U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,432,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
If they are illegal, they don't get WIC or Food Stamps...unless they have a US citizen child of course. That leaves medical treatment and public schools

If they aren't here having 4 and 5 children that they have no means of supporting, then we wouldn't have the worry about the billions of tax dollars being squandered on those here illegally would we? Sadly, the children of illegal alliens are nothing more than pawns in their "parents" pity party and a source of income.

Quote:
So you are going to amend the constitution and cut medical treatment along with public schools?

OK that will happen fast.... what do you think 30 years?

So you have solutions that take: 30, 50 and 100 years. Basically that's doing nothing.
I'm not a politician so I can't amend anything. But I can protest, write letters and vote. All within my rights and in my own country.

The question is what are you going to do when the illegal alien backlash/sunami comes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 07:37 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,410,827 times
Quote:
What's going to happen, seriously?

The best thing you could do is kill the economy to stop illegal immigration.
If we need more people to help the economy; there are lots of decent people who would respect our laws we could let in to the US. There's NO need for illegal aliens.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,410,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
I agree with Benicar. With each day that passes, the fuse is getting shorter. I have a feeling it's going to get as ugly as the civil rights movement days.
You may be right. I can't get a fix on what's going to happen. Maybe since a number of illegal aliens have left the US since 2007; the anger has simmered back down a bit. I'm just guessin' here.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:44 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,723,153 times
Quote:
If they are illegal, they don't get WIC or Food Stamps...unless they have a US citizen child of course. That leaves medical treatment and public schools.
You might want to try researching your words prior to making foolish claims. Immigrants of any status who are otherwise eligible may receive WIC food supplements.
http://www.workingforamerica.org/documents/checklist.asp

Each State has different requirements for state programs, many illegal immigrants can and do receive these state funded programs. It is only Federal programs that are limiting to illegal immigrants.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:13 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,432,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
You may be right. I can't get a fix on what's going to happen. Maybe since a number of illegal aliens have left the US since 2007; the anger has simmered back down a bit. I'm just guessin' here.
The illegal alien occupancy rate is still enormous. Many states are broke and unemployment of Americans is still extremely high. With each day that passes with no resolutions to the aforementioned problems, the ticking of the time bomb is getting louder.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:51 PM

47,576 posts, read 59,021,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I don't think they've left. They may have left one state for another but there is no incentive for them to leave the USA.

Not with all the politicians promising them all kinds of huge rewards for having broken our laws. Obama is promising a very large amnesty where they will be given the fast track US citizenship and then they can start hauling in all their long-forgotten family members into this country. Gingrich is telling them that all they have to do is manage to break the laws for 20 years and have children at US taxpayer expense and they will be given US citizenship and can start hauling in all their long lost relatives -- plus of course get in on Social Security checks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or