U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-21-2012, 10:54 AM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Reputation: 748

Advertisements

Asked by a dark-haired girl who identified herself as an undocumented immigrant whether he would support the DREAM Act, Romney said he had already said publicly that he would veto it. “Why aren’t you supporting my dream?” she asked.

Illegal immigrant confronts Romney over support for DREAM Act - The Hill's Video-

This disrespectful little girl needs to be made an example of via deportation.

More than anything else, the sheer arrogance and sense of entitlment of these criminals never fails to tick me off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-21-2012, 11:21 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Yes, illegals actually believe they should reap great rewards for breaking USA laws. This snit actually believes she's entitled to something ahead of American citizens just because she's here illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Why does she believe her "dreams" can only be realized in THIS country? Mind you, a country that has generously afforded her a K-12 education, despite her illegal presence. They never show even a modicum of appreciation. They only make demands, as if they have a right to even be here. I'm sick of these arrogant, entitlement-minded Dreamies. Some have actually stated on their website that they believe they are superior to U.S. citizens. So, why don't they take their "superior" butts back to their homeland and prove their worth? We owe them nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 12:34 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes, illegals actually believe they should reap great rewards for breaking USA laws. This snit actually believes she's entitled to something ahead of American citizens just because she's here illegally.
The fact that she is in the country illegally yet has the nerve to brazenly confront someone who has the ability to get her deported speaks volumes. The sense of entitlement and delusions of grandier is amazing.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 01-21-2012 at 01:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 12:39 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Why does she believe her "dreams" can only be realized in THIS country? Mind you, a country that has generously afforded her a K-12 education, despite her illegal presence. They never show even a modicum of appreciation. They only make demands, as if they have a right to even be here. I'm sick of these arrogant, entitlement-minded Dreamies. Some have actually stated on their website that they believe they are superior to U.S. citizens. So, why don't they take their "superior" butts back to their homeland and prove their worth? We owe them nothing.
In addition to not being too bright, they are too greedy, lazy and selfish to go home and improve their own countries. They are intent on remaining here lying, cheating, stealing, driving without a license, and scheming all in the name of living the good ole American Dream.

Imagine one illegal alien telling another one to report someone to the IRS. This link had me in stitches:

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=26051
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
In addition to not being too bright, they are too greedy, lazy and selfish to go home and improve their own countries. They are intent on remaining here lying, cheating, stealing, driving without a license, and scheming all in the name of living the good ole American Dream.

Imagine one illegal alien telling another one to report someone to the IRS. This link had me in stitches:

the unbalanced United States - DREAM Act Portal Forum
Hilarious! It takes nerve for criminals and parasites to whine about others fleecing taxpayers. There is never a shortage of gall among illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 01:08 PM
 
28,906 posts, read 45,211,944 times
Reputation: 45815
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Asked by a dark-haired girl who identified herself as an undocumented immigrant whether he would support the DREAM Act, Romney said he had already said publicly that he would veto it. “Why aren’t you supporting my dream?” she asked.

Illegal immigrant confronts Romney over support for DREAM Act - The Hill's Video-

This disrespectful little girl needs to be made an example of via deportation.

More than anything else, the sheer arrogance and sense of entitlment of these criminals never fails to tick me off.
In other words, "Gimme."

Should have been picked up by INS and escorted to the border. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me the sense of entitlement these people have? They weren't invited here, they've been living here against the law, and now they are demanding privileges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 01:14 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Hilarious! It takes nerve for criminals and parasites to whine about others fleecing taxpayers. There is never a shortage of gall among illegal aliens.
Nor is there any honor amongst liars and thieves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2012, 01:17 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,422,745 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
In other words, "Gimme."

Should have been picked up by INS and escorted to the border. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me the sense of entitlement these people have? They weren't invited here, they've been living here against the law, and now they are demanding privileges.
Honestly, there is no rational or legitimate reason. I could never imagine being in a country illegally demanding anything at all. The fact that they feel entitled to all things American is nauseating.

What's even more amazing is that the female illegals seem to have a pair bigger than their male counterparts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2012, 06:21 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Asked by a dark-haired girl who identified herself as an undocumented immigrant whether he would support the DREAM Act, Romney said he had already said publicly that he would veto it. “Why aren’t you supporting my dream?” she asked.

Illegal immigrant confronts Romney over support for DREAM Act - The Hill's Video-

This disrespectful little girl needs to be made an example of via deportation.

More than anything else, the sheer arrogance and sense of entitlment of these criminals never fails to tick me off.
You're right. That girl should have been picked up on the spot and deported. Doing that would scare more of the DREAM Act people into shutting up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top