U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-11-2012, 09:12 AM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,423,070 times
Reputation: 748

Advertisements

Islam, who was arraigned on Tuesday in Columbia County Court, has been charged with the Nov. 20 slaying of 73-year-old Lois Decker of Hillsdale, a former lunch lady at a local school who has been described by neighbors as sweet and affable.

Decker was strangled to death in her own home.

Islam, who lives in Hudson, is a Level 2 sex offender who served two years in prison after he was convicted in 2008 of promoting a sexual performance of a child, a felony, for taking lewd photographs of a 12-year-old girl. He is not an American citizen but has lived in Columbia County since he was 8 years old, according to law enforcement officials.
According to Columbia County District Attorney Paul Czajka, a federal immigration judge ordered Islam be deported to his native Bangladesh in December 2008. But Islam never was.
Islam's attorney, Michael C. Howard, said that after his client served his sentence on the pornography charges he was placed in a federal immigration center for about a year, before being released sometime in October. "It's my understanding that federal authorities released him because he wasn't deemed a risk," said Howard.

Alleged strangler released by immigration authorities six weeks before alleged incident - Berkshire Eagle Online

While we spend trillions of dollars to defend the borders of countries around the world, Americans are being brutally murdered because our borders cotinue to remain wide open to the scum of the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-11-2012, 10:49 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
"It's my understanding that federal authorities released him because he wasn't deemed a risk," said Howard.
WTH? Not deemed a risk?!!! How many lewd acts and incidents of child molestation must one commit to be deemed a risk? This is unconscionable. Had they appropriately dealt with this scumbag, he would not have been here to kill this innocent woman. Her blood is on their hands. It's frightening to imagine how many reprobates are roaming our streets because the idiots at ICE don't consider them a risk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 11:46 AM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,423,070 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
WTH? Not deemed a risk?!!! How many lewd acts and incidents of child molestation must one commit to be deemed a risk? This is unconscionable. Had they appropriately dealt with this scumbag, he would not have been here to kill this innocent woman. Her blood is on their hands. It's frightening to imagine how many reprobates are roaming our streets because the idiots at ICE don't consider them a risk.
The majority of the crimes committed against citizens by illegal aliens go unpublished and unheard of. Yet, the illegal alien sob stories are broadcast regularly, complete with the happy ending for the illegal alien. It's beyond frightening and unconscionable what is going on in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 01:14 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
...While we spend trillions of dollars to defend the borders of countries around the world, Americans are being brutally murdered because our borders cotinue to remain wide open to the scum of the world.
With the recognition that those "open borders" were crossed by this individual legally at the age of 8...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 01:40 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
With the recognition that those "open borders" were crossed by this individual legally at the age of 8...
If you have info on this person that did not appear in this article, please share. Unless I missed it, his mode of entry was not mentioned. Or, are you assuming he entered "legally" simply because he has lived here since the age of 8? Aren't there countless illegals who can claim the same?

Whether he entered this country legally or illegally, does not change the fact that our borders are porous, and scumbags like him enter daily with ease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you have info on this person that did not appear in this article, please share...
Yes, I have more information that did not appear in this article...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 03:12 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Reputation: 22159
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
With the recognition that those "open borders" were crossed by this individual legally at the age of 8...
So? He's not legally here now, obviously is an individual who believes he is above the laws of this country. Illegals will simply break any law that doesn't suit them, when you have zero respect for immigration laws, your visa terms, identification documents and laws against fraud, and so on and so on, you pretty much prove that you respect no laws.

Many illegals and their parents come illegally exactly because they could never pass a background check of any kind. Just like the one in your thread where he was fleeing a crime committed in the UK, he had no "choice" so had to break the laws to be here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 04:02 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,423,070 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
With the recognition that those "open borders" were crossed by this individual legally at the age of 8...
Does it really matter what age he was and what his status was at the age of 8? The fact of the matter is he had no right to be here period. So your point is what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,293,898 times
Reputation: 6451
Something mighty wrong with these pictures. And the very bad father who just killed himself and his two children, was not a bad looking guy either. For gooness sakes from what i heard, he did not look like a bad guy. This is what i heard people say about him.

Come one people all bad people don't wear a sign on their forehead, saying, they are bad.

Do not tell me illegals are only here for a better life, lately an awful lot of illegals are being picked up because of criminal activity.

Something must be done now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2012, 06:26 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Yes, I have more information that did not appear in this article...
Okay, so why don't you link to that info?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top