U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 09:55 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,275,040 times

Advertisements

Everything that was taken from Mexico is Aztlan, I think excluding texas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 11:37 PM

41 posts, read 87,305 times
Default Spanish Claim

Kele,
The Spanish claim of the SW US is just that,a Spanish claim.

Comanche is an Aztec language,Spanish is a whiteman's language.You would be surprised at how many idiots disagree with this.

back to square one; if the actual location of Aztlan is unknown,how can it be known as the southwestern states?
Answer; These people are idiots and liars,who are too stupid to know when they are lying.
How's this; Q;How do you say "Aztlan" in Indian sign language?
A; Comanche.
Sad,but true, the Aztlanistas hate this,because it's true,but the "Americans" hate it because it gives credit to the Comanche.
Which is more important,National security or Euro-American pride?

I honestly hate being rude,but sometimes,that's what it takes.

Ura Lawrence

PS Next time you see "Chicano" art for sale,report it to the BIA.It's a $250,000 fine for the first offense under the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990 and we need to set a precedent.
I am currently working with local artists in San Antonio and San Diego,to "Set them up".(I don't look Mediterranean,so they call me "Wedo"lol)

Old 01-16-2008, 09:04 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,848,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by comanchewarrior View Post
Kele,
The Spanish claim of the SW US is just that,a Spanish claim.

Comanche is an Aztec language,Spanish is a whiteman's language.You would be surprised at how many idiots disagree with this.

back to square one; if the actual location of Aztlan is unknown,how can it be known as the southwestern states?
Answer; These people are idiots and liars,who are too stupid to know when they are lying.
How's this; Q;How do you say "Aztlan" in Indian sign language?
A; Comanche.
Sad,but true, the Aztlanistas hate this,because it's true,but the "Americans" hate it because it gives credit to the Comanche.
Which is more important,National security or Euro-American pride?

I honestly hate being rude,but sometimes,that's what it takes.

Ura Lawrence

PS Next time you see "Chicano" art for sale,report it to the BIA.It's a $250,000 fine for the first offense under the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990 and we need to set a precedent.
I am currently working with local artists in San Antonio and San Diego,to "Set them up".(I don't look Mediterranean,so they call me "Wedo"lol)
I enjoy your posts and find you to be knowledgable. However, I must disagree with you regarding the language of the Comanche, but not the language of the Spanish. The Spanish are European. They are Caucasian, period.

The Comanche language is a branch of the language family known as Uto-Aztecan. This grouping also includes Paiute, Hopi, Ute, and Shoshone. While the Comanche language is distantly related to Náhuatl, the language of the Aztecs, hence the linguistic categorization, the two languages share fewer cognates than English shares with Persian.

While Uto-Aztecan has long been accepted as a genuine linguistic family, linguists have not been in complete agreement as to its subdivisions into lower-level branches, languages, and dialects.

The Aztec were a people mainly descended from the Toltecs. The Aztecs, as a people, did not come into the Valley of Mexico until the fourteenth century and were conquered completely by 1521.

On the other hand, the Comanche are thought to have been a part of the Eastern Shoshone linguistic group in southeastern Wyoming who moved on to the buffalo Plains sometime in the early 1500's. Later on, proto-Comanche groups split off and moved south some time before 1700 AD to take advantage of the increased buffalo herds allowed by the "Little Ice Age" and by pressures from other groups drawn to the Plains by the changing environment. It is likely that the migration into Wyoming was a part of an overall migration southward by many of the peoples residing in modern day Canada and the northern states, such as Minnesota.

The history of the pre-Columbian peoples of Mesoamerica has been pounded into my brain for years. My father-in-law, who passed away this past March, was a Mesoamerican archaeologist, thought by many in his field to be the foremost Aztec scholar and archivist of our time. You'll be glad to know that he found the idea of "Aztlan" to be ridiculous beyond words and would often remark to me that it never ceased to amaze him that people held on to this mystical view of the Aztecs as, in his words, "wise old astronomer priests," when in reality, they were a warlike, bloodthirsty tribe of people who conquered and sacrificed their neighbors, while their priests, the Priests of Xipe Totec, paraded around wearing the flayed skin of their victims.

Nice, eh?

No wonder neighboring tribes were jumping at the chance to assist the Spanish in plotting the downfall of the Aztecs.

Last edited by Kele; 01-16-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: punctuation is everything. :)

Old 01-31-2008, 10:58 PM

Default Aztlan Location confirmed

Haa Maruaweka,

I posted a lot of the information at an Astronomy magazine's website.

May through June of 1054 was one of the most prolific eclipse seasons in history.(Unknown to most/all astronomists,NASA scientists,etc....retards.)

Add a supernova...

I,suppose,I could redo my original post here,later.
Ura,Lawrence

Old 02-01-2008, 01:49 PM

185 posts, read 324,779 times
After following the illegal issue closely for two years now I am proud to announce I have found Aztlan.

It is 100 miles off the coast of the Baja Peninsula at the bottom of the ocean.

Let's get the word out and watch the illegals flow like Lemmings into the sea!

Old 02-02-2008, 10:02 AM

23 posts, read 84,813 times
Very well said Cribster.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:39 PM

21,148 posts, read 37,389,747 times
Re: Aztlan; I would have a tad more respect for that crowd if they picked Nautltl (sp) AKA the original Aztec language-------although that may wind up pissing off the Yaqui, Mayans, etc. let alone the Navajo, Apache, etc.

In other words: MEChA; just give it up-------y'all are too genetically and especially culturally mixed anymore for true Aztlan.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:34 AM

46 posts, read 141,261 times
Didn't the US have something similar before?...oh yes I remember now it was called Manifest Destiny....

Old 02-03-2008, 12:37 PM

21,148 posts, read 37,389,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doily View Post
Didn't the US have something similar before?...oh yes I remember now it was called Manifest Destiny....
Which may still come to pass.........

Especially if both Mexico and Canada shatter-------both have some potentially severe problems.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 PM

Default KELE,What a dork!

Haa Maruaweka,

The Shoshoni Language Reunion was held at our Comanche Nation Complex last year.

KELE pretends to be as stupid as a 13 year old Hispanic who suddenly becomes an indian.

Did KELE become Cherokee at 13???lol

At least KELE is intelligent enough to know that Spanish is NOT an INDIAN language.

I would tell KELE to F--- off,if KELE wasn't intelligent enough to do a little research.
Unlike these stupid teenagers who have suddenly become "Aztecs".
{What's your Roll Number "Spaztec"? ("Spaztec";Spanish(WHITE) kids who claim to be Aztec.)}

Thanks KELE for the perspective.
Ura,Lawrence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration