Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
First off we aren't anti-"immigration" we are anti-illegal immigration and secondly where is your proof that those of us who oppose illegal immigration also hate blacks? I have the highest regard for black Americans so you can stuff your race card back in your wallet. I don't hate Mexicans either. I oppose their illegal presence here. Yeah, how about posting a link to these other forums. I have a feeling that it will probably be some white KKK site though and they don't represent the rest of us whites. How about I post a link to some reconquista, white race hating forums? Would they represent you? Oh, well.....never mind, lol.
Thank you chi! I looked at the Mecha site and shook my head in disgust. They're as bad as stormfront.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:15 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Or maybe you could provide a link? You don't get off by claiming something so vile without proof.

And it sure is great that you can make such broad sweeping statements about anyone that is pro law enforcement yet not speaking English amd living 20 to a house couldn't possibly set someone apart from the norms of this country.

I just gotta wonder where some people come up with this crap.
for starters the author of the Arizona bill has ties to White power groups,

Old 02-23-2012, 09:26 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
First off we aren't anti-"immigration" we are anti-illegal immigration and secondly where is your proof that those of us who oppose illegal immigration also hate blacks? I have the highest regard for black Americans so you can stuff your race card back in your wallet. I don't hate Mexicans either. I oppose their illegal presence here. Yeah, how about posting a link to these other forums. I have a feeling that it will probably be some white KKK site though and they don't represent the rest of us whites. How about I post a link to some reconquista, white race hating forums? Would they represent you? Oh, well.....never mind, lol.
There is no point in arguing with "Savoir Faire". Based on direct observation, that poster is anti-white, anti-logic, and buys every liberal talking point hook, line, and sinker. Don't expect objectivity or intelligent argument.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
for starters the author of the Arizona bill has ties to White power groups,
What "White Power" groups? Substantiate your claims.

Do you consider La Raza a "Latino Power" group and the NAACP a "Black Power" group?

Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
What "White Power" groups? Substantiate your claims
what for, you'll just deny it, I could give you multiple links, but I have better things to do with my time, hasta la vista

Old 02-23-2012, 10:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
what these Mexican hating brothers and sisters don't realize is that majority of the anti immigration crowd hates Blacks almost as much as they hate Mexicans. Don't believe me , go to their websites or other forums and see what they say about other issues
How does being anti-illegal equate to hating blacks or hispanics? I am sure you have some credible links to support your statement.
Does pointing out that Mexicans are the majority of the offenders of our immigration laws a statement that equals hate? I don't think so.
In another post you claim one of the authors has links to white power groups.
Hmmm an association = links?
Then you would agree that President Obama has links to the weather under ground, black panthers, and other questionable groups.
You would also agree that groups Like Laraza are also linked to very questionable orgs as well.
Illegals from Mexico must be linked to drug cartels because obviously if you know of heard of or once met a questionable person then you are also in bed with them.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:53 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
I see that you don't want to address the connection between anti immigration groups and White power, so you resort to childish insults , not impressed by your posts, go away, I'm bored with this conversation
You claim that all anit-illegal groups are connected to white power?
Thats like saying that all hispanic illegals are connected to radical groups simply because they might agree on a some topics.
If a white supremist says stealing is wrong does that make the point any less valid?
What if a white supremist says that murder is wrong. Does that mean he is wrong and murder is good?
Your views are black and white with no gray. Yet you condemn anyone who is unyielding when it comes to illegal immigration. Pot meet kettle.
I am unyielding because I don't believe we owe anyone a VISA. They need to show that they are worthy of this nation. Our laws should reflect the needs of this nation. As far as I am concerned 100% of all illegals have successfully demonstrated that they are anything but worthy.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:54 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Weren't many civil rights activists, like MLK and Rosa Parks arrested?
For demanding their rights as American citizens?

Your point is?

Old 02-24-2012, 01:14 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,369 times
I can tell you one easy way to spot illegal alien neighbors---When a state passes an anti-illegal alien law, and your neighbors suddenly move to another state.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:27 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Weren't many civil rights activists, like MLK and Rosa Parks arrested?
What were the crimes committed by civil rights marchers and supporters?? Black AMERICANS, citizens of the U.S., who conducted non-violent protests for their equal rights and freedom, along with other people (black and white) who supported black people be given their equal rights and freedom. Not to mention those who died (black and white) fighting for those rights and freedom. Many marchers served time in prison fighting for what were their rights and for freedom.

Illegal immigrants today enjoy the same rights and freedom that civil rights marchers fought for. In addition, they live off of the taxpayers money, many have been arrested for DUIs, manslaughter, murder, drug dealing, rape, theft, domestic violence, etc. who don't have the right to be in the US, never mind having "rights" in general. They, unlike civil rights marchers, aren't arrested for protesting, don't have dogs put upon them, aren't pushed back with fire hoses, their homes aren't being burned to the ground, the police aren't beating them with sticks, and they aren't being murdered.

The minute someone enters the US illegally or does not leave the US when their visa expires, that is when the clock started ticking and became their first crime.

Educating yourself on the civil rights movements might help you to understand that there is no correlation whatsoever between the civil rights movements and the illegal movement. May I suggest some reading material - Freedom Riders by Raymond Arsenault.

I personally find it highly offense and insulting for illegals and supporters of illegals to link the civil rights movements to the illegal immigrant movement.

Last edited by softblueyz; 02-24-2012 at 01:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration