U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2007, 08:25 PM

2,516 posts, read 7,547,328 times

Advertisements

from ALIPAC:

Illegal Immigration - Americans for Legal Immigration PAC Forums-viewtopic-List of recent illegal alien child sexual assault charges.

each listing has a link to the corresponding news article. it's a bit time-consuming to read each one, but a real eye-opener-- if you still need one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2007, 04:22 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,650,211 times
Default It's 27 cases too many...But, is it a fair label

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
from ALIPAC:

Illegal Immigration - Americans for Legal Immigration PAC Forums-viewtopic-List of recent illegal alien child sexual assault charges.

each listing has a link to the corresponding news article. it's a bit time-consuming to read each one, but a real eye-opener-- if you still need one.
Katenik - I respect your feelings about this situation with the children...And, it is true that there could have been 27 less bad situations (and most likely even more)...But, is it a fair label to put on the illegals themselves?

There are many sexual assaults against children - And, each one is a tragedy...

But, it is not unique to illegals...

Too many people of all walks of life are guilty of this crime...I imagine even Native Americans, decendants of the original colonists...And, every other ethnic, religious and gender group...

Old 08-31-2007, 09:28 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,222,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Katenik - I respect your feelings about this situation with the children...And, it is true that there could have been 27 less bad situations (and most likely even more)...But, is it a fair label to put on the illegals themselves?

Too many people of all walks of life are guilty of this crime...I imagine even Native Americans, decendants of the original colonists...And, every other ethnic, religious and gender group...
Of course this is not unique to illegals. We can't control all the LEGAL nut cases in this country. BUT WE CAN CONTROL ILLEGAL NUT CASES BY KEEPING ALL ILLEGALS OUT, NUT CASE AND OTHERWISE. Therein lays the difference my friend.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:50 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,539,903 times
Get rid of the illegals and it will lower these crimes.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:16 PM

2,516 posts, read 7,547,328 times
Quote:

please don't obfuscate. the point is-- and you know it because you said it yourself-- if these particular individuals (along with all the other, non-violent illegals who ALSO aren't supposed to be here), had been kept out these particular children would not have been victimized. 27 young victims would be safe and/or alive today if we did more to protect our borders from the scum and the just plain desperate alike! none of them should be here, and the fact that some of them are monsters who prey upon children, among the various other crimes they commit, merely highlights that fact we cannot continue to allow people about which we know nothing to wander into our country at will and unaccosted.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:43 PM

550 posts, read 501,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
from ALIPAC:

They should all run for Congress as Republicans

Old 09-02-2007, 07:17 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,035,945 times
Quote:

If they were not here their would be 27 kids that would just be happy kids today, And who knows how many more their are we don't know about. These crimes on the 27 kids did not need to happened.

Close the borders and close the borders now!! Deport them every one of them now!

Old 09-03-2007, 12:51 AM

8,062 posts, read 15,865,120 times
I've lived in several parts of the country and used to be a journalist, so I don't shock easily. But when I lived on the Border, I WAS shocked! I don't know if it's a lack of education or what but the number and types of sexual assault cases down there made one's hair stand on end. OMG, the local news broke the story of an illegal crossing the Border every day and raping a farmer's horse! They actually showed this on TV in shadow! Another loser was arrested for molesting a child and then videos found in his house also showed him raping a small dog, too!

It's out-of-control in that population. As a teacher, I had to get involved when parents were prostituting their children, my students! A friend of mine who was an elementary school principal discovered that three little girls -- sisters, with the youngest in kindergarten -- all had gonorrhea. And she told me that was far from the first occurrence she'd encountered. When a little girl was beaten and abused to death, a foundation was started in her memory to open two child-friendly places where children could be interviewed about sexual abuse. The foundation also worked to educate people who worked with children to identify the signs of possible abuse.

All I can say is that if you ever encounter a child in the neighborhood, school, church, Sunday School, whatever, who is silent and withdrawn, try to find out what's going on. These children, because their families are here illegally, are afraid to speak up often times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or