U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,056,475 times

Advertisements

[quote=Mach50Thunderdart;1499701]You stated Mexico is a poor country, when the true Spaniards (white people) are actually rich. You assume because of the 'poor' mexicans that come here to the US, that all of the country is poor, when it is not. The rich mexicans just don't need to come here.

Canada is dominantly white, and yes I do think there are some advantages in this world to being white, I am a realist.[/QUOTE]

Well you really did not answer the question but I never really expected you to. I cannot remember saying anything about Spaniards. Both America and Canada has a segment of society that is far richer but that did not stop either country from creating a viable society. Why not Mexico and by your statement, you believe it is because they are not white. We too are realist although your comment sounded very racist. See the confusion?.

Last edited by citigirl; 09-14-2007 at 04:46 PM..

Old 09-14-2007, 04:46 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,710,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Question for all of you then:
How can tell an illegal from legal hispanic person?

Or is it cool to just be racist to all of them? Is that what we are implying here?
What makes you think we are racist to them?I greet the ones in front of home depot or the jobsite with a smile and a nod, you know what I get back, spitting, gringa and a bunch of hoochie crap. Thats how I can tell the difference, legal hispanics, usually smile and nod back.

Old 09-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,303,170 times
Everybody please calm down.
Yac.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:45 PM

273 posts, read 178,961 times
Yep, this is outta control.......NOT!!!

C'mon, what's outta control is the fact I called our police department about 30 times in the past two months reporting a crime in progress and the only result was an e-mail that said:

"IT HAS BEEN HANDLED"

Screw it! This once typical midwest town is lost!!!! I'm outta here for the mountains of Colorado next summer.....and I'm selling my house to the highest bidding illegal alien!!!
You think I'm kidding? I'm dead serious.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:41 PM

64 posts, read 119,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Canada is dominantly white, and yes I do think there are some advantages in this world to being white, I am a realist.[/QUOTE]
The advantages in this world to being White were brought upon by other White people who gave White nations the technology and science that brought them to the forefront of the world.

Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,710,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
Yep, this is outta control.......NOT!!!

C'mon, what's outta control is the fact I called our police department about 30 times in the past two months reporting a crime in progress and the only result was an e-mail that said:

"IT HAS BEEN HANDLED"

Screw it! This once typical midwest town is lost!!!! I'm outta here for the mountains of Colorado next summer.....and I'm selling my house to the highest bidding illegal alien!!!
You think I'm kidding? I'm dead serious.
I am in Colorado, was in Glenwood Springs, Aspen area, they are there too.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:19 PM

273 posts, read 178,961 times
Noooooooo!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2007, 11:27 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,056,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromTN View Post
The advantages in this world to being White were brought upon by other White people who gave White nations the technology and science that brought them to the forefront of the world.
I am not buying the whitie thing. What stops people of color from advancing themselves? If I believe your theroy people of other colors have no ability the be as intellegent, creative or organized as white people. Every inventer was white? Every scientist was white? Every educator was white?

There clearly is a problem but white people cannot be the sole source of creating a decent life for all the other people of color in the world. What about personal responsibility to make a better life for yourself and your country?

Old 09-23-2007, 05:38 PM

547 posts, read 1,045,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
And I countered, how is that any different from another race coming here to have a baby illegally (well but legal)?

You switch context, I counter, simple.
Why is it you refuse to answer a direct question but instead turn it right back on to the the person asking it? That is not countering, that is avoidance. I've noticed you are very skilled in avoidance.

O.K. How is ANY illegal alien coming here just to have an anchor baby the fault of corporate America? Now will you answer the question posed to you?

Old 09-23-2007, 05:51 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,662,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
The National Council of La Raza seldom talks about this, but part of the plan of the "reconquista" of Aztlan does indeed involve "taking over the gringos' parking spaces". No one wants to admit this, but it goes along with forcing the gringos to adopt soccer and bullfighting as well. In the Southwest, they've even succeeded in altering the names of our cities and geographical features.....Los Angeles---El Paso---Sierra Nevada---Las Vegas---San Francisco---Colorado----do those sound like honest English names? If they weren't so sneaky, we'd be able to see their plans.
Get an American flag and park in front of THEIR house--that'll show 'em.....
Funny: when we took the northern half of Mexico back in 1848; us 'Gringoes' kept the Spanish place names--------besides; there was no such thing as a 'Hispanic' back then. The Gomez's, etc. were classified as White unless they were obviously Black or Native American.

All kidding aside; I really feel that we are conquering Mexico by educating their illegals here in the USA in English, the rule of law, plummeting birthrates, etc. As it stands: there are parts of Mexico where the indigenous people speak either their local tongue or English.......not Spanish.

Sneaky; us Gringoes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or