U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times

Advertisements

Man I live in California, don't lecture me about living around illegals.
It is a problem, with our economy, with our laws and our international plans.

You can blame the illegal Mexicans and act like they are at fault, be a racist profiler, come here and spread hatred. But you are not helping the problem 1 bit by doing so.

I work near Menlo Park, I drive around the roads with Chinese and Indians on H1-B's, they drive just as crazy and do just as much stupid crap as Mexicans do.

Maybe you live in an area not used to diversity? People that come from other countries often do things that annoy us.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:54 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post

You can blame the illegal Mexicans and act like they are at fault, be a racist profiler, come here and spread hatred. But you are not helping the problem 1 bit by doing so.
You live in your own little closed minded deaf/blind world. You read and see what you want to. I have lived in Phoenix, DC and four other states, I have seen what actually goes on outside in the USA, not just California, which is no prize. I dont blame the illegal Mexicans ( your obsession) not mine, I blame the ILLEGALS. Find one post where I have said the word hate? Oh and BTW no one knows how to spread hate better than the illegals!!!!!!!!!! And PS I am not a MAN.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:57 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:

I live work near Menlo Park, I drive around the roads with Chinese and Indians on H1-B's, they drive just as crazy and do just as much stupid crap as mexicans do.

They are at fault....period...if they are illegal, they are not supposed to be here, it's not racial profiling...and I have a right to my opinion, of which I find it quit rude on their part to have the nerve to picket for rights....?????

go over to Mexico and do the same thing, or to any other country in the world and try to take advantage of their system and see what happens. I'm really very exhausted of being used....and being stepped on and pushed around and then being told I'm a racial profiler....

My aunt died, b/c 3 hospitals closed down out in California...and she didn't get the care she needed. She went into a care unit of some kind and there were 30 people ahead of her, of dark skinned descent, none of which could speak english, getting hospital care for free, which forces hospitals to close. She died from a malignant brain tumor....that wasn't found until it was way to late, instead they were treating her for depression???????

I'm not lecturing you, I'm feeing you my opinion as you are me yours....it's ok to do that, last time I looked, unless, that is illegal now to?

and oh, by the way, I had a drug dealer, illegal from Columbia living right next door....to me, you'd never think...nice home, nice car, but all the sleeze in the world were ringing our door bell looking for him....

He fronted his business by working on cars, putting in those radios that play so loud it shakes all your windows in your home....

they don't care whose personal space is being violated, if your sleeping, what-ever, they had no respect for us....

I'm not saying they're all like this, they are not, but they still have no rights as an illegal...or shouldn't...what really bothers me, is they can't read, write, or speak English, but they can vote...how insulting to the integrity of the U.S. and it's legal citizens?????

Old 09-14-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You live in your own little closed minded deaf/blind world. You read and see what you want to. I have lived in Phoenix, DC and four other states, I have seen what actually goes on outside in the USA, not just California, which is no prize. I dont blame the illegal Mexicans ( your obsession) not mine, I blame the ILLEGALS. Find one post where I have said the word hate? Oh and BTW no one knows how to spread hate better than the illegals!!!!!!!!!! And PS I am not a MAN.
Man does not refer to you, I am saying the word "man" like "geeez" it is a figure of speech I guess.

All I am saying is that illegals are illegals, but I don't hear anyone "hating" on the illegal Irish girls that post in the NYC forum they are staying in the US illegally.

I don't hear anyone talking about Indians or Chinese that come here to work on Microsoft Office or Sun Microsystems or Boeing that are not Americans (live in their own areas BTW, segregated)..we are fine using the "smart" people but not the "unskilled" workers?

The economy and competition some of you people speak of is a fantasy, not reality.

Quit hating on Mexicans.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Man does not refer to you, I am saying the word "man" like "geeez" it is a figure of speech I guess.

All I am saying is that illegals are illegals, but I don't hear anyone "hating" on the illegal Irish girls that post in the NYC forum they are staying in the US illegally.

I don't hear anyone talking about Indians or Chinese that come here to work on Microsoft Office or Sun Microsystems or Boeing that are not Americans..we are fine using the "smart" people but not the "unskilled" workers?

The economy and competition you people speak of is a fantasy, not reality.

Quit hating on Mexicans.
AGAIN, where did I ever say I HATE MEXICANS???????
And yes even though I am 1/2 Irish, even the illegal Irish need to go. And why we dont compalin about them. how many did you see waving an Irish flag protesting for their rights? Or how many do you see in ER's with 5 kids with colds looking for free treatment? ESL in Gaelic, sorry dead language.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:

I don't hear anyone talking about Indians or Chinese that come here to work on Microsoft Office or Sun Microsystems or Boeing that are not Americans (live in their own areas BTW, segregated)..we are fine using the "smart" people but not the "unskilled" workers?

The economy and competition some of you people speak of is a fantasy, not reality.

Quit hating on Mexicans.
Geeze Louise, go back and read the posts....we are saying we have no problem with any legal....I have a chinese friend who came over here from Thailand, she's awesome, put herself through school, learned the language, now works as a computer anaylist for Time Warner....she feels the same way we all do, and is insulted by the fact that she worked hard to get where she is, and never used American social services like welfare, or unemployment....she got her citizenship and is proud to be an American....

She feels the same way we do....

It's wrong, what is being done, but I don't put all the blame on the illegals, I also blame our crooked system....American's did this to

I also have a friend from England, his wife is american, he is illegal, and he knows how I feel, about this whole thing...it is not right to do what any illegal is doing....

Old 09-14-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
AGAIN, where did I ever say I HATE MEXICANS???????
And yes even though I am 1/2 Irish, even the illegal Irish need to go. And why we dont compalin about them. how many did you see waving an Irish flag protesting for their rights? Or how many do you see in ER's with 5 kids with colds looking for free treatment? ESL in Gaelic, sorry dead language.
So guess what the problem is then? Our economy, our businesses, farms HIRING these illegals. They are embedded now and they are different than us, this is reality.

So why so many threads complaining about Mexicans, which I do call "hate" BTW.

Quit blaming them, look at all of these threads with absolutely no compassion for these people that we BROUGHT over and gave them opportunity.

The fault and the hatred should be placed on US, not THEM.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
It's wrong, what is being done, but I don't put all the blame on the illegals, I also blame our crooked system....American's did this to
But yet you come to a forum and complain about a Mexican family making a driving error, that I have seen many other races do. You are just placing focus and blame on them, scapegoating is what I call that.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM

Quote:
So guess what the problem is then? Our economy, our businesses, farms HIRING these illegals. They are embedded now and they are different than us, this is reality.

So why so many threads complaining about Mexicans, which I do call "hate" BTW.

Quit blaming them, look at all of these threads with absolutely no compassion for these people that we BROUGHT over and gave them opportunity.

The fault and the hated should be placed on US, not THEM.
Um excuse me I didnt ask or bring anyone over. I didnt ask for them to come and take over the construction industry, or the meat packing plants, or housekeeping, or landscaping. Sorry wasnt me. I am not the one, jumping a fence or shooting at border patrol agents, or killing dogs in the border towns so they dont alert people, I am not the one closing hospitals, or stealing SS#, or driving with no license or Insurance or dropping 5 kids to get welfare, I didnt ask them to do any of this. No I have NO COMPASSION for them as they have none for us. And for your info, alot of the illegals that are not hispanic, like Indians and Chinese, pretty much keep to themselves and try not to make to much noise, unlike the Mexicans that wave their flags and yell and demand their rights. Yes I ABSOLUTLEY blame our government and employers that sanction this, I would deport them as well if I could. So we are wanting to change our government, get someone in there to listen to the Americans, we stopped that stupid and completely assine Amnesty bill, and we will do it again.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM

Quote:
But yet you come to a forum and complain about a Mexican family making a driving error, that I have seen many other races do. You are just placing focus and blame on them, scapegoating is what I call that.

yeah, they should have more respect...and consider an accident might occur b/c of their assumptions or lack of knowing how to drive.

Listen, my son's a cop...talk to cops....not only do illegals, who are mostly of Mexican descent, drive cars, but they don't carry a valid drivers license, or do they have insurance....and they are repeated offenders...so call it racial profiling or not...facts are facts....it's not being bigoted, if you look at statistics on crime, what races are mostly in prision...or arrested....
and I can't blame people for being tired of it....yanno, you can feel sorry for someone only so long, and then you say, enough...especially when they display an attitude...that everything is there's and they have a right...yes, they have a right, to become a part of society...to become a working citizen of the U.S. and pay taxes right along with the rest of us....they owe it to themselves, and to us, to do what is the law and the respectable thing to do.

And the gangs are becoming intollerable....and powerful...and people up north do not even know about that danger yet....I know you do....if you've in fact lived where you lived.

I have a very good friend who lives in Arizona, and he felt sorry for them to....so he hired them, one right after another to help give them a start, and they started robbing him blind....so he has never hired another...and in the beginning, many many years ago....he told me, they were going for their citizenship so he sponsered some...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or