Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 10:11 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,558,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
At a CPAC panel discussion, speakers who called for massive “self-deportation” of immigrants living illegally in the U.S., English as the only language of government and stepped-up enforcement received loud applause. Any praise for immigrants’ contributions to the U.S. economy or comprehensive immigration reform was met with silence or boos from the audience at the largest annual gathering of conservative activists.
Calls for

I am not a conservative, but I totally agree. Clearly, illegals have "self-deported" from every state as soon as an anti-illegal law is proposed. If we enforce our laws and make every state unwelcoming, they WILL leave this country. Pro-illegals claim illegals are ONLY here to work. If true, if they can't work, there will be no incentive to stay. Of course, we must also eliminate the freebies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 11:51 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,145 times
Are you surprised? The party of "family values" tries very hard to be exactly the opposite.

Old 02-12-2012, 12:12 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Are you surprised? The party of "family values" tries very hard to be exactly the opposite.
Explain.

What "family values" encourage foreign nationals to violate American immigration laws?

Deporting and discouraging illegals should be a top priority for the Dems. They are a huge burden on the poor and middle class as well as a means of propping up Mexico's disgusting oligarchy. We owe them nothing if they attempt to skip the immigration lines.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:46 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,315,893 times
Yes, I am all for family values. I value American families. Illegal immigration is destroying American families.

Old 02-12-2012, 08:20 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,684,110 times
Quote:
It's family values to have illegals return to their families back home.

Or why are the liberals so in love with open borders and unlimited cheap labor being brought in that they don't care that illegals first abandon their families in their own countries to come here lusting after the American dollars?

Somehow it only matters that they crank out babies in the USA that they insist they will abandon if they are returned home.

One of my neighbors just got deported. This is a sanctuary area so I'm not sure how that happened. He's got a baby on the other side of the border. Now he's got an opportunity to reunite with the mother of that baby and his child. Great news actually.

Well, it's not likely he's going back to them, the scumbag has girlfriends over here as well, no children yet apparently. I'm sure the USA money will bring him back, it certainly means more than staying home raising children back home.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:53 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Calls for

I am not a conservative, but I totally agree. Clearly, illegals have "self-deported" from every state as soon as an anti-illegal law is proposed. If we enforce our laws and make every state unwelcoming, they WILL leave this country. Pro-illegals claim illegals are ONLY here to work. If true, if they can't work, there will be no incentive to stay. Of course, we must also eliminate the freebies.
if they believe in self-deportation, I would be glad if most of those neo-con[artists] went back to Europe

Old 02-13-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
No, their response isn't a surprise. However, I am constantly stunned by the mulish attitude of far too many liberals, who condemn conservatives even when they know they're right.

Why don't you give us examples of how conservatives are advocating the opposite of family values? Can you?

Old 02-13-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
if they believe in self-deportation, I would be glad if most of those neo-con[artists] went back to Europe
Would you care to be a little more specific? Which "neo-con [artists]" should return to Europe?

Old 02-13-2012, 01:20 PM

50,255 posts, read 47,017,746 times
Quote:
I like Ron Pauls ideas of extending the fence, deport them and modify the 14th.

Ron Paul: Arrest and Deport Illegal Immigrants

Old 02-13-2012, 01:22 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Would you care to be a little more specific? Which "neo-con [artists]" should return to Europe?
the racist whites at CPAC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration