U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-25-2012, 11:08 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,389,012 times
Reputation: 5895

Advertisements

Time throwing up pics of obviously white Hispanics would NOT support la raza's agenda. It'd make la raza look more stupid.

 
Old 02-25-2012, 11:50 AM
 
11,536 posts, read 8,516,122 times
Reputation: 3580
Who would have thought that an article by time magazine featuring Hispanics would create such anger.
 
Old 02-25-2012, 01:07 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,864,905 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Who would have thought that an article by time magazine featuring Hispanics would create such anger.
Anger? Hardly. That is, unless you consider it "anger" to expose the sheer hypocrisy of the OP. It's quite telling that Miss Y has failed to return to this thread to support her assertion. Hmmm. . .
 
Old 02-25-2012, 01:36 PM
 
11,536 posts, read 8,516,122 times
Reputation: 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Anger? Hardly. That is, unless you consider it "anger" to expose the sheer hypocrisy of the OP. It's quite telling that Miss Y has failed to return to this thread to support her assertion. Hmmm. . .
She's been called a racist, ethnocentric and accused of hypocrisy, if that isn't anger I'd hate to see what is.

I don't blame her for not coming back, who wants to be insulted..

Keep the hate alive
 
Old 02-25-2012, 02:05 PM
 
1,580 posts, read 1,430,698 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Anger? Hardly. That is, unless you consider it "anger" to expose the sheer hypocrisy of the OP. It's quite telling that Miss Y has failed to return to this thread to support her assertion. Hmmm. . .
I've noticed a pattern with Ms. Y whose intent appears to be starting threads for the sole purpose of antagonizing anti-illegal posters and then abandoning them.
 
Old 02-25-2012, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,864,905 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
I've noticed a pattern with Ms. Y whose intent appears to be starting threads for the sole purpose of antagonizing anti-illegal posters and then abandoning them.
Indeed.
 
Old 02-25-2012, 02:25 PM
 
Location: John & Ken-ville
13,692 posts, read 15,189,823 times
Reputation: 9493
I seriously doubt it.
 
Old 02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,389,012 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
She's been called a racist, ethnocentric and accused of hypocrisy, if that isn't anger I'd hate to see what is.

I don't blame her for not coming back, who wants to be insulted..

Keep the hate alive
Miss Y has handed out her insults too.

Savoir: YOU'RE the 1 who used the word "hate" in this thread.
 
Old 02-25-2012, 03:31 PM
 
2,313 posts, read 3,100,247 times
Reputation: 1580
Strange since Hispanics have the worst voting participation rate among minorities
 
Old 02-25-2012, 04:31 PM
 
187 posts, read 152,294 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Strange since Hispanics have the worst voting participation rate among minorities
You hit the nail right on the head, and that is precisely the issue in hand. Puerto ricans and cubans already vote in higher proportion than the general population, however they are a small part of the spanish population in the usa, as the rest of the hispanic groups become more comfortable and educated, their participation will increase exponentially, and as we know hispanics are by far the fastest growing ethnic group in the usa, in 2012 there will be over 25 million hispanics with the right to vote, remember, presidential elections are always won by a few million votes at the most, do your math.... as Confucius said "money talks and BS walks".....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top