U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 06:49 AM
 
9,017 posts, read 2,876,175 times
Reputation: 2063
Default South Carolina Immigration Law Challenged by 16 Nations

Its hard to believe we are being attack by foreigner countries , let alone our own president.

Should foreign countries meddle in our laws & interest?

 
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:04 AM
 
Location: NJ
6,443 posts, read 3,317,126 times
Reputation: 4235
Obama's friends and advisors Bill Ayres, who Obama doesn't know, and Ayers wife Bernadine Dorn, who obama hired as an advisor..... but does not know her husband Bill, have long advocated global inclusion into selecting an American president as the US president sets policy which impacts foreign countries.

The DOJ under Holder needs a name change and a new office at the UN.

Outrageous that foreign countries have more than just an opinion as to US state laws. It seems states' rights are the biggest impediment to implementation of global law in the US.

State's rights are now critical during obama's regime.
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:11 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
32,189 posts, read 24,946,699 times
Reputation: 14322
Without undocumentd immigration the rural economies of most of the US would collapse because hiring documented immigrants or home grown workers would just cost too much.
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:44 AM
 
9,017 posts, read 2,876,175 times
Reputation: 2063
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Without undocumentd immigration the rural economies of most of the US would collapse because hiring documented immigrants or home grown workers would just cost too much.
Thats not true. We have virtually unlimited work visas we issue.
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:46 AM
 
12,963 posts, read 4,221,948 times
Reputation: 5634
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Its hard to believe we are being attack by foreigner countries , let alone our own president.

Should foreign countries meddle in our laws & interest?
No, but maybe we should quit doing it first.
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:50 AM
 
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
16,275 posts, read 9,615,455 times
Reputation: 5775
Duplicate thread

16 nations want to challenge SC immigration law
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:21 AM
 
7,304 posts, read 9,782,645 times
Reputation: 2713
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Its hard to believe we are being attack by foreigner countries , let alone our own president.

Should foreign countries meddle in our laws & interest?
It is a world gone mad.

Can we sue to change their laws?
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Murika
2,526 posts, read 1,130,038 times
Reputation: 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Should foreign countries meddle in our laws & interest?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, isn't it?

We are arrogant enough to think that we have a right to meddle in their affairs.

The world has learned that this arrogance works both ways.
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:26 AM
 
4,801 posts, read 1,549,543 times
Reputation: 2075
I think we should tell those sixteen nations to go to hell. Why do they think they can dictate policy to us?
 
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:28 AM
 
3,064 posts, read 868,546 times
Reputation: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama's friends and advisors Bill Ayres, who Obama doesn't know, and Ayers wife Bernadine Dorn, who obama hired as an advisor..... but does not know her husband Bill, have long advocated global inclusion into selecting an American president as the US president sets policy which impacts foreign countries.

The DOJ under Holder needs a name change and a new office at the UN.

Outrageous that foreign countries have more than just an opinion as to US state laws. It seems states' rights are the biggest impediment to implementation of global law in the US.

State's rights are now critical during obama's regime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top