Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 07:38 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,076,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
I don't know about you but if i hear there has been break ins around my neighborhood I would make sure to lock all my door every night. because people who break in homes, don't really care about morals.I am not justifying what these people are doing. just saying they don't care what you think. you vote this politicians into office right! and the winner usually get the majority of the votes right! then yes you are responsible!! are you out there talking to people, to friends convincing them that they should vote for candidates that are for securing the boarders enforcing the immigration law! are you donating your time to a candidate who you support. or are you just whining in your mother's basement. do something about it!!
So illegal aliens are immoral and don't care what Americans think (who ever would have guessed)! Yet many claim it is in-humane to round them up and deport them. Advocates for illegals should heed what gysmo is saying, your advocacy is ill-placed on immoral peoples who only care about what they can rob Americans of, all your claims have been nullified as they only come here for their own greed.

What is your status in the US gysmo? legal resident, immigrant, illegal alien?

Old 02-19-2012, 07:43 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
I don't know about you but if i hear there has been break ins around my neighborhood I would make sure to lock all my door every night. because people who break in homes, don't really care about morals.I am not justifying what these people are doing. just saying they don't care what you think. you vote this politicians into office right! and the winner usually get the majority of the votes right! then yes you are responsible!! are you out there talking to people, to friends convincing them that they should vote for candidates that are for securing the boarders enforcing the immigration law! are you donating your time to a candidate who you support. or are you just whining in your mother's basement. do something about it!!
1. Locked doors or not there is no moral argument that justifies a break in.
2. People who break into homes dont care about locks either.
The rest of your post is fair enough. Except for 1 fact. We the people don't get to select the candidates. The Party selects the candidates. Those who are selected tend to flip flop so often that no one really knows what they stand for. But yes some of us dedicate time and effort for those who represent what we stand for. I helped Lou Barletta.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
What you still aren't getting it that it is our government that refuses to lock our doors. So why should regular Americans accept being robbed by these illegals when that isn't what WE want? We want the doors locked! You even said that we regular Americans deserve to be robbed. I find that despicable!

We are trying to get those politicians out of congress that aren't honoring our immigraton laws and have formed many groups to stop this invasion. The next step might be a civil war. Is that what you want? You have no idea what we do beyond this forum to fight illegal immigration. You'd rather ass..ume that we are whining in our mother's basements Most Americans fighting illegal immigration are adults and aren't living in their mother's basement but do keep the insults going. As for me, I am done listening to your anti-American hate and nonsense. Bye!

Old 02-19-2012, 07:53 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The first Americans were different tribes of American Indians who fought each other long before whites came here. Most Indians didn't live in one place; they didn't have the idea of owning land, they were squatters. So your comparing illegal aliens coming here today doesn't mean a thing since we aren't squatters; we have rules about theft, trespassing, and so on and expect outsiders to follow OUR rules.
I really don't care how the first white Americans came here or who they killed or or if they squat ed or if they bought the land from the Indians that is irrelevant. but the drive that drove them to come here is the same drive that drives many illegals today. and that is a better life!!! we expect outsiders to follow our rules but we have citizens who are not following our rules we have whole cities who have said they will not follow federal immigration laws. what are you doing about it?

Old 02-19-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
1. Locked doors or not there is no moral argument that justifies a break in.
2. People who break into homes dont care about locks either.
The rest of your post is fair enough. Except for 1 fact. We the people don't get to select the candidates. The Party selects the candidates. Those who are selected tend to flip flop so often that no one really knows what they stand for. But yes some of us dedicate time and effort for those who represent what we stand for. I helped Lou Barletta.
great! you are a great American. I am unlucky where I leave I have no choice it is democrat country but I do send my democrat reps. queit a few letters every yr. telling them how i feel!!

Last edited by gysmo; 02-19-2012 at 08:26 PM..

Old 02-19-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
So illegal aliens are immoral and don't care what Americans think (who ever would have guessed)! Yet many claim it is in-humane to round them up and deport them. Advocates for illegals should heed what gysmo is saying, your advocacy is ill-placed on immoral peoples who only care about what they can rob Americans of, all your claims have been nullified as they only come here for their own greed.

What is your status in the US gysmo? legal resident, immigrant, illegal alien?
you're silly! it is in-humane to allow them to come here illegaly in the first place. and turn a blind eye! and latter round them up! of the capabilities the U.S. has they can't secure the boarders! thats is sad

Old 02-19-2012, 08:39 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,076,342 times
Quote:
you're silly! it is in-humane to allow them to come here illegaly in the first place. and turn a blind eye! and latter round them up! of the capabilities the U.S. has they can't secure the boarders! thats is sad
You're implying they were allowed to come here? I'm saying they came of their own volition, others say they were forced to come here due to desperation. Have employers exploited them, yes, again, I'm saying they allowed themselves to be exploited. What is in-humane about removing them? The US has very large borders, bombard it enough some are going to get through no matter how the border is secured.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
I really don't care how the first white Americans came here or who they killed or or if they squat ed or if they bought the land from the Indians that is irrelevant. but the drive that drove them to come here is the same drive that drives many illegals today. and that is a better life!!! we expect outsiders to follow our rules but we have citizens who are not following our rules we have whole cities who have said they will not follow federal immigration laws. what are you doing about it?
I'm doing my part to make people feel BAD about helping out illegal aliens among other things.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
You're implying they were allowed to come here? I'm saying they came of their own volition, others say they were forced to come here due to desperation. Have employers exploited them, yes, again, I'm saying they allowed themselves to be exploited. What is in-humane about removing them? The US has very large borders, bombard it enough some are going to get through no matter how the border is secured.
the border can be secure and of the few that do get trough e-verify will take care. word will get around in Mexico and other nations that they can't work unless they are legal that will stop 90% of illegals from attempting to come in the first place!the fact that it is so easy to come here, its almost like an invitation to come here! the people we put in office are the ones that can put a stop to it if they wanted to, their feet just have to be put in the fire!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'm doing my part to make people feel BAD about helping out illegal aliens among other things.
it has nothing to do with helping out people, every thing to do with rule of law. if you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration