U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 03:45 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,058 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Thie man in this video is a professor (PHD) at Yavapai College in Prescott, AZ. He sure hit the nail on the head with this.

[SIZE=4]Click here: Obama and Holder taking on Arizona's SB1070 - YouTube[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 06:31 PM

10,946 posts, read 7,977,821 times
Succintly put with citations of claims. It certainly shows Obamas' attitude of "if you challange me, I will hurt you".

Or in other words, if you don't go along with the insanity of Obama he will try to destroy you.

These are the actions of a president of all the citizens?

Old 03-05-2012, 12:26 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,551,884 times
This message was so clear and simple and delivered in a way that anyone with an sensible reasoning can understand.

I don't understand how Obama and Holder can't see that Americans are not the enemy of the state, but Americans can clearly see where Obama and Holder are traitors to the US.

Obama functions like a dictator - Gadaffi, Hussain, Assad. Dictators make up the rules as they go along.

What's next? Renaming Arizona to Mexizona??

Obama can create a law to profile any US citizen and detain them indefinitely based on "suspicion" (target: Muslims, Arabs, Pakistani - no racism there coming from the government) without being charged of a crime, yet protects illegals and sides with a country that does nothing to stop it's own from illegally entering the US and exports their criminals into the US, there is something seriously wrong with his thinking.

Anyone but Obama has to be better for the country.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,292,130 times
I just want to remind everybody this is the Illegal Immigration forum - the "bash Obama" forum is next door.
Yac.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 AM

47,316 posts, read 24,627,956 times
Meh...i've been in this state nearly all my life. Obama isn't doing anything to this state. Arizona has always been it's own worse enemy.

1070 is a crappy piece of legislation. Period. Folks forget that the Republican governor didn't even want to sign it, but was forced to do so because of the Tea Party candidate on her right flank. Hence the delay in her signature on the bill.

"Foreign Criminal Invaders?" LOL....this guy is a hoot. If he's so worried about this issue (as opposed to just ranting a bunch of partisan nonsense), why doesn't he propose that we close down corporations within this state that gets caught employing illegals?

Then he employs Godwin's Law nonsense about the Jews.

BTW....if the Mexican Cartels really wanted to kill Sheriff Babeu, he'd be dead already.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:47 AM

3,493 posts, read 2,385,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
I just want to remind everybody this is the Illegal Immigration forum - the "bash Obama" forum is next door.
Yac.
It's also the bash Israel and put forth crazy conspiracy theories as if they were fact forum. Sometimes I feel as I've lost brain cells just reading some of the posts over there.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:10 AM

10,946 posts, read 7,977,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Meh...i've been in this state nearly all my life. Obama isn't doing anything to this state. Arizona has always been it's own worse enemy.

1070 is a crappy piece of legislation. Period. Folks forget that the Republican governor didn't even want to sign it, but was forced to do so because of the Tea Party candidate on her right flank. Hence the delay in her signature on the bill.

"Foreign Criminal Invaders?" LOL....this guy is a hoot. If he's so worried about this issue (as opposed to just ranting a bunch of partisan nonsense), why doesn't he propose that we close down corporations within this state that gets caught employing illegals?

Then he employs Godwin's Law nonsense about the Jews.

BTW....if the Mexican Cartels really wanted to kill Sheriff Babeu, he'd be dead already.

So, you are in favor of Obama and his lack of enforcement/encouragement in the illegal immigrant situation? You advocate letting any and all from another country to come here at will in defiance of our laws?

Good to know.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
So, you are in favor of Obama and his lack of enforcement/encouragement in the illegal immigrant situation? You advocate letting any and all from another country to come here at will in defiance of our laws?

Good to know.
Yes, and I get tired of hearing that we don't want these employers caught and punished when we have reiterated it over and over in here. It certainly isn't those of us for the rule of law that are objecting to e-verify to make that happen. It is the other side who doesn't want illegals who would be caught and an unable to find a job through e-verify.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,470,148 times
Thanks for the simple mind perspective on SB1070 (Obama siding with Mexico).

I think Obama takes responsibility at the federal level for not enforcing immigration laws, which is more than Bush ever did. However, he also wants to make sure bills like SB1070 don't undermine basic Civil Rights.

I'll let him explain it in ~30 seconds:

President Obama Regarding Arizona's SB 1070 - YouTube

Last edited by Mach50; 03-05-2012 at 10:56 AM..

Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
This message was so clear and simple and delivered in a way that anyone with an sensible reasoning can understand.

I don't understand how Obama and Holder can't see that Americans are not the enemy of the state, but Americans can clearly see where Obama and Holder are traitors to the US.

Obama functions like a dictator - Gadaffi, Hussain, Assad. Dictators make up the rules as they go along.

What's next? Renaming Arizona to Mexizona??

Obama can create a law to profile any US citizen and detain them indefinitely based on "suspicion" (target: Muslims, Arabs, Pakistani - no racism there coming from the government) without being charged of a crime, yet protects illegals and sides with a country that does nothing to stop it's own from illegally entering the US and exports their criminals into the US, there is something seriously wrong with his thinking.

Anyone but Obama has to be better for the country.

On Saturday a friend said to me, after having long discussions of Obama. He is a Chicago Politician thru and thru, go up against him, and you pay the price, i looked at him, but beginning to believe this more and more and that is my right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration