Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,798,928 times

Advertisements

Why were illegals every cashing in on this child tax credit?

La Raza to fight Congress on proposed law closing child tax credit for illegals - San Diego County Political Buzz | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 12:47 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,729,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

The real question is why are illegal aliens illegally and fraudulently filing tax returns which enables them to illegally collect billions annually.

Quote:
Co. He has taught at several universities, including UCLA.
Summary: The Treasury Department reports that illegal immigrants filing tax returns using the Individual Tax Identification Number are receiving more than $1.5 billion each year from the federal government through the Child Tax Credit and the Additional Child Tax Credit.
Many illegal immigrants are regularly accessing welfare benefits in the United States in different ways.1 They may do so through those state and local governments that do not verify citizenship or that accept false proof of citizenship. In many cases, they access welfare benefits through their citizen children born in the United States. Additionally, and this is the focus of this report, there are ways illegal immigrants can obtain a form of federal welfare that is available to income tax filers. Since a significant percentage of illegal immigrants have low incomes, work “off the books,” or work with false names and Social Security numbers, it is likely that many report little or no income when applying for federal, state, or local benefits.
Child Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants | Center for Immigration Studies

As a former IRS tax fraud investigator, I cannot go into detail but I will say this, as a country we are being raped annually because of tax fraud schemes perpetrated by illegal aliens. If you are a tax payer in this country you should be beyond outraged.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:11 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,503,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
The real question is why are illegal aliens illegally and fraudulently filing tax returns which enables them to illegally collect billions annually.

Child Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants | Center for Immigration Studies

As a former IRS tax fraud investigator, I cannot go into detail but I will say this, as a country we are being raped annually because of tax fraud schemes perpetrated by illegal aliens. If you are a tax payer in this country you should be beyond outraged.
You're damn straight I'm livid. When will this rampant BS fleecing end? And, the same illegals claiming this credit are also collecting welfare, WIC, food stamps, and all other forms of tax-funded benefits. They're draining us dry, and absolutely nothing is being done to stop them. After all, to deny them ANYTHING would be considered racist.

Old 02-04-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You're damn straight I'm livid. When will this rampant BS fleecing end? And, the same illegals claiming this credit are also collecting welfare, WIC, food stamps, and all other forms of tax-funded benefits. They're draining us dry, and absolutely nothing is being done to stop them. After all, to deny them ANYTHING would be considered racist.
Agreed. Not only is there nothing being done to stop them, it appears that our government is doing all that they can to encourage it. I'm sure all of this is being done at the request of their corporate masters. After all, since the majority are not working, the few that are need an incentive to continue to remain here and accept the slave wages that greatly benefits their corporate masters.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:08 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,130,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Agreed. Not only is there nothing being done to stop them, it appears that our government is doing all that they can to encourage it. I'm sure all of this is being done at the request of their corporate masters. After all, since the majority are not working, the few that are need an incentive to continue to remain here and accept the slave wages that greatly benefits their corporate masters.
They didn't come for the "jobs American's won't do" like they claim. If you do
the math, you can see why they all have 2 or 3 "Anchor Babies". Collect all
the entitlements, all the Tax Refunds and free housing & you can live pretty
well. Welfare is a way of life here in AZ. No need to work..........

Old 02-05-2012, 12:19 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,291,842 times
Man ... this is funny. I wish just for once that they would NOT get their way. Greedy. Can you all imagine all of the lies and cheating that goes on with taxes during return season for illegal immigrants? We don't do that stuff because we know that they have our real names, our real social security numbers, real addresses and we have ties here. They cheat, change their name, get another job, move or go back home.

In my city, I once went into this store and they had a table set up to give tax assistance to the customers. You could tell that it was catered to that community and the young man was mentioning to the people that they would "not get in trouble" for filing. It was crazy, this was last year.

They are just working the system so well.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:30 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,114,343 times
I find it amusing that La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group, is fighting on behalf of "all" illegals...but WE'RE the racist ones. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:34 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,291,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I find it amusing that La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group, is fighting on behalf of "all" illegals...but WE'RE the racist ones. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Yep, it's been that way since their beginning. I don't get it, it's so obvious that they are only for LA RAZA.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
They didn't come for the "jobs American's won't do" like they claim. If you do
the math, you can see why they all have 2 or 3 "Anchor Babies". Collect all
the entitlements, all the Tax Refunds and free housing & you can live pretty
well. Welfare is a way of life here in AZ. No need to work..........
They are systematically bankrupting this country. Yet, when Obama talks about immigration or budget cuts he never mentions the financial drain courtesy of illegals and anchor babies.

Quote:
Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisan Washington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.
Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania (59%).
Quote:
The highest rate of welfare recipients come from the Dominican Republic (82 %), Mexico and Guatemala (75%) and Ecuador (70%), according to the report, which says welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents.
Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare « Scotty Starnes's Blog

Old 02-05-2012, 04:23 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,757,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
to deny them ANYTHING would be considered racist.
Nah. It would be considered un-American.

Maybe if the government stopped giving it away they will get pissed off enough and leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration