U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 01:59 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times

Advertisements

n yet another attempt of a foreign government to end US immigration laws and create a no-holds-barred open southern border scenario, the Mexican Senate has "ruled" that the USA has no right to deport illegal-alien Mexicans from its country. Citing the recent ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) deportation of, at least, two-time-offender illegal alien Elvira Arellano, Mexican Senator Humberto Zazue said: "We cannot remain quiet in view of this injustice and must ask for firm action from our authorities!" Firm action from our authorities? What is Zazue advocating? Increased violence from Mexican "authorities" at our southern border, perhaps? Is this another step in Mexicoís plan to take portions of the US as Mexican territories?

We have a foreign government now virtually demanding that the USA disband its immigration policies and laws ó and allow Mexican nationals to enter the country in one of the biggest free-for-alls in American history. We have the ostensible leadership within the US Border Patrol siding with that foreign governmentís scheme. And we, also, have our own US government representatives from the Legislative and Executive branches working toward pushing illegal immigration down the throats of We-the-People.

Increasingly, only the legal inhabitants of the United States of America are required to uphold the laws of that country. Illegal aliens and their supporters are under no such dictate or obligation in these escalating lawless cities and towns. Our now discriminatory-against-legal-citizenship practices have developed into the norm, just as our actual laws have become as feckless as our current elected leadership. Isnít it time to elect those who swear to uphold both our laws and our sovereignty? Isnít it time to vote those who refuse to do so out of office? Isnít it time to hold our leaders accountable for their actions or lack thereof? The answer to all of these questions is a resounding "Yes."

The third President of the United States of America Thomas Jefferson said: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Only We-the-People can decide whether or not this tree needs some severe pruning ó and soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2007, 10:54 PM

556 posts, read 477,846 times
Well I will tell you this - if the US Government will not do anything, We The People, WILL. I am ready to defend and deport. Like minded American Citizens from each and every State in the Union should start banding together to do battle against this intrusion.

Old 08-31-2007, 05:10 PM

799 posts, read 1,920,105 times
I read somewhere that the Mexican govt wanted to sue the US govt over illegal immigration.
Why don't we have anyone in Washington who tells them to go jump in the lake?
Sue us for our borders?
Why does anyone even entertain any of that?
I say the govt is on the side of Mexico and some kind of deals have been made.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 AM

2,541 posts, read 10,189,375 times
So the mexicans do not want their own people

that kinda strange, or are they doing this for economic reasons

If they are doing this because it makes them money, then I say we should go to war seriously

It is a good enough reason to go to war over, I mean they are making money off this.

Old 09-02-2007, 04:53 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
I mentioned this in an earlier post, so once again...Someone once suggested (can't remember who, but it was a serious piece) that if Mexico suddenly found itself next door to China, India, or Russia,instead of the US, it would rapidly descend into civil war, perhaps even "go nuclear", or undergo a bloody revolution. The thinking was that the US supplies two very vital things to Mexico, (1) A huge source of wealth in the form of remittances sent home by workers in the US. and (2)-(This may be embarrassing)--A valuable "safety valve" which allows the "rich" ruling classes of Mexico to totally take advantage of the poor, with the understanding, "If you don't like it here, you can always go north". Therefore a cataclysmic social calamity is averted, because anyone angry enough, or desperate enough, to "revolt" can just go to the US, before he becomes a serious danger to Mexican society.
US leaders recognize that it is in our interest not to have a hostile, possibly communist country of 105 million people on our southern border. Therefore we "tolerate" the immigration situation, rather than insist that the leaders of Mexico take responsibility for their own greed and social shortcomings.
If in fact this is true (and I have no doubt that it is), of course none of this is going to be openly admitted or even acknowledged. Makes sense to me..

Old 09-02-2007, 05:21 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
What rights do Mexicans or their government have over our soverign borders?
I've never heard more corrupt words from a government than Mexico, they will take back illegals...or we can always shoot them back with puffed wheat canons.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:36 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,189,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I mentioned this in an earlier post, so once again...Someone once suggested (can't remember who, but it was a serious piece) that if Mexico suddenly found itself next door to China, India, or Russia,instead of the US, it would rapidly descend into civil war, perhaps even "go nuclear", or undergo a bloody revolution. The thinking was that the US supplies two very vital things to Mexico, (1) A huge source of wealth in the form of remittances sent home by workers in the US. and (2)-(This may be embarrassing)--A valuable "safety valve" which allows the "rich" ruling classes of Mexico to totally take advantage of the poor, with the understanding, "If you don't like it here, you can always go north". Therefore a cataclysmic social calamity is averted, because anyone angry enough, or desperate enough, to "revolt" can just go to the US, before he becomes a serious danger to Mexican society.
US leaders recognize that it is in our interest not to have a hostile, possibly communist country of 105 million people on our southern border. Therefore we "tolerate" the immigration situation, rather than insist that the leaders of Mexico take responsibility for their own greed and social shortcomings.
If in fact this is true (and I have no doubt that it is), of course none of this is going to be openly admitted or even acknowledged. Makes sense to me..
You mention communism but, I fail to see how that has anything to do with it.

Please explain.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Our government is increasingly scary to observe. Something like this should be dealth with, but our leaders just smile and keep going. Like I said in another post, I think our government made deals with Mexico behind our backs.
I think if Americans stand up and physically try to stop the border from being dissolved, I think our government will come after it's own people. I have no doubt that the prosperity enjoyed by those who are profiting from the illegals and the drug trade are willing to shoot us down.

Old 09-02-2007, 05:48 PM

And...that's not a conspiracy theory either.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:02 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
You mention communism but, I fail to see how that has anything to do with it.

Please explain.
Simple. Angry, desperate people who hate the rich, selfish ruling classes of their own society, often turn to "saviors" (like the Cubans turned to Castro in their hatred for Battista)...these "people's heroes" usually preach a gospel of "the people's rights", (vs. the greedy rich), and the answer is revolution. America is very nervous about even a remote chance of this happening in a big, very populous country right next door. But if it did, I bet we'd figure out a way to build a border fence in a HURRY !!....Might even be willing to pay overtime to the contractors !!
PS A few years back, you could see hammer-and-sickle graffiti slogans on walls in Tijuana and Juarez. Don't know if these groups are still around, but I wouldn't bet against it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or