U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-25-2011, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Metropolis
1,144 posts, read 3,255,825 times
Reputation: 640

Advertisements

Let's take the B.S. and very deceptive tactic used to support illegal immigration: "you must be racist if your against illegal immigration".

I'll tell you what, given my own personal history, I'm the last person who supports racism in anyway. With the caveat of retribution to those hypocrites who don't want people to be racist against them, but then turn around and are racists againsts others. Pretty much the same as the golden rule with some allowable old testament revenge in there, I guess.

So let's talk about the much more important impacts the issue of illegal immigration is causing.

1. Hurt's the illegals home country by the loss of valuable human capital

2. Supports the rich at the cost of the middle class

3. Hurts the environment, in light of the U.S.A being the most voracious consumers on the planet

4. There are the children. We seem to only talk about the illegals children. How about American children? Let's not pussyfoot around the fact that when it comes to "our children", there should never be compromise when it comes to their quality of life and access to available resources to nurture the pinnacle of growth, which we all want for them.

If illegals children are taking $$$$ away from my kids when it comes to education then all other moral platitudes fall to oblivion. At least for the people I know. We can say kids are kids, but as long as there is the existence of the nation state, then my existence will reflect that reality.

It's not about the ilegal children having the right to be educated or to gain citizenship the same as their parents. If the wealthy or lighter skinned Mexicans for example don't want the poorer and darker mestizos to gain any benefit of their wealth and wish to segregate their children based on elitism and racist bigotry, then I would absolutely support any cause which would end the travesty.

5. Plain and simple. Middle class jobs which do not require higher education are almost completely vanished from this country. Should the fact that some people here just don't feel college is for them after high school mean they will have to revert to welfare for survival. Since most new jobs created are lower level service jobs, then how is it that the politicians and business elites are able to sell that nonsense as "good for america". And we buy it!! With illegals gone and minimum wage increases, those crumb jobs they are leaving many Americans could actually pay enough for them to survive and feel at least some semblence of pride for their wares. Yes we will pay more, yes this may slow down some sectors of the economy, but the rich will be hurt way more than the remaining 99% of us. Anyway, if those Americans are making more, then won't they have more to spend, thus spurring economic growth in other areas.

It all depends on who you think deserves all the wealth. Average Americans or Upper Middle Class (small business owners) of certain industries and the just plain wealthy class here in the U.S.A., along with the monopolistic oligarchs in the third world countries illegals mostly come from (i.e. Carlos Slim of Mexico: richest man in the world).

And I sum it up with the following;


What happens when the current immigrants, and all their children, become like the rest of us and don't want to work? Do we import even more immigrants to do the dirty work, while we pay for those older immigrants to sit on welfare ?

And do we keep going, and going, until this country becomes so environmentally degraded, financially bankrupt, and culturally fragmented that an equilibrium is reached that people would just as soon emigrate as immigrate ?

Have you heard the term "unsustainable"? Are you even concerned for the future of your children? Or are you one of those ,who only thinks of themselves?

I do my own renovations and landscaping, or I pay an American well to do the job. So when I look at my house I can feel proud of it, instead of ashamed. I have helped my neighbor out, and not dumped the heavy burden of "cheap labor" immigrants on the taxpayer.


Regards...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-26-2011, 02:14 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Let's take the B.S. and very deceptive tactic used to support illegal immigration: "you must be racist if your against illegal immigration".

I'll tell you what, given my own personal history, I'm the last person who supports racism in anyway. With the caveat of retribution to those hypocrites who don't want people to be racist against them, but then turn around and are racists againsts others. Pretty much the same as the golden rule with some allowable old testament revenge in there, I guess.

So let's talk about the much more important impacts the issue of illegal immigration is causing.

1. Hurt's the illegals home country by the loss of valuable human capital

2. Supports the rich at the cost of the middle class

3. Hurts the environment, in light of the U.S.A being the most voracious consumers on the planet

4. There are the children. We seem to only talk about the illegals children. How about American children? Let's not pussyfoot around the fact that when it comes to "our children", there should never be compromise when it comes to their quality of life and access to available resources to nurture the pinnacle of growth, which we all want for them.

If illegals children are taking $$$$ away from my kids when it comes to education then all other moral platitudes fall to oblivion. At least for the people I know. We can say kids are kids, but as long as there is the existence of the nation state, then my existence will reflect that reality.

It's not about the ilegal children having the right to be educated or to gain citizenship the same as their parents. If the wealthy or lighter skinned Mexicans for example don't want the poorer and darker mestizos to gain any benefit of their wealth and wish to segregate their children based on elitism and racist bigotry, then I would absolutely support any cause which would end the travesty.

5. Plain and simple. Middle class jobs which do not require higher education are almost completely vanished from this country. Should the fact that some people here just don't feel college is for them after high school mean they will have to revert to welfare for survival. Since most new jobs created are lower level service jobs, then how is it that the politicians and business elites are able to sell that nonsense as "good for america". And we buy it!! With illegals gone and minimum wage increases, those crumb jobs they are leaving many Americans could actually pay enough for them to survive and feel at least some semblence of pride for their wares. Yes we will pay more, yes this may slow down some sectors of the economy, but the rich will be hurt way more than the remaining 99% of us. Anyway, if those Americans are making more, then won't they have more to spend, thus spurring economic growth in other areas.

It all depends on who you think deserves all the wealth. Average Americans or Upper Middle Class (small business owners) of certain industries and the just plain wealthy class here in the U.S.A., along with the monopolistic oligarchs in the third world countries illegals mostly come from (i.e. Carlos Slim of Mexico: richest man in the world).

And I sum it up with the following;


What happens when the current immigrants, and all their children, become like the rest of us and don't want to work? Do we import even more immigrants to do the dirty work, while we pay for those older immigrants to sit on welfare ?

And do we keep going, and going, until this country becomes so environmentally degraded, financially bankrupt, and culturally fragmented that an equilibrium is reached that people would just as soon emigrate as immigrate ?

Have you heard the term "unsustainable"? Are you even concerned for the future of your children? Or are you one of those ,who only thinks of themselves?

I do my own renovations and landscaping, or I pay an American well to do the job. So when I look at my house I can feel proud of it, instead of ashamed. I have helped my neighbor out, and not dumped the heavy burden of "cheap labor" immigrants on the taxpayer.


Regards...
Good post. I'll bet you won't hear a single word of rebuttal from the pro-illegal, symathizers in here though. They can't handle the truth it doesn't fit their agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2011, 09:15 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Reputation: 22158
Yes good post.

And it's a very good point about how the massive flood of people out of the sending country is doing nothing to stablize the regions of those countries that are abandoned.

It's all about lust for easy American money and government handouts, these people don't want to make an effort to fix what's wrong where they're from. They won't fight injustice, poverty, back home, they won't create jobs there. They abandon their own children, their elderly in their quest for the Almighty American Dollar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2011, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Metropolis
1,144 posts, read 3,255,825 times
Reputation: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Good post. I'll bet you won't hear a single word of rebuttal from the pro-illegal, symathizers in here though. They can't handle the truth it doesn't fit their agenda.
An agenda being dressed up to look like an attractive transexual debutante.

You've got the wacky part of left who don't know what they are really standing for(environment{people are hurting the environment} + population growth{their not sure how to approach this one, the morons} + illegal immigrants{obviously adds people who hence should be bad for the environment, right?} + multiculturalism{leave muslims alone} + womens rights{don't leave muslims alone} + being cool), aligned with ethnic politicians who have found an easy way to make themselves relevent and in power, aligned with illegals who really don't understand what's going and ignorantly follow the pied piper as long as it leads down the path, which includes bypassing American immigration laws. The final and most dangerous player in this unholy alliance, are the actual bankrollers of this whole operation; the American business community who also use their immensely powerful lobbing organizations(i.e. U.S. Chamber of Commcerce) to effectively drive the nail into the coffin of anything that stands between them and global hegemony they wish build their everlasting palaces on.

For a guy who really likes going on to clothing and electronic stores to shop whenever my wife let's me, I am starting to experience some sort of subconscious revolution. I feel like shopping at those big corporate stores less and less, as well as eat at restaurants at all, frankly.

Don't be afraid of any of them, without us they have nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2011, 07:22 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
An agenda being dressed up to look like an attractive transexual debutante.

You've got the wacky part of left who don't know what they are really standing for(environment{people are hurting the environment} + population growth{their not sure how to approach this one, the morons} + illegal immigrants{obviously adds people who hence should be bad for the environment, right?} + multiculturalism{leave muslims alone} + womens rights{don't leave muslims alone} + being cool), aligned with ethnic politicians who have found an easy way to make themselves relevent and in power, aligned with illegals who really don't understand what's going and ignorantly follow the pied piper as long as it leads down the path, which includes bypassing American immigration laws. The final and most dangerous player in this unholy alliance, are the actual bankrollers of this whole operation; the American business community who also use their immensely powerful lobbing organizations(i.e. U.S. Chamber of Commcerce) to effectively drive the nail into the coffin of anything that stands between them and global hegemony they wish build their everlasting palaces on.

For a guy who really likes going on to clothing and electronic stores to shop whenever my wife let's me, I am starting to experience some sort of subconscious revolution. I feel like shopping at those big corporate stores less and less, as well as eat at restaurants at all, frankly.

Don't be afraid of any of them, without us they have nothing.
Those are only two of the self-serving players in this mess. Another one is the ethnocentric group that is growing in this country via illegal immigration and anchor babies. They have a much more sinister agenda in this issue, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM
 
Location: Metropolis
1,144 posts, read 3,255,825 times
Reputation: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Those are only two of the self-serving players in this mess. Another one is the ethnocentric group that is growing in this country via illegal immigration and anchor babies. They have a much more sinister agenda in this issue, IMO.
They want to take over? lolololo. I suppose just like they wrestled power away from the white elites in Mexico, when the amerindians and mestizos outnumber them 10:1.

The non-white Cubans did it. But they aren't the problem now, are they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2011, 12:51 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
They want to take over? lolololo. I suppose just like they wrestled power away from the white elites in Mexico, when the amerindians and mestizos outnumber them 10:1.

The non-white Cubans did it. But they aren't the problem now, are they?
There is power in numbers in this country. If you don't think that they don't have their eye on political and cultural control in this country then I really don't know what else to say to you. There is much evidence of it just from the Latino politicians in this country. They have a tribal mentality and many are resentful over the loss of some southwest territories even though Mexico loss them fair and square and was still paid for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2011, 08:26 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Let's take the B.S. and very deceptive tactic used to support illegal immigration: "you must be racist if your against illegal immigration".

I'll tell you what, given my own personal history, I'm the last person who supports racism in anyway. With the caveat of retribution to those hypocrites who don't want people to be racist against them, but then turn around and are racists againsts others. Pretty much the same as the golden rule with some allowable old testament revenge in there, I guess.

So let's talk about the much more important impacts the issue of illegal immigration is causing.

1. Hurt's the illegals home country by the loss of valuable human capital

2. Supports the rich at the cost of the middle class

3. Hurts the environment, in light of the U.S.A being the most voracious consumers on the planet

4. There are the children. We seem to only talk about the illegals children. How about American children? Let's not pussyfoot around the fact that when it comes to "our children", there should never be compromise when it comes to their quality of life and access to available resources to nurture the pinnacle of growth, which we all want for them.

If illegals children are taking $$$$ away from my kids when it comes to education then all other moral platitudes fall to oblivion. At least for the people I know. We can say kids are kids, but as long as there is the existence of the nation state, then my existence will reflect that reality.

It's not about the ilegal children having the right to be educated or to gain citizenship the same as their parents. If the wealthy or lighter skinned Mexicans for example don't want the poorer and darker mestizos to gain any benefit of their wealth and wish to segregate their children based on elitism and racist bigotry, then I would absolutely support any cause which would end the travesty.

5. Plain and simple. Middle class jobs which do not require higher education are almost completely vanished from this country. Should the fact that some people here just don't feel college is for them after high school mean they will have to revert to welfare for survival. Since most new jobs created are lower level service jobs, then how is it that the politicians and business elites are able to sell that nonsense as "good for america". And we buy it!! With illegals gone and minimum wage increases, those crumb jobs they are leaving many Americans could actually pay enough for them to survive and feel at least some semblence of pride for their wares. Yes we will pay more, yes this may slow down some sectors of the economy, but the rich will be hurt way more than the remaining 99% of us. Anyway, if those Americans are making more, then won't they have more to spend, thus spurring economic growth in other areas.

It all depends on who you think deserves all the wealth. Average Americans or Upper Middle Class (small business owners) of certain industries and the just plain wealthy class here in the U.S.A., along with the monopolistic oligarchs in the third world countries illegals mostly come from (i.e. Carlos Slim of Mexico: richest man in the world).

And I sum it up with the following;


What happens when the current immigrants, and all their children, become like the rest of us and don't want to work? Do we import even more immigrants to do the dirty work, while we pay for those older immigrants to sit on welfare ?

And do we keep going, and going, until this country becomes so environmentally degraded, financially bankrupt, and culturally fragmented that an equilibrium is reached that people would just as soon emigrate as immigrate ?

Have you heard the term "unsustainable"? Are you even concerned for the future of your children? Or are you one of those ,who only thinks of themselves?

I do my own renovations and landscaping, or I pay an American well to do the job. So when I look at my house I can feel proud of it, instead of ashamed. I have helped my neighbor out, and not dumped the heavy burden of "cheap labor" immigrants on the taxpayer.


Regards...
There isn't one school near the border that hasn't been compromised by the children of these illegals. One of the best moves the district has done lately is remove the busing option. The schools further up improved over night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top