Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 02:32 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times

Advertisements

Poor woman. The Dems of Massachusetts should be a shamed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 PM

4,420 posts, read 5,151,002 times
It's one thing one there's no recourse for this woman, though the Feds continue to utterly and sometimes blatently fail to enforce immigration laws.
When you include sanctuary policies, it then crosses the threshold into the realm of lawlessness intensified by widespread corruption. The government has failed this poor mother completely, because a policy that is contrary to written law, that they support indirectly caused the death of her son. You can say that if her son get's sick from tainted grapes from Chile and dies, the government can't be held accountable. But the government didn't officially state that they will not inspect grapes from Chile because it's mean and will offer sanctuary to those grapes coming in to the USA unhindered and unchecked.

She needs to link with others who have lost loved ones while living in sanctuary communities. They should institute a whole host of complaints against the government. The first one addressing the utter failure of the government to provide protections it promises in the constitution. "Protection from all threats, foreign and domestic", not "Protection from all threats, foreign and domestic, except foreign illegal immigrants who provide valuable cheap labor and help to suppress labor costs, and their people". So humans can't be threats anymore? WTF.

When I hear the phrase "immigrants built this great country", I can't help to think "slaves built this great country", should also be mentioned in tandum. It's all a big lie and smokescreen. Nation states exist for a reason, so the people inside them can decide for themselves what they want, not multinational corporations and multinational corporation financed special interest groups and special interest group influenced politicians, who when they retire, go to work for multinational corporations.

What a joke.....

Old 03-05-2012, 02:59 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,571 times
That is why I am living in NH now.

Massachusetts is going downhill QUICK.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:55 PM

4,420 posts, read 5,151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
That is why I am living in NH now.

Massachusetts is going downhill QUICK.
So what happens when New Hampshire goes to the dogs. Where you gonna go, northern Maine? This problem is so extensive that moving on', just isn't an option anymore. We either stand and fight now, or forfeight. There are no countries you can go to, unless you fancy Belarus. I heard there's some real cheap real estate there, I think the place is called Chernobyl.

We have to stop this, and the most important thing we can do is keep our resolve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration