Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,380,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by never-more View Post
I'm a strong opponent of illegal immigration and believe illegal aliens must be deported. But, to break up a nuclear family is a crime against humanity if you ask me.

Baloney. If they are a real "family" then they would all deport themselves. There would be no breakup. It is THEIR problem if they decided to tie the knot with their gardener.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 07:12 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,518,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
there is absolutely no reason to break up the family, deport the whole family together or allow illegal parents to take their children back with them.

Now if illegals have us born children that prefer the big easy money of the usa over their loved ones, that's different, they make the choice to take the dollars over parents. But that's no reason not to deport.

no reason???

Old 02-23-2012, 07:16 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,570,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
no reason???
Right. No reason.

Do we leave serial rapists free just to keep them with their families? Serial murderes, even tax evaders are locked away from their families. Bernie Madoff committed crimes and is locked away in prison apart from his family.

Illegals are simply returned to their own countries which they left, and when they left, they didn't blink an eye over living apart from their loved ones.

No - there should be no big reward for coming here and cranking out babies believing that the US birth certifcates of those babies gets you a free pass around our immigration laws.

I suspect it's the food stamps, Section 8 housing, WIC and all that that they really don't want to give up.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:21 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,564,096 times
Millions of families are broken up as result of someone breaking the law. That's one of the risks of illegal behavior.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:26 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,518,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rggr View Post
millions of families are broken up as result of someone breaking the law. That's one of the risks of illegal behavior.

bingo!!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:33 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times
was Sanitarium full of crap when he said this? My main issue with Sanitorium is his hypocritical two faced crocodile tears about keeping families together

"I was blessed to have a mother and a father, I had two parents together who loved me. Unfortunately in America we see the family break down. What we can do as the federal government is to promote the family.. to make sure fathers and mothers are there to take care of their families and be there for their children" -- Rick Sanitorium"

Old 02-23-2012, 07:36 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,380,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
was Sanitarium full of crap when he said this? My main issue with Sanitorium is his hypocritical two faced crocodile tears about keeping families together

"I was blessed to have a mother and a father, I had two parents together who loved me. Unfortunately in America we see the family break down. What we can do as the federal government is to promote the family.. to make sure fathers and mothers are there to take care of their families and be there for their children" -- Rick Sanitorium"
Rick Santorum is referring to law-abiding AMERICAN families.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:38 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Rick Santorum is referring to law-abiding AMERICAN families.
so his pro family stance is selective. Sounds like he's pro family when it suits him. By the way, one or two people breaking the law doesn't make the entire family criminals. Rush Limbaugh broke the law, would you say Rush's family are not law abiding?

Old 02-23-2012, 07:39 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,084,400 times
Don't want your family broken up? Don't come to the United States of America illegally.

Yes, it's really that simple.

The people who find problems with enforcing our laws.....conservative or liberal..... are the very people who could care less that the United States of America is circling the drain. When will you ever find the courage and conviction to stand up for your country?

Illegal immigrants are really that important to you?

Don't complain when this nation defaults on its financial obligations. Remember....it was YOU who supported the United States Government in insisting that Free Love For All, No Matter The Cost, No Matter The Consequence was the Rule of Law.

It absolutely disgusts me the number of America Haters on this forum and in this nation.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,474,114 times
Only thing the slob has said I agree with. If ya dont want ya family broken up, take em with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration