U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 04:51 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times

Advertisements

ROY BECK, President, NumbersUSA (broken link)- Thursday -Sept.13, 2007

(((( URGENT )))) - SENATE WILL TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK TO PASS AN AMNESTY BILL --

The U.S. Senate will try again next week to pass an amnesty -- CALL YOUR 2 U.S. SENATORS & SEND THEM BLAST FAXes BEGINNING TODAY -- DON'T WAIT. MAKE YOUR TEL CALLS FIRST, then go to website: NumbersUSA and choose prepared FAX letters to send your 2 senators.

If you have never joined numbersUSA.com before, go to the website and give your zip code number and it automatically will show your 2 senators names and put them on the FREE BLAST FAX LETTERS & SEND THEM TO EACH SENATOR.

By ROY BECK:
Friends, this is not a do-it-if-you-have-time request.
This is the most URGENT kind of request for your action FRIDAY -- and again MONDAY.

In the middle of actions on Defense next week, the open-borders Senators are going to attempt to attach three proposals that would give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and dramatically increase the importation of additional foreign labor for American jobs.

Many of the Senators who helped us kill the Comprehensive Amnesty in June are indicating they are in favor of these preferences for illegal foreign workers and new foreign workers over American workers. We must keep them from attaching the Dream Act Amnesty to the Department of Defense authorization bill. And we also must keep them from taking hundreds of thousands of our high tech jobs from American students and middle-age American workers and giving them to foreign workers.

THE QUICK MESSAGE YOU CAN GIVE TO SENATE OFFICE FRIDAY

1. Call the Senate switchboard at: 202-224-3121
2. Ask for your Senator. (You can find the names of your Senators and all their contact info at: numbersusa.com/myMembers) You will find all the information you will need on NumbersUSA.

((( THE OPPOSITION PLANS TO BEAT US ON PHONE AND FAX THIS TIME )))

All summer since the media gave you credit for moving the Senate with your faxes and phone calls to kill the Comprehensive Amnesty bill, we have seen open borders groups telling their members that they would beat NumbersUSA at our own game this fall.

((( Some open borders groups said that they would be studying our NumbersUSA grassroots mobilization system carefully and would imitate it to generate more faxes and more phone calls FOR amnesty than we can AGAINST amnesty )))

(((There have been reports of open-border billionaires so angry at the NumbersUSA success in June that they have pledged to provide enough money to the open-borders groups for them to generate more faxes and phone calls than our side.)))

We must overwhelm the Senate with our opposition starting Friday.

Call the Senate switchboard at: 202-224-3121
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
All I got was busy signals, so I sent all 6 faxes. Will do again Monday!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2007, 05:35 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,223,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Mine have been faxed

Old 09-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Busy signals are a sign that people are on it. If we get lazy remember they are counting on that. I will be calling again on Monday. Keep the pressure on. Thanks.

Old 09-14-2007, 05:58 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
My husband just faxed his!!!

Old 09-14-2007, 06:23 PM

540 posts, read 1,105,031 times
Here we go again! I did my part today, asking others to do so too.
They have all lost it, our so called leaders want to give away our country! For what? A few votes? They must have no concious, if that were me the answer would be easy, no to amnesty! I could not sleep knowing that I would be ruining so many American lives. There are not enough jobs now, they want to make it worse! This Country will go down the tubes if we let them pass this bill! Where can we go? What country will take us?

Old 09-14-2007, 07:01 PM

447 posts, read 705,921 times
the only way this issue is ever going to end, is for all of us to stand tall, and be persistant...keep up the good work people...we as victims of violent crimes committed by these illegals thank you for your effort!!!!
i have sent letters too, and hope they are listening.

"let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith let us to the end dare to do our duty as we understand it" ab lincoln

Old 09-17-2007, 10:01 AM

It's MONDAY! Call! Email! Fax! your representitives TODAY!

Old 09-17-2007, 11:49 AM

CALL! CALL! CALL!

If you were going to take a day off work to fight amnesty, early this week would be the time to do it.

Call your Senator first and then call all of the others.

Say

"I want Senator ______ to vote against Senator Durbin's Amendment (number SA 2237) to attach the "Bad" Dream Act to the National Defense Authorization Act HR 1585! The Bad Dream Act is AMNESTY! How dare Senator Durbin try to replace American kids in the limited seats in College and make us taxpayers foot most of the costs!"

Also, point out that this Amendment is "NOT GERMAINE" to the National Defense Bill. The Senate and Congress have a rule that amendments should be Germain or relevant to the bill being discussed. Obviously, Amnesty and in-state tuition for illegal aliens has NOTHING TO DO WITH DEFENSE SPENDING! This Amendment violates the rules of the Senate.

You also need to add

"I also want Senator ______ to vote against any increases in VISA's! No increases in visas, till illegal immigration in America is stopped or reversed"

Some Senators are trying to attach H-1b and H-2b Visa increases to this bill too.

Click Here to Call, Fax, and Email Senators NOW!

Also, you should call the sponsors of this 'Bad Dream Act' and let them have an earfull.

Call the capitol switchboard for each Sponsors and they are...

DURBIN (for himself, Mr. Hagel, Mr. Lugar, Mr. Leahy, Mr. Obama, Mr. Lieberman, Mrs. Feinstein, Mr. Kerry, Mr. Feingold, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Bayh, Mr. Menendez, Mrs. Murray, Mrs. Boxer, Ms. Cantwell, Mr. Salazar, and Mr. Dodd

"I am calling to tell Senator ______ how disappointed I am they are sponsoring Durbin's Bad Dream Act Amendment. How dare they try to give Amnesty to illegal aliens and replace American students in the limited seats in college at taxpayer expense! I will remember this during the elections!"

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW UP YOUR CALLS WITH E-Mails, Faxes, and letters!

Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM

1,169 posts, read 3,302,107 times
Did all the faxes on the NubersUSA website you linked. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or