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:28 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,574,188 times
I heard that more illegals have been deported under Obama than any other pres., including Bush on the news just this morning. I also heard that Perry was for reform. Explain that one? I'm a republican and a little more unsatisfied with my own candidates running next year at this point. It seems the republicans are more for reform than the democrats lately. Can anyone clear this one up for me? It's irritating.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:38 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,182,754 times
I didn't vote for Obama last time and I won't this time.
His policies have been weak at best. He squandered the super majority and now deflects blame. He panders to much and quite simply is ineffective.
He made many promises that anyone with half a brain should have known he couldn't keep.
He sues states that are in desperate need of help due to illegal immigration. Rather than wasteing tax dollars sueing states maybe he should look at enforcing our laws, securing our borders so that states wouldn't feel the need to do the FEDs job for them.
If my neighbor had to cut my grass because my yard looked like ass I wouldn't sue him I would thank him. I would also be ashamed.
Although I agree with him with his deportation of violent criminals I also shudder because he has done nothing to secure the border. These violent criminals can return at will.
I just watched his hispanic round table conversation. He said a whole lot of nothing but the pandering was embarrassing to watch.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:41 AM

327 posts, read 319,509 times
Questtions

Is this all hispanics?
why are they united against legally coming here?

Why are hispanics the only group against legal immigration?

Then they are quick to scream racism.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:35 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,651,307 times
A mexican vice President?

Why Mexican why not the best candidate?

Oh I see they don't want an American vice President.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:38 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I didn't vote for Obama last time and I won't this time.
His policies have been weak at best. He squandered the super majority and now deflects blame. He panders to much and quite simply is ineffective.
He made many promises that anyone with half a brain should have known he couldn't keep.
He sues states that are in desperate need of help due to illegal immigration. Rather than wasteing tax dollars sueing states maybe he should look at enforcing our laws, securing our borders so that states wouldn't feel the need to do the FEDs job for them.
If my neighbor had to cut my grass because my yard looked like ass I wouldn't sue him I would thank him. I would also be ashamed.
Although I agree with him with his deportation of violent criminals I also shudder because he has done nothing to secure the border. These violent criminals can return at will.
I just watched his hispanic round table conversation. He said a whole lot of nothing but the pandering was embarrassing to watch.
Not only was his pandering embarrassing to watch, it was downright nauseating.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,331,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, their demand that a Hispanic be made VP was the icing on the cake for me. These ethnocentrics become more embolded each and every day that their so-called special needs are catered to.

What's so unreasonable about that demand? Diversity is very important.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:00 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,914,493 times
whats the difference between obama and perry (who this entire forum will run to and vote for) in terms of illegal immigration?

get the 2 party block out of your heads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration