U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:53 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,803,297 times

Advertisements

This happens to be a friend of my husband:

Man dies after neighbor assaults him with golf club
By Sarah Cormier
C & G Staff Writer

MOUNT CLEMENS — Steve Tocco, a 44-year-old Mount Clemens man, is now dead after his 22-year-old neighbor attacked him with a golf club.

The dispute occurred during the evening hours of Aug. 14 when the men got into a dispute over an undetermined matter related to the suspect’s dog, said Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel. Both lived in an apartment complex located on Comet Street in Mount Clemens.

According to Hackel, after the argument, the suspect, Alberto Barajas-Enriquez, left his apartment, removed a golf club from his truck, entered Tocco’s home without permission, and struck him several times.

Tocco placed a 911 call at 6:50 p.m. that day, explaining what had occurred.

“The victim called us and said that he had been struck by his neighbor and said that he had a head injury,” Hackel said.

Tocco was immediately taken to Mount Clemens Regional Hospital.

Barajas-Enriquez was immediately arrested and charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm and home invasion. Bond was set at $20,000, but there was also an immigration hold on Barajas-Enriquez, so he remained in jail.

However, on the afternoon of Aug. 17, the Sheriff’s Office received a call from the hospital revealing that Tocco had died due to blunt-force trauma to the head.

Barajas-Enriquez, who is expected to be arraigned by Aug. 20 at the earliest, has now been charged with second-degree murder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 05:12 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,585 times
I hope his family can sue the h*ll off of someone. This has got to stop!

Old 08-20-2007, 07:26 PM

7,352 posts, read 8,990,061 times
It's just incredible. It's beginning to seem like we hear a story of an illegal alien killing an American every week now.

The illegal immigration lobby is planning another huge march on Washington in September. I've always wondered why there is no opposing march by the American people.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:01 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
It's just incredible. It's beginning to seem like we hear a story of an illegal alien killing an American every week now.

The illegal immigration lobby is planning another huge march on Washington in September. I've always wondered why there is no opposing march by the American people.
At the rate the illegals are going, we may all be dead by then.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:04 PM

451 posts, read 1,015,882 times
Get use to it, this is the "progressive"...excuse me, I’m sorry...Proggggrrrrresssssive agenda that must be forced down are racist hillbilly throats. Damn!! I can’t be the only one that knows this can I? We must all realize that this invasion benefits us in some way, in a way that are small American minds can not grasp. It is not possible for any of us to think logically, even to think at all about this subject is wrong and to speak out about it makes all racists.

New Jersey wants to go after the evil guns that killed the three American college students. I fear that I must lock my guns up in the basement for they may sneak out and kill someone. I have never spoken to my guns, they may be racist. This makes me feel safer that government officials go after the real murderer...the gun, we all know that it was the gun that killed those three Americans...I will probably be punished severely for even thinking about this, but to actually write it down will surely have me waking up at the nearest "progressive education camp" in the morning.

The gun is bad; the person that pulls the trigger was forced to pull the trigger, the gun made them do it. You see what these politicians are trying to do, dont you?...turn their failure to protect the public and make it the evil guns fought, taking the heat off of the fact that they had created a sanctuary city and blame the evil gun makers...trying their best to slip one buy their Dumb @ss constituents. Yes, I said dumb @ss constituents.

It was the golf club that did it, we must rely on our public officials to take action against these evil golf club makers. Just grasping the golf club forced this criminal immigrant to commit homicide, it was not the criminal immigrants fought, it was the golf clubs fought. The sooner the rest of you realize this the better off this country will be.

Last edited by chloedog; 08-20-2007 at 08:27 PM..

Old 08-21-2007, 11:42 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
It was the golf club that did it, we must rely on our public officials to take action against these evil golf club makers. Just grasping the golf club forced this criminal immigrant to commit homicide, it was not the criminal immigrants fought, it was the golf clubs fought. The sooner the rest of you realize this the better off this country will be.
"You will have to pry my golf club from my cold, dead hands"
-Andreabeth

Old 08-21-2007, 11:47 AM

12,925 posts, read 24,048,548 times
[quote=MovingForward;1321439]It's just incredible. It's beginning to seem like we hear a story of an illegal alien killing an American every week now.

The illegal immigration lobby is planning another huge march on Washington in September. I've always wondered why there is no opposing march by the American people.[/QUOTE

When they have these marches ..plenty of illegals are bold enough to participate..so why doesn't the INS show up with buses & hand cuffs...

Old 08-21-2007, 05:13 PM

556 posts, read 477,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post

When they have these marches ..plenty of illegals are bold enough to participate..so why doesn't the INS show up with buses & hand cuffs...

That's a REAL good question. Maybe we need to start vigilante groups to go in and take control if our government cannot, or will not handle it?

Old 02-07-2008, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 2,041 times
Default relocate the gators from the everglades to the rio gran

or chop a toe off before deporting them

Old 02-07-2008, 07:53 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,156,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
At the rate the illegals are going, we may all be dead by then.
I'm assuming that was a sarcastic statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or