Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,709,051 times

Advertisements

Everybody calm down and discuss the topic not each other, or the thread will be closed.
Yac.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:17 PM

1,058 posts, read 3,483,790 times
Quote:
The title of this thread is instructive. It reveals the anxieties of the poster over the demographic changes wrought by immigration (not just illegal immigration). The reduction in the white population of the US apparently is a reason for concern to some people. Now, why would that ever be an issue? If you treat people as individuals instead of members of a race, you would be the least bit worried.
What you ay might be true only IF the government treated everyone as individuals, but it does not. What about affirmative action, minority business contract set asides, bilingual education, voting ballots in multipile languages, bussing-desgregation, etc...

The second issue is the continual balkanization of America that we see happening. Americans were once confident in its self image. We knew who we were, but now we have no idea. We don't really try to assimilate immigrants and some of the new immigrants don't want to be asssimilated.

Underlying all of this is the hatred that most non-Whites have for Whites. Once the non-Whites have the numbers they will have the power. They will use this power for their own groups benefit and will exclude the Whites. Take a look at modern South Africa or just Detroit.

In the end numbers count. Remember the majority rules. As the White population diminishes, the core that holds America together weakens. When the core weakens enough, the United States will be no more. We are now witnessing the day-to-day erosion of what was once America. We stand by helpless, but we know it is not for the better. This is why I think so many White Americans are so pessimistic about the future. We know that things are not right and will only get worse.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:54 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,512,952 times
Quote:
In the end numbers count. Remember the majority rules. As the White population diminishes, the core that holds America together weakens. When the core weakens enough, the United States will be no more.

How presumptuous! The core that holds America is the white race? You make me puke. Your post pretty much confirms my suspicion that this anti-immigrant bashing is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to maintain white domination of this country. As a Caucasian, I totally dissociate myself from your racket.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:31 PM

1,502 posts, read 4,075,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
How presumptuous! The core that holds America is the white race? You make me puke. Your post pretty much confirms my suspicion that this anti-immigrant bashing is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to maintain white domination of this country. As a Caucasian, I totally dissociate myself from your racket.
So one post and that settles it for you? You sound like you believe in some sort of a conspiracy theory that everybody else is in on except for you.

What if I were to tell you that I believe that illegal aliens are destroying America. I do not believe that 12 to 20 million illegal aliens pouring over our borders and into our country is a good thing. So they can sprinkle us with their magical diversity dust and so I can eat some cheap lettuce? Is it worth it?

ndfmnlf, you have written several posts on here lecturing people on "white supremacy" and your wealth of knowledge, tell us what are your thoughts on illegal aliens? Are they making America a better place?

Old 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,467,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_native View Post
So one post and that settles it for you? You sound like you believe in some sort of a conspiracy theory that everybody else is in on except for you.

What if I were to tell you that I believe that illegal aliens are destroying America. I do not believe that 12 to 20 million illegal aliens pouring over our borders and into our country is a good thing. So they can sprinkle us with their magical diversity dust and so I can eat some cheap lettuce? Is it worth it?

ndfmnlf, you have written several posts on here lecturing people on "white supremacy" and your wealth of knowledge, tell us what are your thoughts on illegal aliens? Are they making America a better place?
<crickets>

Old 10-25-2007, 10:58 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,165,238 times
Uh, I think enough has been said on other threads that we can let sleeping dogs lie, and bumping a thread is kind of a rules issue.

To preclude any issues, thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.