Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 09:31 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times

Advertisements

Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

This can't happen in the USA. Naw, nothing to see here.

No wonder voter ID is such a big deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,836,094 times
Starting at 2:55:

"...It is important to note, we don't know whether they were here legally or not, only that they are not U.S. citizens..."

It actually sounds closer to Legal Permanent Residents for whom they interviewed...

"Americans for Legal Immigration - Political Action Committee" indeed, it's a misnomer...

Despite the assuming markup by ALIPAC, shouldn't this be in the "Elections" forum?...

Old 04-04-2012, 10:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
This is the crap, i do not go for, no matter which party the illegals are voting for, is just wrong, don't believe in this crap.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This is the crap, i do not go for, no matter which party the illegals are voting for, is just wrong, don't believe in this crap.
Maybe they will be voting for Romney, hoping that he will be easier on them than Obama...

Old 04-05-2012, 12:53 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,161,239 times
Why would an illegal alien risk being found out,apprehended and subsequently deported just to go and vote?
And vote for what? he still going to be working some dead end minimum wage job with the threat of being deported for his entire stay in the USA.
Illegals voting?Makes no sense to me.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
It is what it is.

Green card holders are forbidden to vote, just like illegal alien parasites.

The fact is, it has and probably will happen again.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:18 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,290,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Why would an illegal alien risk being found out,apprehended and subsequently deported just to go and vote?
And vote for what? he still going to be working some dead end minimum wage job with the threat of being deported for his entire stay in the USA.
Illegals voting?Makes no sense to me.
With the Obama hands off policies in place illegals have little fear of being apprehended and deported these days. I am sure they couldn't care less about voting in our elections but their aiders and abetters are probably encouraging them to do so because it is beneficial to the raza aka promises of amnesty by Obama and gaining more political clout in this country for their ethnic group which are mostly Hispanics.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
With the Obama hands off policies in place illegals have little fear of being apprehended and deported these days. I am sure they couldn't care less about voting in our elections but their aiders and abetters are probably encouraging them to do so because it is beneficial to the raza aka promises of amnesty by Obama and gaining more political clout in this country for their ethnic group which are mostly Hispanics.
Actually it is a forbidden assumption of the benefits of a U.S. citizen, and would be a removable offense, with a lifetime ban, no possible waiver...

The last case I heard of was a Legal Permanent Resident woman (married to a U.S. citizen, and having one child between them) on the West Coast, where she was being booted from the United States...

But she was Oriental, so I don't know if you would have been troubled by her actions...

Old 04-05-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is what it is.

Green card holders are forbidden to vote, just like illegal alien parasites.

The fact is, it has and probably will happen again.
Gheen titling a video wrong to drum up membership, errrm donors?...

Yes, it will happen again...

I even had the amusement to see he has proactively banned me from commenting on his YouTube videos, when him and I haven't interacted in years:

http://http://ibmmuseum.com/YouTubeBlock.jpg (broken link)

Now that is fright at what I can say...

Old 04-05-2012, 08:51 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,537,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Starting at 2:55:

"...It is important to note, we don't know whether they were here legally or not, only that they are not U.S. citizens..."

It actually sounds closer to Legal Permanent Residents for whom they interviewed...

"Americans for Legal Immigration - Political Action Committee" indeed, it's a misnomer...

Despite the assuming markup by ALIPAC, shouldn't this be in the "Elections" forum?...
Let's see. Non citizens caught voting in a US election. Isn't that an illegal act? Showing a tendency to ignore the law (legal action) would tend to lead one to believe in the illegality of their being here.

Of course, to you illegal activists this just could not possibly be, could it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration