U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 AM

16,685 posts, read 27,933,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dober1 View Post
Yes but not enforced at least in So Cal. Not politically correct to do so.
Look at the nonsense that went on in VT last year when the VSP pulled over a man (licensed USC) driving a pick up truck with two illegal alien passengers. The bleeding hearts wanted to skewer the VSP -- who were doing their job -- and reward the illegals.

How much more upside-down do things have to become before we start enforcing OUR laws?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 12:20 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times
It amazes me.
1. You have individuals here in violation of our laws.
2. These individuals while here break more laws.
3. These individuals go on and victimizes legal citizens
And the answer the pro side comes up with is to reward them.
Should a rape victim also be expected to cook dinner for her attacker when he finishes with her? Do his laundry? Oh I know she should have to pay him for services rendered. Yeah that makes perfect sense too.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:43 AM

1,110 posts, read 1,849,995 times
And the hits keep on coming. I've seen two more in the last two days. The last one a fatal where a motorcycle rider was hit by a white Ford pick-up. Why don't more of you people seem to be enraged by this stuff!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:42 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,304,914 times
Quote:
And the hits keep on coming. I've seen two more in the last two days. The last one a fatal where a motorcycle rider was hit by a white Ford pick-up. Why don't more of you people seem to be enraged by this stuff!
I'm quite angry and you can take that to the bank.

Old 03-11-2012, 10:33 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Quote:
I don't know who "you people" are but there have been numerous stories posted in here similar to this one and a lot of outrage over them.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I don't know who "you people" are but there have been numerous stories posted in here similar to this one and a lot of outrage over them.
The people on this forum which would include you.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Quote:
The people on this forum which would include you.
Then "you" would be wrong. As I already mentioned there have been numerous stories posted in here regards to crimes illegal aliens commit and there was most certainly a lot of outrage.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Then "you" would be wrong. As I already mentioned there have been numerous stories posted in here regards to crimes illegal aliens commit and there was most certainly a lot of outrage.
Good, keep it going.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM

16,795 posts, read 9,498,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marce30 View Post
That is why we need inmigration reform or at least give them driver license. If they had driver license they wouldnt run after they hit a car or a person. They run because they are scared.
They run because they're law breaking cretins!

Scared is what a four year old uses as an excuse to explain why he ran after accidentally breaking his neighbour's window.

What is with this "give" idea? Immigration reform should take the shape of securing the border and rounding them all up to be sent back where they belong - period!

Refraining from excusing this unlawful behaviour will be the first step in demanding they adhere to a higher code of ethics and morals than ANY of them do presently.

Would you for one moment tolerate millions of illegal Canadians coming down and demanding free driver's licenses, education, welfare, then allowing them to drive uninsured and accept the excuse they ran back home after a hit and run felony offense because they were scared?

Why the hell is this behaviour tolerated from the morally corrupt southern neighbours?

Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,015,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
...Why the hell is this behaviour tolerated from the morally corrupt southern neighbours?
From the perspective of a Canadian, does that mean the United States is included in that judgement?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration