U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2012, 07:29 PM
 
387 posts, read 273,057 times
Reputation: 40

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Another failed response.

Yes America belongs to Americans, NOT Illegal Aliens. Something you FAIL to realise.

American laws and American rights are for the benefit of AMERICANS not Illegal foreigners.

Pretty basic isn't it ?

Something lost on leftist liberals.
Many of the rights offered in the US extend to persons. That includes illegals and even the unwashed.

You should try reading the Constitution...

 
Old 01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
 
3,874 posts, read 3,199,207 times
Reputation: 2502
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Many of the rights offered in the US extend to persons. That includes illegals and even the unwashed.

You should try reading the Constitution...
After YOU take a reading comprehension course and LEARN the difference between.

Legal vs. ILLEGAL
 
Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 PM
 
387 posts, read 273,057 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
After YOU take a reading comprehension course and LEARN the difference between.

Legal vs. ILLEGAL
The Constitution is generally not a read document on the right. They refer to it but never bother to read it.

Legals and illegals are both persons for Constitutional purposes.

Ain't that a pain?
 
Old 01-01-2012, 09:26 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,050,157 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
After YOU take a reading comprehension course and LEARN the difference between.

Legal vs. ILLEGAL
Does CAPITALIZATION somehow make one appear more SCHOLARLY or reinforce a particular POINT you are trying to MAKE?...
 
Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Earth
313 posts, read 276,713 times
Reputation: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Based on this "native indian DNA/ comarade argument" as justification to violate our borders I guess I should be able to take up residence in any predominantly "white" country because I share genetics with them? When do I get to move to Germany or England without permission from their governments and take up residence? Afterall my ancestors were native to Europe also but to Poland and Ireland, not to Germany or England.
Actually many Citizens of the union would love to have you simply because you are White. What the Governments in Europe want are not necessarily what the people want.

What is truly European is different in definition between the two as well usually.
 
Old 01-02-2012, 07:58 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,242,495 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Does CAPITALIZATION somehow make one appear more SCHOLARLY or reinforce a particular POINT you are trying to MAKE?...
No, it is just meant to emphasize the truth of which illegal advocates are in denial about. Apparently it has to be screamed at them to get it. But I doubt even that will help. Agendas trump the truth with them.
 
Old 01-02-2012, 09:34 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,471,252 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
You really need to update your information on Native Americans.
That doesn't mean a thing today. The Indians are either Mexican or American. And I'm sure there were other Indian nations that were taken over or killed off before the white people came.
 
Old 01-02-2012, 09:55 AM
 
575 posts, read 808,339 times
Reputation: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I have no problem with Mexicans who are here legally and those who are trying to make Mexico a better place. Way too many of Mexico's citizens are bad news, but it's Mexico's business to deal with them, not us.
Slightly Off topic here, but one of the problems Mexico has is that our guns keep going south of the border. If we could some how keep our guns from falling into the hands of drug cartels, maybe Mexico would have an easier time of dealing with the huge drug cartel problem, and then just maybe you would not see so many illegals from Mexico because it would be safer to live there.

Of course the gun makers and owners would balk at any gun control and that is a big part of the problem. If we help Mexico by stopping the flow of illegal weapons we may wind up helping ourselves.
 
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 AM
 
Location: Mexico City, formerly Columbus, Ohio
12,837 posts, read 12,909,105 times
Reputation: 5518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That doesn't mean a thing today. The Indians are either Mexican or American. And I'm sure there were other Indian nations that were taken over or killed off before the white people came.
Not in the Americas. The downfall of civilizations here was pretty much exclusively a result of Europeans.
 
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,242,495 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebri View Post
Slightly Off topic here, but one of the problems Mexico has is that our guns keep going south of the border. If we could some how keep our guns from falling into the hands of drug cartels, maybe Mexico would have an easier time of dealing with the huge drug cartel problem, and then just maybe you would not see so many illegals from Mexico because it would be safer to live there.

Of course the gun makers and owners would balk at any gun control and that is a big part of the problem. If we help Mexico by stopping the flow of illegal weapons we may wind up helping ourselves.
Most Mexicans aren't coming here because of unsafe conditions in Mexico. There are many safe areas iin that country. They are coming here for economic gain not out of fear for their lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top