U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 PM

537 posts, read 312,010 times

Advertisements

I am just so sick of of all of the illegals and pro-illegal crowd calling anyone and everyone who disagree with open borders or believes in the rule of law or who happens to be against any illegal no matter where they came from, being called and dubbed a racist an/or bigot when in fact the real racist happen to be Mexican and of Mexican descent. Let's be truthful here people and stop with the PC stuff.

LULAC Raises 'Hate Speech' to New Levels (broken link)

Old 09-05-2007, 08:38 PM

114 posts, read 303,137 times
Brings up a point that happened w/my son

He was going to school in the Bay Area and shockingly (roll eyes) a bunch of mexicans went to that school so that is who he would hang out with.

They thought it was funny to nickname him Casper (plus they would call him cracker, whitebread etc.) because don't you KNOW?? It's FUNNY when a mexican (or black or asian) calls whites a derogatory name but it's not funny when it is reciprocated. ppppffftt

I was SOOOO flipping angry at that I told my son if they called him that again he was allowed to call them sp*c ... w*tb*ck etc and laugh because don't you KNOW??? It's so funny to here derogatory names.

(he normally is not allowed to use ANY derogatory names at all. It's disrespectful to our familly since my brother is married a mexican woman though she was born and raised here her mom came here from Mexico (she can speak english, has her own ss# etc and just the sweetest woman on the earth) and my uncle is married to a black woman (classiest woman you will ever meet) and my cousins (his second cousins) are mixed) ..But this time my son had my okay and I would not get angry

Old 09-05-2007, 08:44 PM

537 posts, read 312,010 times
Oh yeah, well in this country the only racist or bigot is white and it seems the only person who can commit any kind of a hate crime is white, even though, of course, the murder of those three innocent black kids was most definitely a hate crime and everyone with a brain knows it. It had nothing to do with a robbery. It was based on ethnicity and yet, the illegal is not being charged with a hate crime.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:56 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,003,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by francej16 View Post
Brings up a point that happened w/my son

He was going to school in the Bay Area and shockingly (roll eyes) a bunch of mexicans went to that school so that is who he would hang out with.

They thought it was funny to nickname him Casper (plus they would call him cracker, whitebread etc.) because don't you KNOW?? It's FUNNY when a mexican (or black or asian) calls whites a derogatory name but it's not funny when it is reciprocated. ppppffftt

I was SOOOO flipping angry at that I told my son if they called him that again he was allowed to call them sp*c ... w*tb*ck etc and laugh because don't you KNOW??? It's so funny to here derogatory names.

(he normally is not allowed to use ANY derogatory names at all. It's disrespectful to our familly since my brother is married a mexican woman though she was born and raised here her mom came here from Mexico (she can speak english, has her own ss# etc and just the sweetest woman on the earth) and my uncle is married to a black woman (classiest woman you will ever meet) and my cousins (his second cousins) are mixed) ..But this time my son had my okay and I would not get angry
I understand your frustration francej16, I used to live in California, and I know just how messed up the place is with double standards. A Hispanic kid can call your son almost anything he wants and nobody will say a thing about it. But if things escalate and your son gets into a fight after calling a minority a slur, or anything that can be remotely interpreted as a slur, he could get expelled from school, and end up in Juvenile Hall facing criminal charges with possible hate crime enhancements. It doesn't matter what the minority kid says to yours, there's a double standard. The Hispanic kid can even throw the first punch, and if your child uses slurs they will go after him not the Hispanic kid that started the fight.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM

799 posts, read 1,920,105 times
If it was wrong for a white to call a black, Asian, or Hispanic a name, then it's wrong for them to do it back to a white. Something isn't wrong selectively.
Allowing someone to "do it back to someone else" is saying, it really is okay, just depends on who is doing it. It's more about power than anything else. Now, the minorities have the power to do it, and they don't think it's wrong.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:34 PM

447 posts, read 705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
I am just so sick of of all of the illegals and pro-illegal crowd calling anyone and everyone who disagree with open borders or believes in the rule of law or who happens to be against any illegal no matter where they came from, being called and dubbed a racist an/or bigot when in fact the real racist happen to be Mexican and of Mexican descent. Let's be truthful here people and stop with the PC stuff.

LULAC Raises 'Hate Speech' to New Levels (broken link)

i agree to a certain extent, but i try to live by the golden rule my parents taught me, and also not to judge all by a few...i have seen my share of reverse discrimination, and my children have lived through years of mexican kids calling them names, but on the backside of this, when you lump all mexicans and all of mexican descent racist i do have to disagree, because i know alot of hispanics and not all of them are racist , in fact far from it...
most that i know are the nicest people i know...i say trash is trash, no matter what color it comes in, white , brown, black, purple or green...
it's sad to see you feel the way you do, maybe somehow things will change, and then again, maybe not.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 PM

110 posts, read 325,588 times
i have come to realize lately that we are all being played. nature created the races, and is the supreme bigot. we are just following the orders of a higher power, that has a plan that only instincts can understand.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:45 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,148 times
The thing that bugs me is WHITE. How come everyone else is supposed to be called by their nationality except WHITE.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:08 PM

447 posts, read 705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
The thing that bugs me is WHITE. How come everyone else is supposed to be called by their nationality except WHITE.

crazy thinking...could you imagine that? an american calling themselves, or anyone else calling any color american just that?
what were you thinking? lol...just kidding.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:11 PM

799 posts, read 1,920,105 times
Default Youre right

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
"White" now has a negative connotation. I had to take Multiculturalism class in college, and our "professor" said that the day of the white American male is over. That's not all she said. She really hated white men. This class was a soapbox for her to spew her ugly biased stuff from. Some of us went to the dean, but of course, they did nothing, because she called us racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or