U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 11-23-2011, 10:30 AM
 
9,119 posts, read 4,095,047 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

When is this going to be treated as an invasion?

Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-23-2011, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,181 posts, read 10,860,359 times
Reputation: 2985
Incredible! Yet, our borders are "more secure" than ever. How many must die before our government finally does its job?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
 
Location: Phoenix
2,075 posts, read 1,071,670 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Incredible! Yet, our borders are "more secure" than ever. How many must die before our government finally does its job?
I would image that it won't change until 2012 when
all those clowns in congress & the WH are voted out.
Until then Eric Holder and Obama will just keep
selling weapons to the cartels.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2011, 11:46 PM
 
3,600 posts, read 1,847,807 times
Reputation: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
When is this going to be treated as an invasion?
It's only a matter of time. It won't be long before they have an
" incident" that they won't be able to cover up.

Who knows how many Illegal aliens that could have already been killed by their own countrymen along the border.

When American blood is shed ( law enforcement/ border patrol) the stock excuses of drug cartels/smugglers will not cut it.

Unfortunately it WILL come to this before the clown tag team of Obama/Napolitano will be forced to take action.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2011, 12:48 PM
 
47,585 posts, read 38,661,057 times
Reputation: 21673
Only fools could think that the worlds' most violent criminals suddenly turn nice when they cross the border. They kill their own law enforcement agents, anyone at all who gets in their way, but our government leaders think they can't do it here?

They've put out this myth that all illegals are coming here to pick fruit or to get scholarships to attend universities here when very very few are here doing that, but people are gullible and believe that.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2011, 12:53 PM
 
Location: On a Long Island in NY
4,320 posts, read 4,382,413 times
Reputation: 3539
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
It's only a matter of time. It won't be long before they have an
" incident" that they won't be able to cover up.

Who knows how many Illegal aliens that could have already been killed by their own countrymen along the border.

When American blood is shed ( law enforcement/ border patrol) the stock excuses of drug cartels/smugglers will not cut it.

Unfortunately it WILL come to this before the clown tag team of Obama/Napolitano will be forced to take action.
Agreed, like you said it's a matter of time before something big and bad occurs. Unfortunately its going to take something on the scale of drug cartels killing multiple US LEOs in a single incident, or massacring the entire population of an isolated ranch to force Washington into finally taking action. It's not going to be pretty.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM
 
47,585 posts, read 38,661,057 times
Reputation: 21673
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Agreed, like you said it's a matter of time before something big and bad occurs. Unfortunately its going to take something on the scale of drug cartels killing multiple US LEOs in a single incident, or massacring the entire population of an isolated ranch to force Washington into finally taking action. It's not going to be pretty.
Even then they won't take action.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2011, 02:20 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
2,889 posts, read 2,740,843 times
Reputation: 2171
As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.

If someone or something slips through, Obama/Napolitano's bigger problem will become the American Citizens and there will be no place for them to hide and deflect as they have made it quite clear that their agenda is more about votes then the security of the United States of America, and I do believe the both of them took an oath on the latter.

Barack Hussein Obama, undeniably, is the most incompetent American tragedy ever to pursue the presidency of the United States.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top