U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Um excuse me I didnt ask or bring anyone over. I didnt ask for them to come and take over the construction industry, or the meat packing plants, or housekeeping, or landscaping. Sorry wasnt me. I am not the one, jumping a fence or shooting at border patrol agents, or killing dogs in the border towns so they dont alert people, I am not the one closing hospitals, or stealing SS#, or driving with no license or Insurance or dropping 5 kids to get welfare, I didnt ask them to do any of this. No I have NO COMPASSION for them as they have none for us. And for your info, alot of the illegals that are not hispanic, like Indians and Chinese, pretty much keep to themselves and try not to make to much noise, unlike the Mexicans that wave their flags and yell and demand their rights. Yes I ABSOLUTLEY blame our government and employers that sanction this, I would deport them as well if I could. So we are wanting to change our government, get someone in there to listen to the Americans, we stopped that stupid and completely assine Amnesty bill, and we will do it again.
Of course you didn't but your government and capitalism did. So if these were quiet unskilled workers it would be ok to be illegal?

Old 09-14-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, they should have more respect...and consider an accident might occur b/c of their assumptions or lack of knowing how to drive.

Listen, my son's a cop...talk to cops....not only do illegals, who are mostly of Mexican descent, drive cars, but they don't carry a valid drivers license, or do they have insurance....and they are repeated offenders...so call it racial profiling or not...facts are facts....it's not being bigoted, if you look at statistics on crime, what races are mostly in prision...or arrested....
and I can't blame people for being tired of it....yanno, you can feel sorry for someone only so long, and then you say, enough...especially when they display an attitude...that everything is there's and they have a right...yes, they have a right, to become a part of society...to become a working citizen of the U.S. and pay taxes right along with the rest of us....they owe it to themselves, and to us, to do what is the law and the respectable thing to do.
Let's Stop Blaming the Victim here. While you all are worried about stopping the illegal Mexicans getting paid $11 a day, Rich Capitalists are shifting your experienced labor overseas to India and China.

Bait and switch succussful..enjoy your day.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:24 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Of course you didn't but your government and capitalism did. So if these were quiet unskilled workers it would be ok to be illegal?

No it would not....

Old 09-14-2007, 11:24 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Man does not refer to you, I am saying the word "man" like "geeez" it is a figure of speech I guess.

All I am saying is that illegals are illegals, but I don't hear anyone "hating" on the illegal Irish girls that post in the NYC forum they are staying in the US illegally.
The majority of illegal aliens happen to be from Mexico. It makes sense to focus on them first since they are the largest part of the problem. Time enough later on the deal with the several thousand illegal Irish Immigrants. If your house and your detached garage are on fire, you put out the house fire first.

Quote:
I don't hear anyone talking about Indians or Chinese that come here to work on Microsoft Office or Sun Microsystems or Boeing that are not Americans (live in their own areas BTW, segregated)..we are fine using the "smart" people but not the "unskilled" workers?
As a matter of fact........yes. We should be 'fine' with the concept of accepting skilled workers who will a positive contribution to the US economy instead of letting in unskilled workers. Skilled workers are also, IMO, much more likely to benefit society in general. Chinese engineers are not the people joining MS-13 and people from India probably will not be involved in drug running. Irrespective of whether you like it or not, MS-13 members and almost all the US illegal drug supply comes from south of the border, not China or the Indian subcontinent.

Quote:
The economy and competition some of you people speak of is a fantasy, not reality.

Quit hating on Mexicans.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:25 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
No it wouldnt, they just tend to not be the focus due to their desire to remain silent. It isnt even about being unskilled, it is about attitude and desire. They will not win support by being aholes. there is no remorse or respect or asking for help. All it has been is, give me give me, now now, oh and btw here is our homeland flag, enjoy it while we burn yours. yea that will win support.

Government and greed got us here, now we need to change it.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:25 AM

12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times
Quote:
So guess what the problem is then? Our economy, our businesses, farms HIRING these illegals. They are embedded now and they are different than us, this is reality.

So why so many threads complaining about Mexicans, which I do call "hate" BTW.

Quit blaming them, look at all of these threads with absolutely no compassion for these people that we BROUGHT over and gave them opportunity.

The fault and the hatred should be placed on US, not THEM.
Well, I for one have no compassion for illegals. My taxes keep going up, Americans that need assistance cannot get any because of whatever yet they can get everything handed to them it is an injustice to every American in this country. What will our children have if this continues. How can we be proud of America when we have millions of illegals mooching off the system.
It is not right!
It is against the law but I guess that the judicial system is for the wealthy, famous, and illegal....... forget everybody else the people that really make up America.
It is most unsettling to me that our Veterans have so little in the way of health care how is any illegal more important than any Veteran that has ever served our country?

Old 09-14-2007, 11:29 AM

273 posts, read 178,299 times
True, but they (most latinos) "HATE" US non-latino citizens. They would rather steal our country from us than join legally.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Let's Stop Blaming the Victim here. While you all are worried about stopping the illegal Mexicans getting paid $11 a day, Rich Capitalists are shifting your experienced labor overseas to India and China.

Self Quote, and here is what you all want right?

California Proposition 187 (1994) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But you should read this as well..

Let's Stop Blaming the Victim (broken link)

Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 AM

273 posts, read 178,299 times
I would love to see our military revolt to rid this country of these criminal aliens.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:

You say, you feel sorry for them....well, if you were open minded about it, you'd feel sorry for us to....maybe we're all wrong...in different ways, we all have to learn to live together....both sides are wrong....period.

You have a nice day as well...

Creme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or