U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 03:27 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It actually made me nauseous to read that article it was full of lies and spin that it was pathetic!

For example:

"We're not going to allow them to attack the Latino community"

WTH, how is not wanting the Dream Act passed attacking the Latino community? The Latino community are citizens, not illegal aliens.
Yet, they can't seem to comprehend why they're constantly being lumped with illegal aliens. You would think at some point they would realize it would be to their advantage to distance themselves from foreign invaders, rather than embracing them as members of the "Latino community." I guess they don't realize, "birds of a feather flock together."

Old 02-13-2012, 03:53 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,248,031 times
"irregular"? That's a new one. Periods are irregular, immigration status is not.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,427,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Really? How many do you know personally to make such a judgement?
The links posted on their forum speak for themselves. They are nothing more than a bunch of whiney, delusional criminal opportunists just as the pathetic excuse for parents they have that smuggled them in here. Their delusions of grandier in terms of how educated and intelligent they think they are is pathetically comical. Most of them can barely spell at a 4th grade level, yet they believe their own hype.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:34 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,427,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet, they can't seem to comprehend why they're constantly being lumped with illegal aliens. You would think at some point they would realize it would be to their advantage to distance themselves from foreign invaders, rather than embracing them as members of the "Latino community." I guess they don't realize, "birds of a feather flock together."
Yet more like racists of a feather flocking together. They've practically ran everyone of non-hispanic descent off of the Nightmare Portal. Their delusional sense of importance and entitlement is beyond sad.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:56 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Yet more like racists of a feather flocking together. They've practically ran everyone of non-hispanic descent off of the Nightmare Portal. Their delusional sense of importance and entitlement is beyond sad.
I see you noticed that too. The only time they welcome "others" is when they think it will further their cause. And, they have the nerve to call anti-illegals racist.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:54 PM

187 posts, read 152,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Texas Latino Youth Unite To Aid Undocumented Students | Fox News Latino

More unbridled arrogance. So now, their status is "irregular." What euphemism will they use next?

And I will be sending my contribution, like I have, with many other hispanic causes, the radicals have made our pledge a fight, and little by little, the voice of the second largest (55 million) etnic group in the usa will be heard......

Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,334,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
And I will be sending my contribution, like I have, with many other hispanic causes, the radicals have made our pledge a fight, and little by little, the voice of the second largest (55 million) etnic group in the usa will be heard......

And give me a big friggin break! and you don't see that those who break the laws to come to this Country illegally, have not made their voices heard, Wow just wow.

We hear them loud and clear do you!Breaking the law and coming to this Country by jumping fences illegally, is not a cause.........

Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,342,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Be careful what you wish for; you may NOT like it.

Please remember it's not smart to keep baiting the majority anywhere. Hispanics aren't the majority in the US. Hispanics are a small group with little real power since so many of them don't or can't vote.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,172,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

And give me a big friggin break! and you don't see that those who break the laws to come to this Country illegally, have not made their voices heard, Wow just wow.

We hear them loud and clear do you!Breaking the law and coming to this Country by jumping fences illegally, is not a cause.........
And yet we are the racists?

Old 02-13-2012, 09:04 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,334,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And yet we are the racists?

I know, go figure~~~~~~~~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration