Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 05:31 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,224 times

Advertisements

Boston, MA - On Tuesday, Mary Maloney, whose son was killed last August by an illegal alien charged with driving under the influence, tearfully addressed the state legislature’s Senate Judiciary Committee in support of legislation which would make it tougher for illegal aliens to remain in Massachusetts.

Maloney said: “My son paid the ultimate price with his life because Massachusetts is a safe haven for illegal immigrants. The real question I ask is…Why would illegal immigrants not come to Massachusetts when we are so willing to provide them with jobs and free services they could not get in their native countries?”

Interestingly enough, on February 18, the illegal alien’s brother, David Segundo Dutan-Guaman, 23, was arrested after he allegedly stabbed another man. He has been charged with armed assault in a dwelling and assault and battery with a knife, according to court records.

When he was taken into custody, police discovered that David Dutan-Guaman also had two outstanding warrants for failing to appear in Milford and Framingham courts for various driving infractions, including driving without a license.

He, like his brother is also in the country in the country illegally and is currently being held on an ICE detainer.

Grieving mother:

Americans whose loved ones die at the hands of illegal aliens should ban together and file a class action suit against the government and the countries that the illegal aliens come from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2012, 05:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Very sad indeed. And how many other innocent America Lives, will be taken at the hands of an illegal. More then we know, that i can tell you.

The past couple of months, i have been hearing of more cases where illegals have been invovled in either a drug related, drunken driving, or criminal behavior going on across our Nation.
Why will those in power not listen, to this grieving Mother, how many more like her, have to suffer, before something is done.

He and his brother are both bad seeds.
What is it goint to take.

Nicholas Guaman struck and he killed Matthew Denice, while on his motorcylce. The man Nicholas then hits and dragged Matthews body, close to a quarter mile after he hit him, all the while onlookers, trying to get Nicholas to stop, he did not.
Is this not enough yet. What the hell is it going to take, this Country, and those who run it, or think they run it, they better wake up. How many more cases like this before this administration really listens, this one, because this is our current one.

Last edited by california-jewel; 03-01-2012 at 05:59 PM..

Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,661 times
Default Disgusting

I believe the Federal government should be held LIABLE when a legal American citizen is killed or injured by a person who is here ILLEGALLY. It is the sworn DUTY of the Federal government to protect it's citizens against foreign invasion, and they are doing anything BUT protecting the tax paying citizens of this country.

Common sense folks...these people are here with the US government CONDONING their illegal presence. In fact..the obama admiisgtration has done everything in their power to block individual States from making laws to protect their own citizens against illegal immigration.

As for Massachusetts?? Those idiots should be ashamed of themselves for allowing people to break our laws. When in the hell will the government start standing up for gthe LEGAL taxpayers in this country to the exclusion of pandering for future votes when they end up giving these people laready here AMNESTY?? Because in the end....that is EXACTLY what it is all about.

Face it...we have been betrayed by our own government..the ones we elect and PAY to make sure we are protected. Instead, we have people who shouldn't even be here killing, murdering, raping, and robbing the legal citizens of this country while the federal government takes steps to make SURE that the flow of illegals continues unabated.

Disgusting.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Seems the same thing is going on in the US except it isn't being taken seriously by the US government, law enforcement and most of all illegals. When an illegal is caught DUI they get a fine, do it again, get a fine, do it again, get a fine, none of which they pay. They may even be arrested, face the judge and get a court date, never to show up.

About | Illegal Immigration Statistics

How many more citizens have to die before someone does something? Would it take some politician to lose a loved one at the hands of a murderer or a drunk driver who is illegal? Does it have to hit home for reality to kick in??
Unfortunately, the majority of the politicians are in the pockets of the corporate crooks. Unless and until it hits them close to home, they don't care. I'm sure Obama's illegal alien, drunk driving, social secuirty card holding uncle will get amnesty just as his aunt did.

For those getting their pockets lined, the death and destruction of the lives of we the American people is nothing more than collateral damage.

Quote:
President Obama’s accused drunken-driving uncle — who was busted after a near collision with a Framingham cop — has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant ordered to be deported back to Kenya, the Herald has learned.

President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID - BostonHerald.com (http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0830prezs_uncle_had_social_security_id - broken link)

Old 03-03-2012, 07:14 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,106,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
What in the HELL does that have to do with this thread??
Pointing out the hypocrisy of Mexico's government.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:10 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,360 times
As a mother who has lost a son herself, my heart goes out to this poor woman. I didn't lose my son to an illegal, but if it had been me I would have been breaking out the torches & pitchforks if law enforcement failed to punish the cretin properly.

As others have said, nothing will change until it happens to one of THEIR family members.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Case in point: Obama's Aunt Netuneya lived while still illegal after facing deportment orders for years (before pardoned) in Boston public housing.

The open borders policy is all about redistributive wealth and a permanent welfare society which will keep Progressives in power. Thus, politicians refuse to address the deaths associated with illegals, be it this case or others.

"If you want to make an omlet you must be willing to break a few eggs...." - Vladmir Lenin

Old 03-03-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
As a mother who has lost a son herself, my heart goes out to this poor woman. I didn't lose my son to an illegal, but if it had been me I would have been breaking out the torches & pitchforks if law enforcement failed to punish the cretin properly.

As others have said, nothing will change until it happens to one of THEIR family members.
Everytime I read about someone being killed due to the negligence of our so called elected officials securing our borders it infuriates me. Until massive numbers of us band together and start protesting these travesties they will remain hidden from the general public.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,360 times
Thank you, Purple

Here is what really gets to me though. Nothing in the world would have prevented my son getting Luekemia but this womans loss could damn WELL have been prevented if TPTB had been more concerned with legal citizens rights as opposed to being more concerned with hurting an illegals widdle feelings & "civil rights".

Now this woman has serious pain to live with on a daily basis for the rest of her life. A common misconception about grief is that one gets over it eventually, but I want to set the record straight here with the plain truth: A parent NEVER gets over losing a child. Hell, I'm sitting here 2 years later tearing up, feeling a giant hole in my heart that can never be mended. I STILL have flashbacks of my son in his last days that make it feel like it was yesterday.

And this womans pain is just beginning. I HOPE with all my heart that she has more sympathetic people around her then I do. People who buy into the misconception that you are automatically "over it and back to normal" after a certain period of time and get all uncomfortable & impatient with you whenever you mention your childs name. There IS no normal, losing a child changes you forever and some people can't seem to deal with that.

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to thread jack..truthfully it's been a rough patch for me the last few days missing my son desperately and this thread just struck a cord. I just feel so bad for this woman.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
Thank you, Purple

Here is what really gets to me though. Nothing in the world would have prevented my son getting Luekemia but this womans loss could damn WELL have been prevented if TPTB had been more concerned with legal citizens rights as opposed to being more concerned with hurting an illegals widdle feelings & "civil rights".

Now this woman has serious pain to live with on a daily basis for the rest of her life. A common misconception about grief is that one gets over it eventually, but I want to set the record straight here with the plain truth: A parent NEVER gets over losing a child. Hell, I'm sitting here 2 years later tearing up, feeling a giant hole in my heart that can never be mended. I STILL have flashbacks of my son in his last days that make it feel like it was yesterday.

And this womans pain is just beginning. I HOPE with all my heart that she has more sympathetic people around her then I do. People who buy into the misconception that you are automatically "over it and back to normal" after a certain period of time and get all uncomfortable & impatient with you whenever you mention your childs name. There IS no normal, losing a child changes you forever and some people can't seem to deal with that.

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to thread jack..truthfully it's been a rough patch for me the last few days missing my son desperately and this thread just struck a cord. I just feel so bad for this woman.
IMHO there is no need for you to apologize. I have a son as well and I cannot imagine living with the pain and grief that comes with losing your child. The fact that this poor womans' child died because of the greed and lack of compassion of those in our government is simply unforgiveable. All we can do is pray for this mother and so many others who have suffered the death of a loved one due to the deliberate negligence of those who should be enforcing our immigration laws, but opt to turn the other way.

God bless you and may you find peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration