Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 12:28 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,415,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpadilla7 View Post
don't blame the illegals for taking american citizens jobs neither the industries, blame the lazy people
that abound all over the usa that demands high pay and complaint about any thing and don't work
hard like the illegals do, if you were a factory owner you would hire illegals if you wanted to make your
company grow, otherwise you would be going into bankruptcy, yes that's the reality all these lazy people complaining about illegals should get up from the sofa and get their asses to work instead of being waiting for the welfare checks, government knows that's why they don't do nothing about it
cause they are not stupid, they just let all this lazys cry out loud
The illegals are fully aware of the fact that they are breaking the laws of this country, a country which they very much despise except for the big easy dollars and big easy government handouts.

I blame the illegals but I also blame the greedy elites who want nothing but the cheapest labor and are willing to break any law on the book to have it.

Pay your workers fairly and you can get decent American workers -- but don't treat your employees like dirt poor peons who can be paid illegal wages and treated like crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 12:28 PM

5 posts, read 10,064 times
there are millions,,, millions of illegals working on all kinds of places, you think government doesn't know where they are?, they do and is very easy to get rid of all illegals, just don't give them a job and they will leave next day, but the ones who rule any country are the rich people, the owners of the industries
all these politicians giving speeches about changing the immigrant laws and deport all illegals are just
talking , the industrials rule.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,263,203 times
Quote:
there are millions,,, millions of illegals working on all kinds of places, you think government doesn't know where they are?, they do and is very easy to get rid of all illegals, just don't give them a job and they will leave next day, but the ones who rule any country are the rich people, the owners of the industries
all these politicians giving speeches about changing the immigrant laws and deport all illegals are just
talking , the industrials rule.
Tell us something we don't already know. However, the illegals are just as guilty. They aren't babies who don't know right from wrong. Most are adults but for some reason the pro-illegals don't want to hold them accountable at all.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:42 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,066,921 times
its not very sad. those jobs should be done by americans. and those laid off should work in their own country, mexico, which they have abandoned. what is sad is the reason that mexican man is working in a steel mill here is bek you told your kid that was was not good enough for him and that yoru son should be a manager. america does not need 20 million new managers.
signed
a former steel worker

Old 01-02-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its not very sad. those jobs should be done by americans. and those laid off should work in their own country, mexico, which they have abandoned. what is sad is the reason that mexican man is working in a steel mill here is bek you told your kid that was was not good enough for him and that yoru son should be a manager. america does not need 20 million new managers.
signed
a former steel worker
So now you speak for all American parents? No, the reason that Mexicans and other illegals were working in that steel mill is because they employer broke our laws and probably started them off at really cheap wages years ago.

Not all Americans want to be white collared workers. Many Americans still like doing manual labor jobs and would continue to do so for a fair wage. Why this negative stereotyping of all Americans by you? What is your vested interest in defending illegal aliens?

Old 01-02-2012, 12:58 PM

I am not a pro illegal, I just see the reality of things, this is an old issue; the offer and the demand:
if you can get a better job to make a better living you will take it, wherever it is you will go and take it
that has been the pattern in the human history, when the europeans came to america they were looking for the same thing, this wasn't their land and they took it and they were not babies that didn't
know right from wrong, but if we start to claim everything as our own or as somebody else's we 'll never finish, nobody owns anything, you earn it, if you are not willing to work for something somebody else will do it and get it, that has been the rule and as i see it will continue to be

Old 01-02-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I am not a pro illegal, I just see the reality of things, this is an old issue; the offer and the demand:
if you can get a better job to make a better living you will take it, wherever it is you will go and take it
that has been the pattern in the human history, when the europeans came to america they were looking for the same thing, this wasn't their land and they took it and they were not babies that didn't
know right from wrong, but if we start to claim everything as our own or as somebody else's we 'll never finish, nobody owns anything, you earn it, if you are not willing to work for something somebody else will do it and get it, that has been the rule and as i see it will continue to be
If you have any morals, scruples and respect for a county's borders and laws, no you won't break their laws to make a better living.

Oh, here we go again about the past. Most Europeans came here legally. Many came before there were immigration laws and many came afterwords. Today we still have immigration laws. Deal with it!

So Americans haven't earned their right to a job in their own country and a right to limit immigration even though we are the taxpayers in this country? Americans don't collectively own this country with rights and laws that they enacted?

There is no rule or right for illegal foreingers to take what rightlfully belongs to Americans. Will Mexicans allow me to just jump their border without authorization, take up residence and steal a job from a Mexican? You do not know what a hypocrite is, don't you?

Old 01-02-2012, 01:07 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,415,062 times
Quote:
The illegals basically have the same argument as Bernie Madoff could make. They saw it, it was easy to take so they took it. So they have to commit a lot of fraud and even break laws, they wanted it and that was all that mattered.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:21 PM

this is not about morals is about convenience, when necesiti strikes all idealisms show their falsity
in mexico there are thousands or millions of americans living there they live in luxury towns with sea or lake views and they say they do it there because in the USA that would cost them 4 times as much
and nobody says anything, like i said nobody owns anything, they bought the house, they pay taxes
is their house.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
this is not about morals is about convenience, when necesiti strikes all idealisms show their falsity
in mexico there are thousands or millions of americans living there they live in luxury towns with sea or lake views and they say they do it there because in the USA that would cost them 4 times as much
and nobody says anything, like i said nobody owns anything, they bought the house, they pay taxes
is their house.
Yes, it is about morals. Just because the bank manager "conveniently" leaves the vault door open doesn't give anyone the right to steal the cash.

I don't know of any huge illegal population of Americans living in Mexico perhaps you could provide a link to your assertions. Those Americans are not stealing jobs and benefits from Mexicans. Learn to know the difference. Mexico has however every right to throw them out of their country if they are living there illegally. I support that to the fullest.

Nobody owns anything? lol. So long, I am done listening to your anti-American nonsense!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration