U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-20-2012, 01:50 PM

10,579 posts, read 4,724,398 times
These modern terms are irksome. Xeonphobia? I never heard the word until recently...and I usually look things up..but I can't be bothered...like homophobia....it's a non issue term...I thought that phobia meant FEAR....If someone is invading my space...or attempting alter my value system...I do not fear them...I simply wish for the harassment to stop...It is an irritation not a fear..Too say that I FEAR...gays...or immigrants is saying that I believe that they have more power than myself...Those who push this socially engineered terms by tacking on phobia after a word...are attempting to instill fear..thus weaken you..

Take your phobia and put it where belongs..back in the drawer with all the other spin ideas...Cause it's not going to work- I do not fear anyone.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM

17,249 posts, read 13,385,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptug101 View Post
arent 40% of illegalls asian and middleeastern college students who forgot to renew their visa.
I highly doubt foreign kids studying for IT at the unioversity of san diego are much of a drain on society.

We should get operational control of the border to prevent terrorism,but beyond that I really dont care
about it I lived in San Diego for 3 yrs didnt bother me most of them seemed cool
They cannot legally work here so why should they be taking up space in our schools?
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration