Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2007, 09:18 PM

452 posts, read 1,129,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
NC: Illegal Alien Charged With Kidnapping, Trying to Sexually Assault Two Young Girls Age 5 and 6; Girls' Fathers Catch Suspect in the Act with His Pants Down and Beat the Crap Out of Him (with Video)

Man Charged With Kidnapping, Trying To Sexually Assault Young Girls in Gaston County - Charlotte News Story - WSOC Charlotte

GASTONIA, N.C. -- Police in Gaston County say an illegal immigrant kidnapped and tried to sexually assault two little girls Saturday.

They say Ramon Zamora-Solano, 41, told the girls to come into his apartment in Gastonia. The 6- and 5-year-old girls were playing outside at a birthday party on Duhart Avenue. Police say the girls said no, and Zamora-Solano hit them and dragged them into the apartment by their hair before locking the door.
I am glad this scum got caught
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2007, 08:29 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,723,692 times
Five and six years old? Are you kidding me? They should have castrated the b*st*rd with a pair of pliers!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:44 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,501,148 times
He's lucky the father didn't kill him! God knows he must have wanted to. I hope this wasn't another Sanctuary City. We have got to start checking these people and deporting them. We have enough crazies that are citizens already. Poor little girls.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,145,063 times
Default what happens now

I would like to know what happens to this illegal? I would like the press to cover this as much as they do all the other junk.

I am so glad the father caught and at least a little justice was served. I am suprised that he was able to bring himself to stop beating him.

Just another undocumented hard worker!

Old 08-24-2007, 03:45 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,385,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
I would like to know what happens to this illegal? I would like the press to cover this as much as they do all the other junk.

I am so glad the father caught and at least a little justice was served. I am surprised that he was able to bring himself to stop beating him.

Just another undocumented hard worker!
To bad the dad did not kill him! Undocumented! Child molester! Pedafile! Illegal!
Who would know. For that matter who would care!
We are to lenient on these sick b*****d's. In the ole days people were hung for less that this. There are going to be vigilantes starting up to take care of these kinds of things and how do you say they would be wrong. These people do not get cured nor do they want to be cured. They are evil plain and simple and we don't need them on this planet preying on our children, and taking up space in our jails.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:06 PM

16,233 posts, read 27,286,213 times
I am no overt supporter of vigilante justice, but I will not be surprised when it starts happening in the US, considering what a job LE, politicians, the ICE, and the MSM are doing with trying to sweep under the rug all these recurring violations of humanity at the hands of those who have no right to even be on our soil.

I do not suspect this story will make it past local news. It will die a quick and uneventful death once the next hollywood socialite gets caught DUI or with their panties off anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration