U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-08-2012, 02:41 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,083 times
Reputation: 748

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Kid is an American Citizen. That allows the family to have subsidized housing.

It does not bother me at all that a 14 year old American Citizen is allowed to live in subsidized housing if her family cannot afford better.
You probably don't mind because you probably don't pay any taxes. The excuses are getting old. By virtue of the deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment the kid is a defacto American citizen.

We both know that the children of illegal aliens are nothing more than pawns in the game of illegal aliens breeding/ponzi schemes. The kids cannot cash the check, sign up for Section 8 nor decide what goes in the grocery cart the foodstamps are spent on.

At the end of the day millions of illegal alien females from Mexico and various other countries have done everything they can (including swimming the Rio Grande) to get here and birth their anchor babies in order to rape the American tax payers.


Anchor Babies - Taxpayers Paying for Illegal Alien Births - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-08-2012, 02:49 PM
 
387 posts, read 270,592 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Oh please, stop. The excuses are getting old. By virtue of the deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment the kid is a defacto American citizen.

We both know that the children of illegal aliens are nothing more than pawns in the game of illegal aliens breeding ponzi schemes. The kids cannot cash the check, sign up Section 8 nor decide what goes in the grocery cart the foodstamps are spent on.

At the end of the day millions of illegal alien females from Mexico and various other countries have done everything they can (including swimming the Rio Grande) to get here and birth their anchor babies in order to rape the American tax payers.


Anchor Babies - Taxpayers Paying for Illegal Alien Births - YouTube
Uhh nonsense. The young lady was born in the USA fourteen years ago. They just got the housing. If they were out to ride some gravey train it sure took them a long time to get on.

Actually the influx is well tilted to the male side. So no it is not likely the females are coming across to have babies and ride a gravy trainm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,083 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Uhh nonsense. The young lady was born in the USA fourteen years ago. They just got the housing. If they were out to ride some gravey train it sure took them a long time to get on.

Actually the influx is well tilted to the male side. So no it is not likely the females are coming across to have babies and ride a gravy trainm.
Wow, is that a complaint? Don't worry, I'm sure the welfare, WIC and other subsidies were effective immediatiely. As for the anchor baby, it doesn't negate the fact that the child was born for the sole purpose of being a pawn to bilk the American taxpayers. So what exactly is your point?

Quote:
Eight percent of all babies born in the U.S. in 2008 belonged to illegal immigrant (http://newspreview.corp.dig.com/Politics/illegal-immigration-america-shadows-abc-news-special-series/story?id=11099873 - broken link) parents, according to a groundbreaking analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the Pew Hispanic Center. Under the 14th amendment to the Constitution, each child obtained U.S. citizenship at birth while one or both of the parents remained undocumented.
The study sheds new light on a group of Americans at the center of a hot political debate in recent weeks. Some Republican lawmakers have proposed revising birthright citizenship to bar U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants from obtaining legal status.
Pew estimates 340,000 of the 4.3 million newborns in U.S. hospitals in 2008 belonged to illegal immigrant parents. In total, 4 million U.S.-born, citizen children of illegal immigrants currently live in the country, according to the study.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/birth...ry?id=11376791

Those numbers are from 2008, one can only imagine how much the number of births has increased since then.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 01-08-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 02:26 AM
 
8,161 posts, read 9,363,321 times
Reputation: 10337
That video is infuriating! When told american taxpayers feel it unfair they have to support births such as hers when they are struggling to support their own families, she says she doesn't understand the resentment. What?! These leeches need to be booted back from whence they came. The fourteenth amendment needs to be revised to prevent this kind of fleecing. Lock the borders down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 06:09 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Kid is an American Citizen. That allows the family to have subsidized housing.

It does not bother me at all that a 14 year old American Citizen is allowed to live in subsidized housing if her family cannot afford better.
Those family members who ARE illegal aliens still need to be deported with 10 year reentry bans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 02:18 PM
 
387 posts, read 270,592 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Those family members who ARE illegal aliens still need to be deported with 10 year reentry bans.
Sure. After we get rid of all the criminals and short term illegals we can go after the long term one. We should get to these people around 2050.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 03:14 PM
 
Location: California
2,477 posts, read 1,711,133 times
Reputation: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Sure. After we get rid of all the criminals and short term illegals we can go after the long term one. We should get to these people around 2050.
According to some sympathizers, many who were not criminals were being detained and deported due to SComm. DHS even had a report out giving the percentage of Border apps, SComm apps, and VO apps being removed where many in SComm were not even charged with the crime they were arrested for prior to their deportation or were low level crimes that they whined, "didn't warrant deportation", hence we have Obama passing these EO's by way of policy change to pander to voters.

Last edited by Liquid Reigns; 01-09-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 07:49 PM
 
387 posts, read 270,592 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
According to some sympathizers, many who were not criminals were being detained and deported due to SComm. DHS even had a report out giving the percentage of Border apps, SComm apps, and VO apps being removed where many in SComm were not even charged with the crime they were arrested for prior to their deportation or were low level crimes that they whined, "didn't warrant deportation", hence we have Obama passing these EO's by way of policy change to pander to voters.
It is a stinking system with little logic or fairness. But it also does not go out and nail people because they made the paper.

Of course Obama panders to the Hispanics. And to the blacks and to the liberal to some extent. What that means is the Repubs have to get a very high percentage of the whites to win. They won't.

So what is Obama doing wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 08:22 PM
 
Location: California
2,477 posts, read 1,711,133 times
Reputation: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
It is a stinking system with little logic or fairness. But it also does not go out and nail people because they made the paper.

Of course Obama panders to the Hispanics. And to the blacks and to the liberal to some extent. What that means is the Repubs have to get a very high percentage of the whites to win. They won't.

So what is Obama doing wrong?
He simply changed policy on illegal aliens (dreamies, SComm, 287g, etc) when the laws demand that illegals be deported he is not doing so to all caught, had he left it alone and the deportation numbers continued to increase yearly, you probably wouldn't here much from people like me about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2012, 09:30 PM
 
387 posts, read 270,592 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
He simply changed policy on illegal aliens (dreamies, SComm, 287g, etc) when the laws demand that illegals be deported he is not doing so to all caught, had he left it alone and the deportation numbers continued to increase yearly, you probably wouldn't here much from people like me about it.
I believe you were the one who was claiming he was beating Bush 3 to 8. In fact it was 2 to 1. But still...you don't feel he was improving enough on Bush?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top