U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 03:06 PM

256 posts, read 239,182 times

Advertisements

Man Deported after Serving Time in Phoenix Crash

Friday, 30 Sep 2011

Rojelio Gutierrez, 45, an illegal alien from Mexico was released from Arizona Department of Corrections in Phoenix and deported to Mexico after serving a 12 year prison term. He was set free at the Nogales port.

Gutierrez was charged and convicted of hitting police officer Jason Schecterle's patrol car with his vehicle. Gutierre was traveling nearly 100 mph when he hit Jason. Upon impact the patrol car burst into flames and burn the young officer on over 50% of his body. The incident happened on March 26, 2001.

Jason was not expected to live a priest even performed last rights. After being in a coma for 3 months Jason woke up blind.

Jason’s face was burned off and his left hand was permanently deformed. Jason is a walking miracle, 51 surgeries later he now lives with his wife and three children. Everyone is thankful that "He survived an accident he never should have survived.”

As for the illegal alien he’ll probably sneak back over our pourous border before the month is out thanks to our stupid government. IMO, he'll just get a new fake ID and all will be well.

Man Deported after Serving Time in Phoenix Crash
Man Deported after Serving Time in Phoenix Crash (http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/AZOfficer-CrashDeportation-apx-09302011 - broken link)

Phoenix police icon heads into retirement
Injured in fiery '01 crash, he intends to enjoy life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 03:31 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,013,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
Injured in fiery '01 crash, he intends to enjoy life
Jason Schecterle has be featured or appears in a couple episodes of ¨The First 48¨ that were in Phoenix...

Amazing guy...

Old 10-01-2011, 04:19 PM

In Officer Jason Schecterle's own words:

“I know what a lot of people think,” he says. “They look at my face and think, ‘Oh, I couldn’t live like that.’ I probably wouldn’t have wanted to be saved that night either had I been awake and conscious.

“But now,” he says, “I can still have my life, just like I had it before. I can still laugh. I can still talk. I’m still able to function with my kids. Those firefighters and doctors did me a huge favor. They gave me a chance to be something. And I’m still very proud of who I am.”

Old 10-01-2011, 04:31 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,819,795 times
Who wants to bet Gutierrez isn’t back already?

Old 10-01-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Nah, I can´t even get acknowledgment that you didn´t prove your point...

Old 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Nah, I can´t even get acknowledgment that you didn´t prove your point...
If I were you, I wouldn’t even attempt to broach that subject.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
If I were you, I wouldn’t even attempt to broach that subject.
Well, had it come out in your favor, you said it would have been ¨the honorable¨ statement for me to make...

Just wondering why the standard would be set lower on your part for a condition you set...

Old 10-01-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Well, had it come out in your favor, you said it would have been ¨the honorable¨ statement for me to make...

Just wondering why the standard would be set lower on your part for a condition you set...
I won’t be a party to your thread derailment. Everyone who read that thread clearly knows who proved their point. Hint: It wasn’t you. Now, unless you want to discuss THIS topic, consider this my last response.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
IMO, no doubt he's back and he already has a job and has committed two crimes!

Old 10-01-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
IMO, no doubt he's back and he already has a job and has committed two crimes!
Why wouldn’t he return? After all, he has “roots” in this country. Plus, it’s the only country he’s known for over a decade. We can’t expect him to return to a country he doesn’t know. That’s the lame excuse they use for other illegals, why not him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or