Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 06:57 PM

313 posts, read 329,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
That is an absolutely ridiculous analogy. Illegals are not a race. Illegals are mostly Mexican high school drop outs who are indeed supported by American taxpayers like myself. Millions of Mexicans are encouraged by their government to come here in violation of American laws. I am sorry you cannot seem to grasp this essential fact.
Well if you want to get technical then being African American isn't really a race as Africa is a continent with many different races. Mexico is a country with different races as well. To say "you can't take a jungle out of a monkey"
is also technically not defined by race but by a place and a behaviour like an animal.

There was nothing wrong with my comparison with "calling a turd a turd".

Quote:
It is not bigotry to point out facts. The only ethnocentricism are Mexicans and their fellow Latinos who support illegals just because they are Latinos. Were they Chinese there's no way they enjoy that kind of support
you do not know that, besides I am sure many Asian Americans would support them. And Asians are not the only ones who would support them either.

It's natural for people to tend to their own anyways. Look at White flight, many Whites would rather just support and live in a place that has a White majority. I am one of them. I am also realistic in that America is multicultural and so I just try to live in Whiter neighborhoods. I am not racist I just like being around people like me and want to see them succeed.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:16 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
That is an absolutely ridiculous analogy. Illegals are not a race. Illegals are mostly Mexican high school drop outs who are indeed supported by American taxpayers like myself. Millions of Mexicans are encouraged by their government to come here in violation of American laws. I am sorry you cannot seem to grasp this essential fact.

It is not bigotry to point out facts. The only ethnocentricism are Mexicans and their fellow Latinos who support illegals just because they are Latinos. Were they Chinese there's no way they enjoy that kind of support

Let's review a few facts shall we? As you are apparently unaquainted with them. Estimates place the number of illegals at roughly 30 million. Of those 60% are said to be Mexican. That means eighteen million Mexicans are literally here in violation of our laws.That's eighteen million Mexicans out of a population of about 110 million. That's a huge percentage of Mexicans who have willfully chosen to move to the United States in complete violation of our laws.

Considering that the average illegal is not paying taxes because they are high school drop outs who don't speak English that does indeed mean that taxpayers like myself are paying for the education, medical bills and welfare of literally millions of Mexicans.

I swear to god it's become ridiculous when we can't even point this out without being accused of the most disgusting of motivations. Apparently I'm supposed to just shell out to support Mexicans and ****. I'll just sit here and pay up lest I be accused of horrible bigotry and innate racism by smug ethnic nationalists and their arrogant supporters.

Yeah, maybe they can get back with us when anglo whites start marching in the streets demanding amnesty for their ethnic group here illegally and start demonizing hispanics, blacks, etc. who aren't going along with that agenda. If that ever happens then and only then should we have to wear the label of an ethnocentric. Guess the one you are responding to doesn't own a dictionary since they don't know what an ethnocentric is.

I don't know if there are 30 million illegals in this country or not but the fact remains that 60% of them are Mexicans and another 20% are from other Latino countries. I guess mentioning that "fact" makes me a racist and or bigot according to the pro-illegals.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:23 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
I'm sorry. I seem to have missed the part where millions of Mexicans are voting to allow millions of Chinese people to come to their country without permission. Could you point that out to me? I mean millions and millions of Chinese people live in horrible poverty while millions of Mexicans are obese. Shouldn't they be supporting the world's poor? Or is that only a job for Joe Schmoe American?

So now opposing illegals and pointing out that millions are Mexicans and actively encouraged in their actions by Mexico's government is just like being a member of the KKK?

How big do you plan to make that pile of straw?

I pay 6k in property taxes annually. Are you really going to argue that I should have no say in where it goes and what is done with it? Is that what illegal supporters have come to? Suggesting that Americans should have no say at all in what goes on in their schools and what is done with their school taxes?

Sheesh.

I can't imagine moving to New Zealand in violation of their immigration laws even though New Zealand, unlike America, has national health care and a longer life span then America. I certainly can't imagine moving there and then whining then the New Zealanders not only don't want me to support me but actively think I should go home.

I suppose I'm funny like that. Maybe I should go around accusing them of racism if they refuse?

They forgot to mention that these reconquistas/Azlantizas call all whites that oppose illegal immigration "racists" and that would be the majority of whites. Notice how they don't dare demonize blacks, law abiding hispanics, asians etc. who want our immigration laws enforced in the same way? It is always about the white race to them.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:30 PM

387 posts, read 337,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
They forgot to mention that these reconquistas/Azlantizas call all whites that oppose illegal immigration "racists" and that would be the majority of whites. Notice how they don't dare demonize blacks, law abiding hispanics, asians etc. who want our immigration laws enforced in the same way? It is always about the white race to them.
Hey where are all those Reconquistas videos you were going to cite?

You know the ones from Reconquista sources preferably in Spanish and not from right wing sources.

It has been a day and I have not seen a thing.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:20 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times

seriously,
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration